Cabin in middle of the woods (ONLY Sean Renaud)

As soon as Ricky came James stopped and pulled him around for a quick and sharp kiss. "Little trouble controlling yourself huh?" He grinned. "Now get cleaned up so we can see how much you've improved in fighting since the last time we sparred."

Ricky gasps as he is turn around; Ja...*moans as he kisses him back* it was my first time, usually you dont ever do that...no fair....**He goes to wash himself, cursing as he came too soon. He finally comes out in the tank top and James left on the bed to wear**

"You're usually not doing well, and sadly usually I've been doing it to punish you. Hopefully we're past that Ricky. Hopefully it's time that we can start trying to reward you for doing well instead of punishing you for being a stubborn and worthless little shit." Jake smirked and tilted his head. "Since last time the only thing you really learned was that I can hit you really hard and that you've got a helluva sucker punch let me start."

Jake lunged out like he intended to punch Ricky in the jaw but at the last second he lowered his fist and wrapped his arm around his throat yanking him up against him. "Anybody can sucker punch. It's important to be able to do it because in a real fight, there is no fair. There's win and there's lose but fair doesn't come into it. That's why you should learn to shoot, and use a knife and once we've covered that we'll do improvised weapons. Did you ever watch a movie called Kill Bill or anything with Jackie Chan?"

Ricky hisses as he felt James arm around his neck, he twist his head towards the elbow and use both hands and push his arm above his head and rolls out of the way. Turn to face him: i watched a few martial art movies....*smirks*

"That wasn't what I was asking." He raised a brow. How the fuck a freak like him wasn't running his own business or gang was so goddamn bizzarre. "I asked you a simple question, Kill Bill or anything Jackie Chan?" While he spoke he slowly stepped forward throwing a series of punches and kicks, at first he wasn't really trying to hit Ricky, not that he cared if he died, but he slowly picked up the pace.

Ricky started dodge the punches and back away: your getting too serious...*hisses as he almost gets punched* damn it James, that almost connected..*keeps dodging* why you so pissed, i was good....no?

"The anger is about something else, this is about your training. You need to be better than just good. You don't want to end up in jail do you?" Jake asked seriously picking up the pace a little more and then stopping. "Still you seem to be good enough at this, perhaps we should move on to knives. But that can wait, for now we can do something you want to do, burn of fa little steam."

Ricky relaxes: lets go hike or pick nick or something fun....*smiles* i mean...unless you have something fun in mind....you always seem so serious ...its kinda weird...you should learn to relax...

"You don't get to relax when you do what we do. There is always someone coming for you, over the next hell, behind the next door. You can't ever let your guard down. But a hike and a picnic sounds like a good waste of time. I haven't taken you up into the mountains just yet and that will be a good hike see how much you can handle."

Ricky roll his eyes: seriously, James?!!? you never relax, geez ! what i need to do, to get you to relax...i swear your no fun at all..&cross his arms and pouts*

"Like I said you relax, you end up dead. Or worse." Jake turned away from Ricky and walked out of the room starting to pack up a backpack. "You' just don't know any better."

Ricky looks down at his skirt and tank top before walking up behind James: well, then you better hand over some jeans and t-shirt...i'll get cold half naked

Ricky rush in to wear his pants , t shirt, fill his backpack with essentials before rushing back to James side: James, whats your job, really? how come your not married with kids and stuff like other ppl?

"What makes you think that I'm not married. And I told you what my job was, you just weren't paying attention." Jake smiled and shook his head. Once they were both packed he headed out the front door and headed straight for the mountains.

"I'm a professional. . .well some call me a theif but I'm really more of a mercenary. And you seem like the kind of person who gets into the life."

Ricky shake his head as he follow James: i could never kill anyone...thats just not my style...i am for love and peace not war...heheh *catches up to him* what made you choose to me a mercenary thingy? does it pay good? how you manage to sleep...?

"You don't have a style kid. But I try to avoid killing when I can, it generally pisses off the authorities and when you're already working outside the law it's best not to make things any worse." Jake purposely chose a particularly hard path up the mountain, it was actually a lot closer to rock climbing than it was to hiking all things considered.

"I chose you because you seem like you have potential kid. You could easily be a great addition to my crew and that doesn't happen just everyday."

Ricky shrugs as he climbs: soo...who is in the crew/ like past friends, lover, ppl with like killing experience? I mean, i cant see myself killing or potential for it...i could like recruit for you...what you say? i am good at shit like that....

"You killed that deer without a single thought and gutted it even though 'nobody' ever showed you how." He glanced over his shoulder at Ricky to guage his reaction to that. He still found that to be difficult to believe. Gutting a dear isn't quite like cleaning a fish. . .and the boy had gone hungry just the night before because he didn't know how to even that. He was lying about something but he had no clue about what just yet. "It's the same way when you're in the field, once someone is trying to kill you they stop being a person, they are no different than a rabid dog, and if someone is between you and a big score well think of them like you did that deer. They are a problem to be eliminated. But that's only as an absolute last resort. That's because cops don't usually shoot thieves but murderers? They'll hunt you like a goddamn dog and think nothing of it."

Jake got quiet for a while as they went through a particularly difficult part of the hike. "as for the crew, I don't really have a crew, I have people that I can call on but you'd be my first proper partner."

Ricky half payed attention: but like ....ummm...you slept with any of them...i mean like...am i the only one you...like ... ummm...brought here...and fuck or is there a line up *he hated kind of feeling jealous*

"Yeah, me and Molly fuck." He shrugged, it didn't really seem like a big deal to him. "You're the first person who I've brought up here though, this place is kind of a secret, a place to get away when shit starts getting heavy."

Ricky nods but cant help but smile when he mention he is the first, feeling special: why you chose me? any specific reason?

"You're kinda cute." He said messing his hair. Then shook his his head. "The truth is I've got a few big jobs coming up and I needed someone I could really trust. Sure those people and I have worked together but I needed a little more than I could expect of them.

Ricky smiles: you think, i am the one you need? i just think its too hardcore....i am a lover...you know that...*smiles* i can try but no guaranties....

"Oh, you've got the right stuff. You certainly need a little more experience and training but I know that you've got it."

Back