Cock binding but not torture. Femdom uses rope to control him

JadaVersailles

Cheshire Trilogy
Hi, I’m new to bdsm. Or maybe just bondage? I’m looking for real details about a woman using a soft nylon rope to extend her lover’s erection and controlling when he gets to cum. I have never seen this IRL and the videos I find don’t have emotional intensity. They seem to be just mean! I’m looking for a man who is willingly being controlled and loves the woman who has his cock on a leash. And not just malecentric handjobs and bjs, also includes intercourse.

And is true that a delay can make a guy cum more or harder?

Stories, anecdotes, tutorials, vids, anything would help!

Hi, I’m new to bdsm. Or maybe just bondage? I’m looking for real details about a woman using a soft nylon rope to extend her lover’s erection and controlling when he gets to cum. I have never seen this IRL and the videos I find don’t have emotional intensity. They seem to be just mean! I’m looking for a man who is willingly being controlled and loves the woman who has his cock on a leash. And not just malecentric handjobs and bjs, also includes intercourse.

The more you edge the greater the delay and build up to have a great orgasm! More so if at the same time the prostate is stimulated and increases the cum shots.

Feel free to bind my cock by way of experimentation, any time you are minded to do so, Jada...

There's a lot that can be done with bondage, both in terms of control and appearance. There are some women who have made it into an artform.

My wife and I do exactly this. I have written about my marriage in the "gentle femdom" thread, but basically the deal is that I worship her and submit to her in a chivalrous, masculine way. She likes to tie a nylon rope around the base of my cock and around the top of my ballsack, and sometimes will also put a vibrating cock ring around the base of my shaft. I am bigger than average and practice semen retention, so when I have been retaining for a few days and she also ties my cock up it gets her my biggest, hardest erection possible. She loves it!

There are lots of fun things we do. Sometimes she will tie my dick up like this in another room and then lead me to the bedroom by the leash. She will have me get in a pushup position, and every time she tugs on the rope I need to go down for a pushup. Sometimes we will play a game where she tests how well I have been paying attention to her by asking me something like what shoes she wore that day or what dress she wore on our last date night. If I answer correctly she licks or strokes my shaft; if I get it wrong she gives a tug on the nylon rope. She says that tying up my cock plus retention makes me so big and hard that it almost hurts when I enter her, but she says it also feels really really good.

I do agree that a lot of the content about this kind of thing on the internet is kind of off-putting, but my wife and I approach it in a way that is sweet, flirtatious, and romantic, and that centers the woman's pleasure. It feels amazing for me, too. If she tugs on the rope there is a just a bit of pain, but it's nothing too bad and I love proving my devotion by suffering for her.

To answer your second question, yes, retention and edging make a man's orgasms much more explosive. This is one reason I like retaining even though it means I come less often.

My wife and I do this - we practice orgasm control. I am currently on 2 weeks without cumming. We used to use a chastity device but it bothered my balls a lot, so now it’s just the honor system.

We have sex quite often, but she almost never lets me cum. I always ask, since it’s her prerogative. Sometimes she surprises me and let’s me cum after a few days, but she finds that at two weeks is when I start to become overcum with lust, by three weeks I am losing it and by a month I am a mess (in a good way). Once I hit two weeks all of my attention is on her and my attentiveness to do things, listen more effectively and overall attention is on what she wants or needs from me (in a very positive way). She also loves how lusty and loving I get after the 1-2 week mark.

We make love every few days, I know how she likes it, slow and loving from behind in the spoons position after waking up. She has many orgasms from this, and I will take her all the way till Im on the edge, back off and rinse and repeat. We typically have sex for 30-45 minutes.

We don’t use a leash, but she does tease me quite regularly, usually never getting to the edge. Last night when I got home she gave me a great blowjob but never ever even got me close to the edge. Just slow and loving… “you didn’t think I’d let you cum, did you?” She said teasingly.

When she lets me finally cum, it’s after a long period of sex and /or edging when she knows I’m ready to bust. She likes handjobing me to climax so she can see it best, and I like it too. The orgasms are spectacularly intense and worth the wait IMO. After four weeks I will cum 11-12 massive spurts of cum. I have some vids of her releasing m me that we watch occasionally- very hot!!

I wish you the best in finding a lover who will submit to your desires. I find it to be a very loving experience.

(We don’t use nylon rope , but during long masturbatory sessions, use metal and/or silicone cock rings).

Hi
Ive had a very sexy mature Dom tie my little clitty and balls with ribbons and sometimes surgical tape. She liked to see me smooth and tucked in like a girl. Then if it looked neat she'd peg me and use a flogger all over my body very slowly and deliberate.
This got me hot sweaty and aroused. My pussy ass would demand filling and when she was ready her strap on would give me a true and fulfilled sissygasm!

Attachments

• processed-ccdb4eac-2519-4f90-864e-02e894336ca1_mJNOIXHR-1.jpeg
    processed-ccdb4eac-2519-4f90-864e-02e894336ca1_mJNOIXHR-1.jpeg
    9.7 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

Yes, it's true that delay will make a man cum harder and usually more. It does for me!

I have a friend who thoroughly enjoys making me wait until she is ready for me to cum. She likes to edge me, or when we can't be together she likes telling me how often to edge myself...I admit that sometimes I've gone too far.

She has not tied my cock up yet but she's talked about it a lot. For the same reason that you're getting at. She thinks it will be fun and playful--and I would be all for it!

Yes, it's true that delay will make a man cum harder and usually more. It does for me!

I have a friend who thoroughly enjoys making me wait until she is ready for me to cum. She likes to edge me, or when we can't be together she likes telling me how often to edge myself...I admit that sometimes I've gone too far.

She has not tied my cock up yet but she's talked about it a lot. For the same reason that you're getting at. She thinks it will be fun and playful--and I would be all for it!
I've been ordered to wear a. Clitty latex sleeve instead of a cage (too much rashes) or ropes etc. The sleeve is more comfortable under my thong. A hole to piss through and easy to clean. Shrinkage also very good.

Last edited:

I have never tried it IRL.

Edging a cock without cumming for long periods of time helps to develop a much stronger cum response by far. Added anal stimulation with a butt plug of vibrator is even better than just edging. When the time "cums" for release the orgasm will usually be immense. Milking the prostate is healthy too for men and having a sissygasm an orgasm without touching the cock while stimulating the ass is amazing but takes much practice.

Back