Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I confess that I would like you to be one of the beneficiaries of a happy Raven...I KNOW I could make you a happy Drac, you sexy man.

And I say go for it. You need some more lovin' in your life. MAKE the time, big boy!

I confess that we would have way too much fun making each other happy, my'dear!

wow thats a big one
i confess i like to live out my group fantasy every few months

I confess I've kept my sexual self hidden IRL as a form of self-protection and I'm gloriously happy that I do not have to do that here!!!

I confess that I spent some time listening to Raven's audio files the other night.. They are very very yummy.

I confess I probably shouldn't have violated my wife's friends panties and heels like that. :devil:

I confess I believe you are correct! Too much fun...but I'm willing to take the risk :D

I confess you should go listen to my new story and tell me what you think. :D

It's a risk I'd love to take, Raven!

I just listened to your audio, and I confess that I love hearing you cum. I think that was one of your hottest ones yet, baby. It was really fucking hot, especially the begging.

It's a risk I'd love to take, Raven!

I just listened to your audio, and I confess that I love hearing you cum. I think that was one of your hottest ones yet, baby. It was really fucking hot, especially the begging.

I'd love to beg you for that gorgeous cock of yours...I confess!

I confess

I just want to have a good day. ;) Is that too much to ask? :cattail:

Hope yours is good too. *kiss*

I confess that I should be working. It's just so much more fun to play!

Wait...my work IS play! Ok...off to work :D

i confess i love lit.... i really love being me and here is the only place i can unleash my inner slut.

I confess that I should be working. It's just so much more fun to play!

Wait...my work IS play! Ok...off to work :D

I confess to needing to play when you are on ;) Oh and twice so far on the story with many more to cum I am sure.

I confess that sexy AJ had me squirming in my seat at work last night. Her telling me what she wanted to do to me made my clit throb and me wet. Can't wait till she does it again ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back