Cei

I love these vids usually. I am not generally into very humiliating type but still see them occasionally. Since i have started to postpone my orgasms while playing though it has become more and more difficult to aim and catch very much of it for me to eat...:(

Such a nice thread. I wish I'd have cum across it earlier. (Hehehe...)

I, too, am a bit saddened by the over-abundance of humiliation vids in this genre. That doesn't do anything for me (in fact, quite the opposite, making me more passive-aggressive in not doing the cei part.)

But the slow, seductive, isn't-this-sexy just makes the taboo of it all more appealing.

My personal fav: right here!

Just a bump to move back up.

Anyone have any new contributions?

or better

Have instructions to give?

I think we can manage to cum up with something new in this field.

I'm not really one for the whole 'save your blasts and bring 'em to the next session' kinds of things, but the girl here is just soooo adorable.

Enjoy!

I think we can manage to cum up with something new in this field.

I'm not really one for the whole 'save your blasts and bring 'em to the next session' kinds of things, but the girl here is just soooo adorable.

Enjoy!

Agree with the saving part, but she does make an interesting thought.

She is adorable and would I would follow any instruction from her.

thanks for the post.

I was being instructed on cam once and told to cum in my hand. then told to lick it.
was a little hard at first but I did give it a lick. it was the first time I tasted my cum. not sure yet if it will be the last

I was being instructed on cam once and told to cum in my hand. then told to lick it.
was a little hard at first but I did give it a lick. it was the first time I tasted my cum. not sure yet if it will be the last

Very hot you are a lucky guy. I would love to do this.

Back