Cannabis (and other substances) and Sex

OMG, I love when I've been away from Lit for awhile and when I come back right away I find a new thread which I'm instantly addicted to!

TY TY TY! for starting this thread!

I'm a HUGE fan of mixing a full body high cannabis with S-E-X. Sour Diesel is great for what I will call "vigorous" sessions lol but I really love, Love, LOVE Blue Dream for the floaty head high. Jack Herer is another of my faves, but I can rarely find it anywhere anymore.

But I also love a good couch lock high from a strong Indica during sex when I feel like making him do "all the work"/treat me like his own personal, bend me in any position you like sex doll :devil:

Edibles can be super fun too because I'll take one (or two!) an hour or so before I expect us to have some together time (a rare gift with the kids out of school!) and OMG - FUN, FUN, FUN!!!

Living in a legal state makes me sad for couples who don't. Because I highly, HIGHLY (pun intended lol) recommend it. My husband doesn't always join me in pre-sex puffs or edibles because he works in security and is sometimes required to give a pee test. It's not a fire-able offense, and he has his medical MJ card (as do I) related to injuries he sustained when he was a baseball player, so he has a valid "excuse" to indulge but he's still (overly imho) careful about it.

I COMPLETELY agree with KofCali's last post about finding the right strain for you and making sure you aren't getting "too high" - everyone is a little different and different strains these days definitely have different effects on different people.

omg, now I want a gummy!

BRB :cool:

I have to agree Liz as someone who enjoys toking up before sex when I can (In a similar situation as your husband with the employer pee tests). Sour Diesel is an excellent strain before sex. We tend to mostly smoke Indicas before sex and two personal favorites of ours I would totally recommend to anyone who likes smoking weed before sex are Granddaddy Purple and Skywalker, especially GDP. Both of these strains will get you feeling right especially for lady tokers. We don't do the edibles so much but, in the past, have found the 50/50 THC and CBD ones work great for sex as well. Sweet avatar btw! :D

Last edited:
I’ve only dabbled a bit with edibles, I’ve found some THC gummies that increase my arousal, heighten the feelings during orgasm, and really extend the release. A win win win in my book. lol

You’ve never had a good edible
Tincture is great for migraines
I don't know what it is about cannabis fans, but ya'll seem to be unable to accept that someone just might not like weed, lol.

I'm not picking on you in particular, cowboyup, but nearly every response to my post had been "You just haven't had that right xyz yet!" or "You haven't had a good edible."

Yes. Yes I have. And a friend is a botanist who develops strains for a grower. So I have access to both knowledge and quality product. And it just isn't my thing. Lol

I'm not sure why a different viewpoint and experience seems so difficult to accept or understand. It's about to make me snarky, but I'm gonna resist. Or try, anyway. That's all for me today. Have a good one. 😊

I don't know what it is about cannabis fans, but ya'll seem to be unable to accept that someone just might not like weed, lol.

I'm not picking on you in particular, cowboyup, but nearly every response to my post had been "You just haven't had that right xyz yet!" or "You haven't had a good edible."

Yes. Yes I have. And a friend is a botanist who develops strains for a grower. So I have access to both knowledge and quality product. And it just isn't my thing. Lol

I'm not sure why a different viewpoint and experience seems so difficult to accept or understand. It's about to make me snarky, but I'm gonna resist. Or try, anyway. That's all for me today. Have a good one. 😊
You’re right it’s not for everyone

Exploring new ways to enhance intimate moments with your partner is always a fun journey. It's awesome to hear that you and your husband found a groove that works so well for both of you. Cannabis really has a way of elevating those experiences!

By the way, have you ever checked out bongs online? They can be a game-changer for some extra chill vibes during your sessions. Just throwing it out there for a potential upgrade to your cannabis adventures!

Last edited:
it has been a long time since I have had sex and done pot together. I have found that when I combined the two, for me, the sex was incredible and orgasm was amazing.

So fast forward years later to just recently, I scored some edibles and masturbated while on them and again it was amazing all around. I've done it several times since with and without toys and it really heightened my senses and sensations.

The only other substance I have tried is shrooms and having sex while on them was not as pleasurable. A totally different experience.

Finding that perfect balance for your high can be a journey, but it sounds like you're on the right track with Lemon Cake, Blue Dream, and Cherry Sour Diesel. Personally, I've found CBD products from www.trythecbd.com to be fantastic for enhancing relaxation and reducing anxiety, which can definitely contribute to a more enjoyable and fulfilling sexual experience. As for other substances and sex, I've heard mixed experiences with alcohol - it can lower inhibitions but also dampen sensitivity.

Last edited:
i've sucked coke off a head before. for some reason got impossible horny

We are currently using Gelato, and it's working well. We prefer it over Northern Lights and Wedding Cake. We use the Storz and Bickel Volcano Vaporizer. We've used only Indica hybrids. I would like to see how Sativa works. What has been your experience with Sativa Strains for sex (like Blue Dream)?

Hey, thanks for sharing your experience. It's fascinating how cannabis can impact different aspects of our lives, including mood and sex drive. Personally, I've found that certain strains like Lemon Cake or Blue Dream can really enhance my creativity while keeping me relaxed.

Speaking of exploring cannabis, have you heard about how some people buy cannabis UK for medical purposes? It's amazing to see how attitudes are changing towards natural remedies like cannabis.

Last edited:
I prefer my own homegrown strain I call “furry bush. It’s outdoor, all natural. I’ve noticed the dispensary stuff seems to have other things in it.

Back