Cabin in middle of the woods (ONLY Sean Renaud)

Ricky nodded as he looked at his target, aimming and letting go of his breathe. Shoot the target perfectly: WWhhhooooo!!! hlll ya!! *see that!! i got it!!! *jumps up and down and starts to dance: yeah baby!!!*looks at him: what we hunting?
boars?

Jake smiled and despite himself he rushed over and hugged Ricky. "You are fucking amazing. We are going to have to test how good. Tonight you get to pick who gets fucked in the ass!"

Ricky smiles as he relaxes in james arms: hehe...you think? i'd like that....*Looks back shocked* are you serious? Without consequence? Cause i like to try fuck your ass...but i dont wanna be punished for it...you know...*looks at him as he kisses James*

Ricky kisses him back passionately before kneeling before him, eagerly pulling his pants off: your cock is sooo big...*stoking him* you ever had a man fuck your ass? *lick and suck the head of his cock, moaning as she he looks up to keep eye contact. Bobbing his head up and down his cock, moans as James cock hardens in his mouth in no time. He pulls off his mouth off James cock making a popping sound before turning always and rubbing his cock between his buttcheek: please, i feel soo horny....please James...teach me to get use to you big cock...*bending over as he rubs himself on James enormous cock*

"See, I knew you'd be smart enough to pick the right choice." Jake growled before grabbing Ricky by his boyish hips and pushinc his cock into him. He shoved the smaller man up against the wall and started steadily thrusting into him. Beneath the hot sun he was sweating almost as soon as they started , his chest sliding over Ricky's back.

Ricky blushes as James praised him, gasps as he felts james big hands grip his hips, lets out a painful hiss as he felt James enormous mushroom upush up his ass: ohhh...shit...*gasps painfully as he was push up the wall, his thrust met with sharp cries:aarrrghhhh...please...fuck ...me...yess...arrghhh...i need it...please james...more...*whimpering as he force himself accept his new life as james cock warmer*mmmmore...please...

"Such a smart man you've turned out to be." He growled and then pulled Ricky around for a harsh kiss, thrusting his tongue into his mouth while he continued brutally fucking the young man against the wall.

Ricky blushes as James keeps complimenting him,gasps as he faced him. Ricky kisses James passionately, reaches back to spraid his cheek to give James easier access to his tight holes: aarrrghhh...harder...please..*buries his face in James neck as he whimpered : arrghhh...please...deeper...please..harder...i need up...brutally...up my ass.. plleeeaaase..! *wrap his arms around james rams and legs around his waists: pppllleaaasee..i love your huge cock...ohh god...dont stop..

Last edited:
(LOL. I love the accidental smiley.)

Jake continued fucking Ricky fo rseveral more minuts just enjoying the wya the young mane felt around his cock before he finally came, and came hard. "You're getting to be quite the smart man. Now go for a run around the lake, I need to shower."

Ricky whimpers under him as he pound his asshole violently till he almost black out. Screams out his name, hisses as Jame cums up his butthole till it almost overflowed: aarrghhh....of course...James...*takes a few deep breathes after James withdrew his enormous cock from his tight bruise ass: thank you for your cum...*kisses James as he does his best to run, but was limping painfully in the beginning. After the run that took 3 times longer since his asshole was sore. He comes back to the cabin and waits at the door to get permission to come inside. Knowing James might also fuck his asshole outside before being let in the house: James, i'm home, can i come inside?

"That took you for fucking ever to finish." Jake snapped then shook his head. Whatever else might be true Ricky had proven himself a good shot and pretty smart. "Yes, come in go take a fucking shower Cock Warmer. Dinner should be ready by the time you get done."

Dinner was done by the time Ricky finished, it was just burgers and fries and when they were finished Jake took him back outside for a bit of night shooting mostly to kill time until it was time to sleep.

The next day Ricky would wake up and find that the house was empty, only a note resting on the now empty fridge.

There is a gun, a canteen and a map out back in the shed. Feed yourself. I'll be back in a week.

Jake hadn't actually left, he'd just driven away and then hiked back in to keep an eye on things. He didn't really think Ricky would be able to hunt so soon, finding something to shoot and then shooting a moving target are far different from just hitting cans but it would be interesting to see what he would do.

Ricky jaw dropped as he saw the note: holy shit...no way...you can't be serious...*head to the shed and gather the stuff he was left. He load up the gun and headed in the woods to find a target that would provide meat. After several hours of scaring of the animal. He finally manage to sneak on a deeer and shoot it down, he started to skin in which took longer than he expected. He finally carried the meat home and started to cook it, stretching the meat for a weeks worth of food. He was so exhausted after the hunt, he refuse step out in the woods except practicing shooting. He dried out the extra meat to make jerky and slept home as he kept thinking of the times James dry fuck him in the ass. He found himself getting naked and jerk off in bed and fingering his own tight asshole as he moan and imagining James dry cock his ass. The night always ending with jerking himself and jumping in the shower before bed.

He hated himself in the morning saying he wasn't gay but got hard thinking of James anally raping his ass..

"Good job Ricky, Good job." James said stepping into the cabin. It had taken him weeks to accomplish the same thing and Ricky had done it like it wasn't a big deal at all. "There will be more tests but you have done well."

Ricky jumps out of bed naked as he hears James voice, it took a moment for everything around him register.Blushes: I take it, your pleased? *smiles as looks at James,feeling his cock twitch, a part of him excited see James after such a long absence.

"Pleased? yes I'm pleased, though I have a hard time believing that the kid I never taught to gut a fish handled big game that easily. Is there something you'd like to tell me that you've been hiding?"

Ricky looks uncomfortable:...huh...i...i...*tightens the sheet around his waist* i cant...think...of...ummm...anything....i didnt try to escape, i swear James...

"I didn't say you tried to escape. I'm just curious how you managed all this. There are a few people out there who are naturally good shots. I had to work at it for years but my brother, he describes shooting with a gun the same as shooting with a camera. Point and click. It's that fucking simple for him. But hunting? I've never heard of anybody successfully going hunting on their first outing, certainly not gutting it properly without being shown how and making jerky. That's fucking impossible. So what are you not telling me?"

Ricky shrugged: i watched lots of hunting shows...aiming stuff at distance...i was always able to...i have a special skill , so once something is showed to me once, i can reproduce it perfectly the same way

"Impressive." Jake muttered. It didn't seem plausible or even possible but then again if Ricky had wanted to kill him he'd probably already be dead so nothing made any sort of sense anymore. "Fine, finish cleaning up. I guess I'll see how much more you've learned about fighting after we've had dinner so do that, take a shower and meet me back here for dinner."

Ricky slips out of bed naked and started making the bed exposing his bare ass to James: its just...i dont like fighting, you know...i am a lover not a fighter kind...*fluff up the pillow and finishes the bed: can't we just relax...i dont really need learn fight, i aint signing up for the army...

Jake grinned staring at Ricky's ass for a moment, the idea of taking him right then crossed his mind a couple of times. "You shouldn't like fighting, but just like shooting you should be able to do it proficiently if not giftedly. Now get hurry along. We need to do that and then see if we can't teach you to drive."

Ricky blushes as he looks back at James: you know ummm....*walks over to James and starts massages his shoulders* you been away a long time...*kisses James neck gently as she rubs his back: didn't you miss me? *sounded a bit disappointed *... i was hope for some....quality time, you and me...even if you take me dry...i can be a good boy...please?

"I haven't even been away an entire day." Jake grinned. "Fine."

He shoved Ricky forward and pulled his buttocks apart before diving in, a completely new experience for Ricky when he felt a tongue pressing against his eager asshole, one hand wrapped around his waste jerking at his cock, the other cradling his scrotom pumping it in time with his other hand and his tongue.

Ricky smiles , wincing as James position him: i get sad without you...*hisses as he parts his cheek expecting usual plunge.Gasps as he feels his tongue: oooooohhhhhh...god...what...wha...*moans as he starst pumping in james had; oh god...yess...please...more...oh god...its amazing *whimpers, moans as he never felt such pleassure before; yess...please...more James.s...please...yesss..yesss...*overwelmed her curses as he cum so soon* fuck...*whimpers fearing thats all he will get, messing up by cumming too soon*

Last edited:
Back