Confessions: What are yours? Part V

ICT- I am extra cranky today. I have no tolerance for someone who cannot have a conversation unless he interjects dirtiness.. For fucks sake. Ask how I am before you jump into the usual perviness. :rolleyes:
Same no tolerance for someone who expects me to sit on my messenger and reply the minute he sends his messages..
"you must be busy, We'll talk later" For fucks sake! I'm putting away groceries!! :mad:

ICT- I am extra cranky today. I have no tolerance for someone who cannot have a conversation unless he interjects dirtiness.. For fucks sake. Ask how I am before you jump into the usual perviness. :rolleyes:
Same no tolerance for someone who expects me to sit on my messenger and reply the minute he sends his messages..
"you must be busy, We'll talk later" For fucks sake! I'm putting away groceries!! :mad:

ICT people that do this get on my last fucking nerve. I hope your afternoon got better.

ICT I laughed my ass off earlier being driven around a track in a go-kart by the Mr.

IACT I loved the nature walk we went on even though we didn't get to finish the trail cus of his feet.

IFCT nature is my church.

ICT the more I get to know, the more I want to know

IACT it’s the little things that often mean so much 😊

IFCT maybe this means I’m quite a sensitive soul 😌

Oh Sassy you are funny sometimes.............
There’s no excuse for the first part of your confession, those guys give the rest of us a bad name.

I have a confession that I may have been partly guilty of the 2nd part of your confession but only when I have asked a question or been in a conversation that suddenly stopped at a critical point!

ICT guys can be dicks at times right?
ICT some guys think the ladies here don’t have real lives.
ICT I would have at least helped you put the groceries away.

:)

ICT I am guilty of the above occasionally

ICT sometimes the dick overrides brain and politeness

ICT I am trying to do better, but still fail

ICT the new friend I acquired through FetLife is a bit... boring?

IACT we've only texted back and forth but the conversations are... mundane. I've honestly had more exciting conversations on the bus with total strangers.

IFCT I don't know if this is a good indicator of his in-person interactions but I'm not sure up I'm up for finding out.

Bonus Confession: I'm conflicted in how I feel about it. I kinda feel like an asshole but at the same time I don't wanna settle for something (even something meant only to be sexual) that's less than what I'm looking for (even if I'm not entirely sure what that is).

ICT I was awoken this morning with sex and besides a brief interlude to take of the dog, we've spent most of the day in bed.

#tonguecramps

ICT I was awoken this morning with sex and besides a brief interlude to take of the dog, we've spent most of the day in bed.

#tonguecramps

ICT i would love to be having that much sex #singlelifesucks

ICT ... occasionally ... I MIGHT get a little misty eyed watching DoDo videos ... ok ... quite often actually

ICT .... I love the way my office/studio smells in the morning after a night of oiling painting

ICT- Low self esteem is such a turn off to me. Yet it is something I myself possess.

ICT the apple pie didn't make it to Thanksgiving Day. We had some tonight.

IACT the sweet potato pie will suffer the same fate tomorrow after it gets baked.

ICT when my daughter said we didn't need a turkey and could just eat pizza or something I was relieved and saddened at the same time.

IACT when she changed her mind and said all we need is turkey and pie I was again relieved and saddened.

IFCT while I enjoy the gathering of our family for our traditional turkey dinner, I am in no way excited to cook it or cleanup afterwards. :rolleyes:

ICT- I give up!! So fucking over the damn pity parties! :mad: I'm turned the fuck off!

ICT I’m very surprise
IFCT I never thought I’d see that name again.

ICT I find it quite ironic that those who take the moral high ground on things then act like a teenage school kid themselves with their behaviour, you’d think they would know better at their age 🙄
IFCT people in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones!

Last edited:
Back