(Closed for DearSunshine)

Charlotte looked up at him as he caught up, and blinked as she realized he had no idea what she had meant. "Shapeless... Like my clothing doesn't um, emphasize my form. I don't normally look like this." She said, motioning to herself. Under so many layers, she was looking rather box-y, but it kept her warm and able to spend more time with him. "Or at least... Without clothing I don't but um... That's a completely different matter!" She flushed, sputtering a bit as she realized how awkward of a subject this actually sort of was.

"Oh, yes, I'd love to see something that you think is great!" She said, nodding and grateful for a switch in subject. Taking his outreached hand, she paused but nodded. "Yes, I trust you, Fenris." She said almost quietly, as if she couldn't believe that she did. But it was apparently so, she had come all the way out here to see him after all. She had to face the fact that she did feel safe around him, even as strange as that was.

Fenris squeezed her hand, before dragging her along like a doll. He was eager to show her everything in the forest, to teach her. He pointed things out as he ran, certain trees and birds, with the foreign names of his native language. And at last, they arrived. He let go of her hand and pushed through the bushes, making as little noise as possible. Before them were a series of trees, and pink petals rained down from them, giving everything a touch of beauty. A doe nibbled on grass a few feet away, paying them no mind. "Look at this.." He whispered, walking towards the lake. Fenris peered down at it, seeing his reflection. Reaching out, he caused ripples in the water, distorting his reflection. "I feel at ease here, among all of this beauty. Though I stand out."

Fenris stayed silent, mourning for a second, before remembering he had company. "What do you think?" Fenris asked, standing up and turning around. He seemed sad, as if being here with someone else pained him. But it was gone as quick as it came, replaced with a cheerful grin. As if it never happened. "Charlotte.. Welcome to my favorite place."

Having everything pointed out to her by him was a treat by Charlotte's standards. She had wanted to come into these parts so that she could learn new things, and the things Fenris taught her were exactly what she had wanted. As they arrived at his favorite spot, she gasped, her eyes widening at the beauty of it all. She quietly followed him along, turning her head from left to right, taking it all in. Her lips pursed together though as she watched him drop the pebble in, causing his image to distort.

"Stop that." She said, reaching out to place a hand on his arm. These small touches were easier now, and she didn't feel so strange about it. Instead it actually felt more natural to reach out and try to comfort him this way. "You should be nicer to yourself... You are certainly not the ugly monster that I think you see of yourself. You are as strong as any of the oak trees in the forest, and have the same type of calm, handsome majesty as they do." She said earnestly, hurt that her friend couldn't see this. Charlotte then flushed a little, "I'm sorry, that might seem like a strange compliment to give... I think being compared to a tree is a good thing, though others might not." She said bashfully.

"I love it here though." She said, responding to his question. "I can see why it is... I've never seen a place like this before. It's so serene and peaceful!"

"So I am a tree?" He asked, before standing upright abruptly. He looked around, flicking his ears in each direction, listening. Fenris stepped closer to Charlotte, hovering over her protectivly. He gave one last look around them, before he relaxed. "I'm sorry, I thought I heard someone.." He trailed off, his gaze hardening. Fenris let out a soft breath and tried to calm down as he sat next to the lake. "If I am a tree, you are a flower." He spoke softly, gently even, as he stared up at the sun. "Thanks for calling me a tree." Fenris purred, pulling his knees up to his chest and wrapping his arms around them. He was feeling mixed emotions. One minute he was happy, another minute sad, one minute head-over-heels for Charlotte, another confused. He was just so reluctant to open up.. Truly.

It wouldn't work out. They could be friends, tops. He could never, ever, attempt, or anything. Fenris spoke once more. "Do you know why I'm attached to you?" He asked, rolling a blade of grass between his fingertips. "Do you have any idea?"

Setting herself down next to the lake, Charlotte made herself comfortable. Placing her hands down into the grass, she ran her fingers through the lush blades of grass. Her head was turned upright to enjoy the sight of the willow and blooming cherry blossom trees. "I had no idea somewhere like this even existed..." She whispered, her eyes wide in wonder. Her gaze shifted over to watch him as he seemed disturbed that he might have heard something. She tried to reach a reassuring hand up to place upon his arm after he had sat down, squeezing lightly. "I'm sure we're fine." She said with a smile. Upon his comment that she was a flower, the girl flushed slightly. "Oh I'm not sure about that... but, thank you."

At first she thought about letting go of her hand on his arm. Actually, she wasn't sure why she hadn't. His fur was so soft and sleek though, and she could feel the corded muscles underneath. Charlotte had socialized with the other young folks of her own village, even some of the surrounding, but those boys were never really of interest to her. She would never have gone out to spend alone time with any of them. She wondered why it was that she had gone now to spend time with Fenris without even a second thought. As she thought her hand idly slid along his forearm, taking in the curious feel of his fur. It was hard for her, with her fingers now lightly stroking over his muscles, to ignore the fact that he was a man. Her cheeks flushed pink again as the realization that she couldn't consider him anything less came over her. Glancing up as he asked her a question, she was a little flustered from her own thoughts.

"I... I hadn't even known that you would consider yourself attached to me." She said, a shy but pleased smile going across her lips. "I could not say why exactly you would be though. If anything I thought I'd be a mildly amusing human to you."

Fenris smiled at her response, grabbing her hand. "Indeed, you are a mildly amusing human to me." Fenris traced his fingers over her arms lightly, making his way up to her collarbone. He pulled his hand away with some reluctance, despite his slight smile. "But you are also more." Fenris felt unusually warm, embarrassed maybe, he wasn't sure. The creature looked at Charlotte, leaning in. Fenris cleared his throat, backing away sheepishly. "Sorry about that." He lingered by her side for a moment, before walking closer the lake. Slowly, he eased his way into the water, until it was up to his shoulders. He spun around, motioning the human over. "Can you swim?" Fenris gave her a reassuring smile, urging her on. "I won't let anything happen to you. I promise." He didn't know where that came from- It just felt right to say. Maybe because it was the truth.

Amongst all this, Fenris was having a problem. This woman, he felt nervous around her, and at the same time he felt at ease. He trusted her, and was afraid to mess it up. Fenris wanted to be the reason she was happy, so he brought her here.

Feeling her hand picked up and taken into his, she blushed for a moment, embarrassed and thinking that he had wanted her to stop touching him. Realizing that he was then doing the same to her, moving his hand up her arm, she watched him. Motionless, afraid that if she moved he would stop, she watched his large hand slide over her shoulder and touch along her collarbone. Seeing how big his hand looked against her she was once again struck by how much larger Fenris was in comparison to her, making her feel so small. A little breath was sucked in as his fingers traced along her delicate collarbone, and she ducked her gaze away once he moved back. She glanced back up to see him leaning in, a little curious as to what he was doing. Did she have something in her hair?

Bringing her knees up to her chest, her eyes trailed after the man as he went into the water. She smiled a little, it looked as if he was having fun. "I can swim a little..." She called out, pushing herself up and walking over to the water's edge. "But um, I usually only do so with other girls and... I would probably sink down if I went in with my clothes on." She shifted from one foot the other, suddenly very nervous. "It would be bad to get them wet as well, and taking them off... I." She blushed again, "That is um, well... I should probably just watch you from here!"

Fenris narrowed his eyes, feeling mischievous. Quick as lightning, he jumped onto land and grabbed her ankle, dragging her into the water with a flick of his wrist. He swam to her side, somewhat worried that he hurt her. Fenris picked her up by her hips, lifting her up and onto his shoulder. "There. Now you don't have to swim, but you're already soaked, it seems." He gestured to the water droplets on her clothing, weighed down by the liquid. "Relax, Charlotte. Have fun." Fenris looked up at her, walking slowly through the water. "Ride me, Let loose." He grinned, before stopping. "Oh, I mean, like, on my shoulder, not like.." Fenris stammered, and if he could turn red, he would. "Nevermind." He grumbled, lightly removing her from his shoulder and into the water. Fenris noticed her small frame compared to his bulky one. "You're so small and frail.." He reached out and grabbed her slim forearm. "You humans are so breakable.. I'm awfully worried."

Charlotte gasped in surprise as she was dragged into the water, flailing about a bit. "Fenris!" She called out, not truly amused at his antics, now that her heavy layers were all soaked through from falling into the water. They weighed down on her, and it was with relief that he picked her up and put her on his shoulders. "Oh thank goodness." She said, placing a hand over her heart. "Thought I was going to drown there." At his behest to have fun, she pursed her lips, looking down at him. He was so earnest, that it was hard for her to be displeased or mad at him. "Oh alright. As long as I can stay up here though!" She said, holding onto the fur of his shoulders. Her legs wrapped down the front of his body, and she looked about with her new, taller view.

Since she had the ability to turn red, she did so very quickly as at the words "Ride me". Charlotte was thankful that she was above Fenris, so that he would only see her expression if he specifically looked up. "O-Of course, on your shoulders." She stammered in reply, giving a nod. She made a disappointed sound as he lifted her down. "If I'm going to be swimming here, I... I have to take off some of these clothes." She said, embarrassed, "Otherwise it's not going to be comfortable. I'll have to take them off to dry anyway, otherwise I might catch a chill again." Swimming to the shore, she undid her cloak and laid it out on the rocks to be warmed back up by the sun. "I suppose I am fragile in comparison to you, but I'm not so easily broken." She said, "You don't have to be worried, you haven't hurt me so far with all your dragging and moving me about." She teased him with a chuckle. Underneath her cloak she had a very thick, yellow cable knit sweat which she pulled over her head.

She had not been lying when she said she was in many layers. Pulling at the buttons on her blouse, she undid that and laid it out to dry as well. Her long, blue skirt was unfastened and she nervously slid that down her legs. Thick and warm stockings underneath had kept her legs away from the cold beneath her skirt, but she knew those shouldn't be used in swimming. With a deep breath, she started to peel those off of her legs, until they were bare. Her low cut, pale pink underwear and the white tank top was the only thing she was left wearing. Charlotte shook a little nervously, she had never just displayed herself like this to a man before but... Fenris was a Minotaur, there wasn't a chance that he would look at her like a human would, right?

With the layers out of the way, he would perhaps see what she had meant by her clothes making her shapeless. Without them, she had a curvaceous body. Her large breasts, usually hidden away, had an ample amount of cleavage seen from the top of her tank top that she usually only wore under a blouse, never to be seen by itself. Her waist cinched in, but the hips of the young woman could only be described as those of 'birthing' quality, wide and shapely. Turning about, she tried to act as if it didn't make her so nervous to have him see her like this as she dropped herself back into the water. She hadn't thought of the fact that once wet again, the white tank top would stick to her skin and turn see through. Allowing him to see the matching pale pink, lace bra that she wore underneath. Swimming back out, she tried to give him a little smile. "This... Um, this should be better!"

Fenris was definitely looking at her like a human man would.

He watched her undress, feeling more flustered then he let on. Fenris forced himself to look away, giving her some privacy. When he heard her swim towards him, Fenris relaxed, turning around. What he saw was.. surprising. Fenris saw a woman, practically naked, swimming closer to him. He tried to form words as he watched her, seeing her hips and the outline of her breasts beneath her shirt. "Uh, Well, I mean, It is better! Not like I didn't like you before, or I'm a pervert, I'm just agreeing with you!" Fenris fumbled for words, trying not to insult her. What was there to insult? She looked amazing, her revealing clothing, her bust, her.. Her everything, really. He stopped himself before he could think about what she looked like underneath those few layers. He didn't understand why he thought this way about her, they weren't even the same species. Perhaps it was because Fenris felt like he had a connection with her. He smiled at Charlotte, noticing her pink bra, her shirt see-through. Fenris looked away, avoiding temptation as he stepped closer. He was inches away from her, his arms wrapped around her waist. "Charlotte, as beautiful as you are, You should be careful. I mean, you are.. Wow." He muttered, shaking his head in disbelief. "I never thought humans could be so.." Fenris trailed off.

Moving her arms and kicking her legs, she treaded water and kept herself afloat as the water got a little deeper where she went to meet him. Even in the parts of the lake where he could probably still keep his feet on the ground, she most certainly couldn't. Hearing his flustered words, she laughed a little, with a flush across her cheeks. "It's um, alright I don't think you're a pervert. If anything you're quite a gentleman." She said. "I suppose that almost might make you the first gentlemanly Minotaur, if what you say is true, and most of your kind are just bloodthirsty and brutish. Goodness knows, that's not you at all. Thankfully!" She smiled.

She gulped a little as she saw his gaze drift over her and then look away. Charlotte felt his furred hands wrap about her waist, and she drew in slightly closer to him. Her heart rate was practically skyrocketing, though it confused her so. "I should be careful?" She asked slowly, trying to piece what he was saying together. "I'm sorry, should I not have... I haven't made you uncomfortable have I?" She asked, "I just thought well... Do I need to be careful around you?" She finally asked, glancing up towards him with her wide, chocolate colored eyes.

"No, No. I would never.. Have I given you the wrong impression? I could never hurt you, Charlotte." He whispered, voice laced with regret that she thought that. Fenris pulled her to his chest, hugging her as if it was their last. But to prove his point, he stepped back. "See? Self control." Fenris looked up at the sky, seeing the sun at it's peak. "We have plenty of time to do whatever you want." Said the Minotaur, his eyes watching the surrounding trees. He kept hearing the unusual sound of cracking wood, and a faint whiff of smoke. And then it happened. The trees burst into flame, as if dowsed in gasoline, and smoke filled the sky. Fenris faced Charlotte, pure disbelief and rage in his eyes. "Did you do this? Is this your doing?" He bellowed, leaping onto shore. Fenris watched as the world around him burned, feeling betrayed. He gave Charlotte one last look, hugging himself. "I trusted you.."

Fenris turned away, shoulders hunched. "Stay in the water until the flames die out. You'll be safe there. Then go home." He watched the flames inch closer to her clothing, and Fenris shrugged. Then the Minotaur walked back the way they came, but alone. One thought remained.
How could she? Then he was stricken with guilt. What if it wasn't her? Fenris had left her alone, unprotected, undressed.. He looked back, watching the smoke fade away with the wind. He listened, despite his anger, for Charlotte.

Shaking her head, Charlotte moved in closer to Fenris, wanting to hug him as well. Her arms wrapped around his back, nuzzling her face into his furred chest. "No, I know you wouldn't hurt me! I believe that." Following his gaze upwards, she noted the time as well. Moving back and treading water to keep herself afloat, she thought. "Hmm, whatever I want? Oh, I never get asked that! I don't know what I'd like to do, maybe go onto the shore and..." Her eyes widened in surprise, letting out a little shriek as the fire started to roar throughout the trees.

The look of rage in his eyes causing her to flinch, shaking her head again wildly as he yelled at her. "Fenris, no! I wouldn't! I didn't!" She called out, trying to swim after him. She stayed in the water still, looking around, scared as the fire ate away at the landscape. Charlotte knew that staying in the water might be safer, but she wasn't sure she was strong enough to tread water that long. How much time would it even take for a fire like this to die down? She couldn't take the chance!

Dashing out of the water, she tried to dodge the growing flames and follow after Fenris. Coughing, the smoke got into her lungs and made her eyes water. Her clothes were a lost cause, already burning up. She stepped forward, letting out another shriek as fire burst up in front of her. Dancing about through the flames, some flickered across one of her feet, burning her. "Fenris! Fenris!" She screamed out, only barely making it out of the immediate danger of flames. She had fallen to the ground though, her foot hurting badly and the smoke making her lungs feel too weak to continue on running. "Fenris, please!" She screamed out with the last of her lung capacity before she fell into a fit of coughs.

Fenris heard her, and he twitched wildly. He was literally fighting to not go back, but hearing her scream was too much. Hesitation hit him one last time before he ran towards her calls. Smoke blurred his vision, but he continued on. "Charlotte?" Fenris came across his friend, crumbled upon the ground. He scooped her up, and ran. Fenris held his breath, fighting past the burning branches and smoke. His lungs were about to burst, so he inhaled, smoke filling his lungs and making him cough. For what seemed like hours, Fenris ran until they were far from the forest, away from harm. He dropped to his knees, taking in their surroundings. They were on a vast road, that seemed familiar. Fenris looked around wildly, hoping to get out of there as soon as possible. "Charlotte? Breathe, breathe.. Please, I'll do anything.." Fenris felt like he needed to say more. "I mean, I need you. Okay? I said it. You're my friend.." He couldn't say they were more. "We're near my tribe, Charlotte. We can't stay here.. They won't hurt you, you're with me. I just don't want them to.. I'm not.. Just not without your clothes!" He trailed off, brushing his hand against her cheek. "If only I were human.. I could show you how much I love- How much I care." Fenris felt something wet fall down his cheek, and he looked up. Was it raining? The sky was clear. He tasted it, curious as it fell from his eyes non-stop.

Salty.

Through watery eyes she saw the minotaur running back for her, and relief flooded through her heart. She clung on to him for dear life as he picked her up, carrying her as he ran. Charlotte mumbled his name over and over, between furious coughing fits. As they got farther and farther away form the burning forest fire, it was easier to breath.

"I'm okay, I'm okay, thank you." She said, curling her arms around his neck as he stopped to kneel down. "Thank you for coming back for me, I knew you would." She said, hugging him close to her. The last thing on her mind at that moment was her lack of clothing as she plastered herself against the man, worried that at any moment he would pull away and leave her again. "Please, I didn't, I swear I didn't." She earnestly whispered to him, desperate that he believe her.

"We can keep moving then." She said, hearing that they were near his tribe. "I think I can walk. Are you okay, though? Oh... Fenris, don't cry!" She reached a hand up to wipe away his tears. "Don't do that, please." She rested her forehead against his, "I wouldn't ever wish you to be human. You are so perfect the way you are." She whispered to him. Hesitantly, she lifted her head back to then place her lips against his forehead sweetly, though it meant that her large breasts were nuzzling up against him as she did so.

"Charlotte, thank goodness." He hugged her tightly, burying his head in her shoulder. He gulped, feeling her chest press against him as she kissed his head. "I'm sorry, I believe you.. I was just so angry.." His shoulders sagged as he said this, weighed down by guilt. Nevertheless, Fenris smiled at her gesture, somewhat confused. "Isn't that what mated couples do in the human culture?" He tilted his head, both thrilled and worried at the same time. Fenris still held her as he stood, seeing a shadow loom over him. His heart pounded in his chest, adrenaline running through his veins again. A large, grey Minotaur stood before them, more menacing then Fenris ever could be. Slightly taller then Fenris, he carried an axe and was covered in scars. His horns glinted in the light, making them that much bigger. Fenris began to talk nervously in his native language, and the two began to argue. They began to walk, and Fenris whispered to Charlotte as they moved foreward. "That's Sugio. He's a scout. Basically he's taking us to the leader to figure out what to do with us." Fenris was about to say: "How to kill us," but didn't want to scare her. Besides, he wouldn't let that happen. "Don't worry, I won't let them auction you off. They'll have to kill me before I let that happen.." He laughed, but he wasn't joking, not really. It was true. Occasionally their escort would glance back at Charlotte, eyes full of lust. In return, Fenris sent him a glare that said- Don't even think about it. Fenris smiled down at Charlotte, hiding the fear in his stomach.

A smile went over her face as he said that he believed her, relief coursing through her body. The worry that even still he would hold on to some suspicion that she had been involved left her, and Charlotte twined her fingers through the fur of his neck as he nuzzled against her own. A light blush ran across her cheeks at the feel of his breath against her nape, and the comment he made about human couples. "You mean a kiss? Um, on the cheek or forehead you might with family or a friend but... Yes, sometimes it is done there or um, elsewhere with people you care about." She said, a little nervously as she explained how that worked. Before she could say anymore, she lifted her gaze up to see the large figure of Sugio. A small shriek escaped her, and she clamped her mouth shut to keep from making further noise.

Once it became clear that they were to follow along with him, she stuck very close to Fenris. One of Charlotte's hands reached out for his arm, trying to keep a hold on him as if it would help her stay safe. "Auction me off? What does that even mean? Would they sell me as a slave or something?" She asked, her voice trembling a little. Looking forward at Sugio, she caught the way that he looked at her. It was then that she fully became more aware of the state of her own undress. What had seemed nerve-wracking, but somehow more safe and intimate, with Fenris alone in his favorite space... Now made her feel vulnerable. Pressing herself more against Fenris' side as they walked, she brought an arm around her chest to try and at least hide her cleavage from view. "Promise me you won't leave me."

Fenris nodded, expression grim. "I.. I promise." He breathed, reaching out and grabbing her hand as they walked. They came across a town, with large houses only fit for a Minotaur due to size. They were pretty much log cabins, nothing more. The streets were bustling with Minotaurs, big and bigger. At the sight of a human, they stopped what they were doing- shopping, fighting, talking- and watched. They muttered to each other uncertainly, not trusting the newcomer. "This place hasn't changed.." Fenris muttered, walking with his head low. "Oh, and whatever you do, don't touch anyone's horns. It means you agree to be their wife. Nobody can do anything about it, it's a tradition." He whispered, giving her some knowledge on what things mean. "Auction you off.. Our females can only bear two children their entire lifetime. However, rumor has it that humans have no limit, and can have lots of children. Our species is dying, and they are taking.. Extreme measures." Fenris stopped and looked down at Charlotte, pressing his nose against the top of her hand. "We do this to our close friends. Much like a kiss." He tried to make her smile, to take her mind off everything worrisome.

Last edited:
The woman tried to take deep breathes, clearing her mind and keeping herself from trembling too much in fear. She was determined to keep her composure, be level headed, and watch for a good way to get out of this situation. Even though she couldn't really see one now, hopefully with Fenris at her side the two of them would figure it out. It was particularly hard to feel very brave half naked, basically captured, and far from anything she had ever known, when the stakes were high. But she had to try.

Seeing all of the minotuars, she shied away a little into Fenris' side. Especially when she caught the way that some of the men snorted in appreciation of the sight of her long, bare legs and hips. She wasn't used to being looked at as if she were just some lustful object meant to be used for their purposes. The menfolk back home were at least more subtle about the ways they had been appreciating her, careful not to be caught when they admired her from afar.

"Really, touching of horns?" She asked, curious about this tradition. She wanted to ask more about it, but the next things he said had her much more preoccupied. "What?!" She sputtered, realizing that being put to auction would mean she would be used to breed. "Fenris, I don't want that." She said hurriedly, gripping his hand in her own. "We have to get out of here." She said, lowering her voice. The anxiety that had been building up lessened a bit as he pressed his nose to her hand, and explained what it meant.

"Would you do it again?" She asked quietly, having found some comfort in his gesture.

As Fenris pressed his nose to her forehead, Sugio clamped a hand on his shoulder. "I will be taking the human elsewhere for population purposes. I assume you are alright with this, yes?" Fenris hesitated. "If I say yes, you'll live your life in the breeding corral with the other human females. But if I say no, Sugio will assume we are mated.." Fenris whispered to Charlotte, shifting from hoof to hoof. He was at crossroads. "Ehh.. I mean, uh.." Fenris stammered, thinking of an appropriate answer. Sugio waited impatiently, before reaching towards Charlotte and grabbing her by the shoulder, digging into her skin with his strength. Minotaurs are easily angered, naturally furious. Fenris was indeed a Minotaur, only he wasn't as angry.
But something snapped, seeing Sugio touch her like that. Without thinking, he rammed into the other, sending him flying into a nearby fruit-stand. Fenris pursued him, hands balled into fists. For once, he looked menacing, ready to kill. Sugio jumped to his feet and they began to fight, fists flying, blood spilling from both. Fenris's eyes filled with hunger, wanting to see Sugio suffer as he prepared for the finishing blow. The males circled eachother, paying no mind to anyone else. Blood streamed from Fenris skull, jagged cuts sliced open across his face. Sugio wasn't looking to hot either. The reason why he was fighting had faded from his mind, despite her being only feet away from him. He was driven by rage, pure uncontrollable rage and hatred, and he wouldn't stop until his opponent was dead.
Fenris was weaponless, whereas Sugio was not. However, Fenris didn't care. With great speed and strength, he slammed his fist down on Sugio's head, and he fell down to the floor, silent and unmoving.

Last edited:
Charlotte relaxed for a moment as she felt his nose press against her forehead, but that did not last once Sugio's grip came down upon her. She had been about to give her own two cents into his conundrum, but the time for that had passed. She let out a little shriek, thrashing against the brute. Scared and not wanting to go along and just be used in such a way. She shook her head at Fenris, trying to reach out a hand to him.

The next thing she knew, she was on the ground. Having been tossed aside as Fenris charged at the other Minotaur. Shaking herself off, she stood on wobbly legs to try and get a sense of what was going on. Her eyes widened as she saw the two fighting, and worry clenched in her stomach. Not interfering at first, the idea a little frightening as it looked like pure rage was feeding the two. "Fenris!" She cried out, starting to wade forward as she could see the fight was not taking a good turn for either. Worry that he might get hurt, or worse, surged her forward to try and reach for him and pull him out of his state. Before she could reach him though, she saw her friend move forward and viscously knock the other out. She looked almost impressed, not sure that he was going to have won that. Soon her state of mind turned towards his state of being though, and she continued forth to rush to his side to support him. "Hey, hey, are you okay? Please, talk to me!"

Fenris turned around, hearing Charlotte. He raised his hand as if he were about to strike her. But his previous clouded eyes became clear, and he realized what he was about to do. Fenris looked at his hand, then at his friend. "Oh.. Oh shit." He stumbled back, tripping over Sugio's twisted body. Fenris squeaked in surprise, hopping to his feet and backing away. "I don't think.. This is a good idea." Fear shone in his eyes, but he kept it together. He couldn't abandon her, not in this place. "Charlotte, I'm fine. I just.. Got kinda crazy there. But.." He glanced at Sugio. "But I think that I should make something clear. We are not.. Though I want to, We can't.. We can't love each other. Not that you thought about it.. We need limits, restrictions. I tried to kill him because he tried to hurt you. That's overboard. Charlotte, I.." He placed a hand on her face, shaking his head. "I love you Charlotte, but we cannot be. After all this, we'll be taking you home, and you will find a nice person just for you. I'll refrain from giving you affection that could make our relationship grow." He felt his heart wrench and twist, but it was for the best. Fenris withdrew his hands, and looked around. "But lets get you some new clothing." He said, looking towards the crowd of males around them. Fenris grabbed her wrist lightly, their fingers brushing against each other for a split second. No hand holding, none. He thought, walking along. Fenris shoved his way past the tribe members, looking at the numerous stands. Everything was much to big, so he settled on a quilt and handed it to Charlotte. "Cover yourself."

Charlotte took a step backwards, unsure of what he would do at first as the rage still surged through him. Seeing how upset he was, she tried to go to him. Feeling his hand on her face, she reached up to place her own over his. Listening to what he said, her eyes widened, gasping quietly at his declaration of love towards her. She sadly felt his hand draw away, and she started to shake her head at his convictions that they shouldn't as close anymore.

"I don't want to meet anyone else though!" She said, "Please, let's talk about this. Somewhere else, somewhere quiet and safe. Just don't make me leave and go back to the village yet, please. I need to talk with you about this." She said, stumbling along a bit as he grabbed her wrist. She looked back over her shoulder at Surgio, and then back up towards her friend, worry shining in her eyes. The fear of losing him now coursing through her, something she didn't want. Not after what they had been through.

Taking the quilt, she wrapped it around herself and nodded. "How far is it back to your cave? Or some quiet spot in the forest? I won't let you just drop me back off at the village, expect me to go marry someone and never talk to you again. I won't allow it." She said stubbornly, not budging on this.

"What is there to talk about? You deserve a guy. A real, human, normal guy. Someone you can actually walk around with, without being looked down upon. Where you don't have to sneak into the forest to see them. I won't allow you to see me again, period." Fenris crossed his arms and attempted to be firm. It lasted about a minute. Fenris made a groaning sound, trying to think. "Charlotte, If this works, I'll have to build a house so you can visit, and food.. What about your family and friends?" Fenris looked around, rubbing his wounded face. "I don't know, Charlotte." He watched the males who had gone away, finally realizing that she was not for sale. Few people remained on the streets. Fenris tilted her chin up with his index finger, smiling slightly. "Charlotte, why? What will it take to convince you you're better off with someone else?" He lightly shoved her against a tree, his chest pressed on hers. Fenris pulled a strand of hair out of her face, a burning passion in his eyes. He leaned in, whispering in her ear. "Besides, if you walk around with just a shirt and underwear all the time, I won't be able to stop myself from.." Fenris trailed off, running his hand up her shirt slowly. "But, I'll refrain for now." He muttered, sighing in disappointment. Fenris lingered there for a few more seconds, feeling the new feeling of arousal between his legs.

Looking up at him, Charlotte pursed her lips as he tried to say that they wouldn't see each other again. She gave him another firm look, one that said she certainly wasn't going to be going along with that easily or at all. As he started to waver, she smiled slightly in relief, seeing hope that he wouldn't just turn away. "I might have the same things to say to you. That you deserve someone who understands your culture, is the same race as you, wouldn't get you into trouble like I do. Still, I want to try and talk about it... about what you say you feel. If what you say is true, then that is what is most important to me at the end of the day."

At the mention of her friends and family, she gave a small nod of acknowledgement, looking a little confused. "I'm not sure what I would do about them, if they were to know that I wanted to see you like this. My parents are simple people, they don't understand the shades of grey in life. That you could be kind and take care of me. While they may not want me to visit you, we can find a way to figure this all out! I believe that we can!" She stopped talking, looking around at the streets, embarrassed as she realized they were still talking in his village.

"I... Maybe this isn't the best place for this." She said, ducking her head a bit, which was only to be lifted up by his fingers. "I think you should save your breath," She smiled, "I really can't imagine myself just going back to the village and forgetting about you, finding someone else. I wouldn't want to." She seemed a little surprised by the passion she was growing behind his eyes. With a startled gasp, she felt the rough bark of the tree rubbing against her back, where he had pushed her. Charlotte's mouth felt dry, and she watched him in wonder as his hands trailed up, causing a visible shiver to run through her body.

A little mewl escaped from her lips, as his fingers reached closer and closer to her sensitive flesh. When his hands lifted away, she let out a deep breath she hadn't realized she had been holding. Her legs had started to quiver and press against each other. Charlotte's skin had started to feel like it was on fire where he had touched her through the fabric of her shirt, and she leaned against the tree, trying not to continue breathing in shallow pants. "You see me like that then?" She lightly gulped, tightening her hold on the quilt as she brought it back around her body for both of their sakes.

Back