Collar, leash, exhibitionist and dripping wet pussy cunt tease

I want you to knock on the hotel door, walk in,, put a bag down, strip me naked, put me against the wall, pull my nipples, tell me to turn around bend over, grab my ankles and tell me to stay like that, You go in your bag and grab a plug with a tail, come back, rub it between my legs and tell me that only nasty sluts get so wet they don't need lube then spread my ass cheeks, stick the head in, then take your hand and push it the rest of the way in. Then order me to stand up and put my hands against the wall and put a collar on me while using a drill sergeant tone in my ear telling me that I am your pet and I will do what you say and even when we leave the hotel and the collar and leash are off, I am still your pet as if they are in.

You put the leash on and rub between my pussy lips and tell me how nasty I will be tonight, but not let me get close to cumming.

Then you tell me in a stern voice in my ear because you know that drives me wild, to get on all 4's and lead me around the room and then make me bend over a chair and tie the leash through the back of it. Tie my hands behind my back, tie each of my legs to a leg of the chair and turn my head and suck your dick and tell me that my pussy is so wet it's dripping on the floor. But you don't rub my pussy. You just tell how filthy slut I am

Later you have me put a strapless halter on and my new jean skirt, never worn that buttons all the way down. Only you don't let me where panties and unbutton the last 3 buttons. Then in the elevator you pin me in the corner and tell me in that tone that by the time we get back to the room, my pussy juice will be running to my knees. You walk me through the lobby, get in the car, pull my top down as we drive to the restaurant and make me spread my legs. In the restaurant parking lot, you pull my top back up. You make us sit in a booth and me on the inside and play with my pussy throughout dinner so I'm breathing hard and covering my mouth with a napkin so I'm not loud.

Then back in the car, you pull my top down again and unbutton another button on my skirt, and tell me how my pussy juices are down my thighs. At the parking garage you pull my top up and walk me through the lobby to the hotel bar but make me sit in a chair with my legs spread shoulder wide so guys can see up my skirt and buy me 4 tequila shots and a mixed drink.

If a guy talks to you at the bar, you invite him up and tell him what room number. And even though I see you talking to a guy or guys, when I ask what they said, you say it's not my business, you are in charge.

In the elevator, you pull the back of my skirt up, reach under and feel my pussy juice running down to my knees. When we get off on our floor, you have me walk in front of you and if there is no one out in the hallway, you pull my top down and tell me not to pull it up.

When we go into the room you make me go open the curtains after you undo the rest of the bottom on my skirt and make me stand facing the window and make me bend over as you put my plug with a tail back into your ass and spank it hard then it my ass with your hand, making the plug move and making me even hornier. Then you wrap my long red hair around your hand pull me to face up to you. You bite my lip, squeeze squeeze my ass and tell me that you own me.. you put the leash back on me and then there is a knock at the door.

I have a frightened look on my face. You lean in to my ear and say "don't move you nasty slut." I freeze as you go open the door. 3 men walk in and one says " I can't believe how wet your whore's pussy was at the bar." Another one says, I can't wait to get this part started. " The other just walks over and lifts my top over my head, . They unbutton my skirt and molest my tits and feel my pussy juice running practically to my calves now.

What happens next?

The plans were made. The idea was to do this somewhere that anyone knowing either of us would be remote. She'd been told when to arrive. I assured her I would be there within two hours, but never gave her a solid time to expect me. Let her anticipate. I wanted the "what if's" to run rampant in her, tie her insides in knots, make her wet from the thought of what we were setting in motion.

Sitting in the lounge watching the rivulets of condensate ripple down my glass, I waited. Oh, I knew she was sitting in the room. She'd checked in and walked through the door on the final tick of the clock as ordered. I smiled to imagine how nervous she might be to be meeting someone she'd never met in person before, to be giving that person what she'd promised me.

Finally, I stood, leaving the half-finished drink on the table. It wasn't as good as what was waiting for me a few floors up anyhow.

Taking the case I'd brought with me, I went up and knocked, then waited for an answer...

Back