Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I confess

no matter what I do I just don't feel good enough...

Long to be held and loved.

no matter what I do I just don't feel good enough...

Long to be held and loved.

You are an extraordinary woman and far more than just "good enough". It will happen, my gorgeous girl. I have faith in you & in love... :)

Just having one of those nights...

you guys are going to make me cry. Thank you. Can you all just do me at the same time? LOL :cattail:

Kidding that's so sweet.

you guys are going to make me cry. Thank you. Can you all just do me at the same time? LOL :cattail:

Kidding that's so sweet.

No matter the gender or the physical appearance, we're all human and we all need love of all kinds. My heart pours out to all those in need. :kiss:

I confess that I still get giddy as a little kid when it gets to Halloween time. It's always been my favorite holiday and I just finished assembling my costume for this year.

i confess my bed is far too empty and id love fall asleep with a beautiful woman in my arms

I confess

I'm humbled by the number of people who literally RAN to my aid last night during a bad moment. I appreciate each and every one of you. *kiss*

I confess that I still get giddy as a little kid when it gets to Halloween time. It's always been my favorite holiday and I just finished assembling my costume for this year.

Whatcha gonna be? I want to dress up this year too. Not sure if I will or what I want to be.

i confess it's been an amazing weekend... great concert, great sex, sleeping in, great sex, great family day out, FUCKING great football game, even greater sex... YUM.

i confess it's been an amazing weekend... great concert, great sex, sleeping in, great sex, great family day out, FUCKING great football game, even greater sex... YUM.

That is wonderful would trade you weekends. *kiss* Sounds great!

I'm humbled by the number of people who literally RAN to my aid last night during a bad moment. I appreciate each and every one of you. *kiss*
So glad you're feeling better. I was sleeping or I would have been there, too :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back