Bsquad's Apartment at Cloud 9 (invitation only)

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH fucK ......my lord oh oh" As he takes me in one smooth thrust I cant help but scream and whimper, at first it was pressure but then it was a little pain and now it is pleasure of being filled it was like loosing my virginity all over again.

My head went light with the over load, I closed my eyes and I gripped the floor with my nails and tried to breath as he slowly began to fuck my ass. It was amazing I felt so full and I could feel my ass tightly gripping his cock as he slid in and out over and over.."mmmm my lord yes"

I bury my length in my Courtesan's willing ass, my cock filling her as she grips me almost painfully tight. I bend low, my hands falling to her hips and lower back as I press her into my thurst. I let out a low moan of pleasure as I hear my courtesan moaning and screaming at my invasion of her willing body. I growl and rest for a moment as I feel my balls press against her jucy cum soaked pussy. I take a deep breath and begin my fucking. The slow rythum building up into some thing faster. I moan at the sensation, the tight pressure against my cock as I fuck my precious Courtesan's asshole. I feel her withing, I hear her moaning, I want to cum inside her, I want her to scream herself hoarse from the pleasure.

My face pressed to the floor my ass lifted to him presented as a gift he is delighted in, I can hear my lords moans of pleasure and it thrills me "Yes My lord cum in me" I bite at my lower lip and my eyes half close in pleasure. I would love to stroke my clit but my hands are tied behind my back as I am his willing fuck toy, so this pleasure is for my lord the one who owns me, dominates me controls me and who I whorship........"please cum in my ass my lord" I beg him for it i want to feel his hot seed filling me again.

My speed increases with every moment, the begging words escaping my Courtesan's mouth driving me on faster and faster. I want to cum inside her tight ass, I want ot fill her again. I press back with my hands, pulling her tighter, every thrust pushing my entire length into her virgin asshole, every motion of my cock making me groan in pleasure. I reach my right hand out, I take a handfull of your dark red hair and yank your head back so that you can hear me as I moan.

"I'm going to cum inside you. I'm going to fill your ass, I am going to make it mine!" I growl the words with every thrust, every motion of my hips taking you, using your ass for my pleasure, making your entire body subservient to me for my own desires and delight.

As I am pulled from the floor by my hair my head thrust back my back arching slightly with the strain to my neck his pounding into my ass I loose control and scream with pleasure my pussy spasming, my breast swing back and forth with the fierce fucking, I hear his words and all I can do is moan in delight I want it I want his hot cum in my ass.

I growl with each thrust, words have failed me, I can only fuck, hard, fast, vicious in every motion inside my Courtesan's freely offered ass. I let out a moan, a groan, a growl, every possible sound of pleasure and approval escapes my lips as I ride into her ass. I know I want to cum, I want to fill her with my seed and enjoy the pleasure of taking her offered passage. I bend low to her back and my hand pulls her hair back, twisting her head to look over her shoulder. I thrust inside my Courtesan one last time and I feel myself cum, my hot seed filling her tight little ass, my lips kissing her deeply as I cum, moaning into her mouth.

The twisting of my body adds to the pleasure he is bending me to his will, as his lips find mine I moan softly delighting in the warmth of his mouth on mine. I then feel his climax and his hot seed filling my ass I moan with desire "mmmmmmmm yes" I breath into his mouth still kissing him passionately as he bends and fucks me to his will. His cum now dripping from my ass and my pussy I am his little fuck puppet and I love it

I groan into my COurtesan's mouth as I slowly pull my cock from ass. I'm spent, completely, I moan again as my member doops and I pull my body away from her ass and pussy, both leaking my cum onto the floor. At last, I break the kiss and breathe, releasing my grip on my Courtesan's hair and slowly taking a deep breath, looking into her eyes with a smile.

"You have greatly pleased your Lord." I say softly, and my hand gently takes the key from her neck and unlocks the cuffs, freeing my Cortesan to move once more. I take my fingers and slowly bring her lips back to mine for a kiss, relishing the tender moment in such contrast to the vicious fucking that took place before it.

"You shall lay with me tonight once more." I say softly, pointing to the bed.

collapsing to the floor with him her body aching and throbbing with the pleasurable fuck it has been given, panting her body covered in a light sheen of sweat. I catch my breath and smile as he releases me from my cuffs and then slowly crawl over his chest with my hands and kiss him again. Hearing his command to stay with him I smile and kiss him softly before replying "I think we both need a shower first.....my lord" and giggle and love the thought of soaping his hard body and cleaning him before snuggling into the soft linen with him for the night. snuggling into his arms I lay my head on his chest and listen to his heart beat for awhile. "I so enjoyed that my lord" I whisper and smile sweetly a light blush colouring my cheeks.

Last edited:
I sigh in contentment as my Courtesan colapses on me, snuggling against my chest and feeling my heartbeat heavily against her. I smile and relish the tender touch. I hear her words and smile.

"Yes my courtsan you are quite right. We shall shower." I murmer and quickly rise, carrying her to the bathroom, standing in the large shower as she runs her hands across my body to clean me. My gray eyes watch her intently as she cleans herself off, washing away the dripping remnants of our sex with the hot soap water. I smile and dry us both and we walk back to the bed, curling up between the black sheets together naked and content.

I return to my Apartment, things have changed some, but I still enjoy the view, I still enjoy the knicknacks and my collections on the walls. It's a place of good memories, a place of fun and enjoyment as I walk out onto the balcony and look out across the deck enjoying the isolation of it all and knowing that I am alone here for now. I stand on the balcony looking out at the ocean as it rolls below me in the twilight. I'm wearing my tan slacks, a black silk dress shirt that's untucked and slightly unbuttoned, and a pair of black sandals. I gaze out at the ocean waiting for my companion for the evening to arrive and knowing that she will be here soon. I look up at the stars and examine the full moon that hangs overhead. I turn and head back inside, waving my hand and slowly making the candles that sit on nearly every flat surface burst into flame. I enjoy the magic that has 'rubbed off' on me from my Fey Friend.

I smile walking up the stairs to the loft and my bedroom, lifting a glass of scotch from where it sits on the small liquor cabinet and sipping it slowly. I slowly walk about, padding along the hardwood floor and circling my large bed, taking in the sight of the black silk sheets and black velvet, looking at the view two people lying there would have of the sunrise. I stroke the headboard made of darkly stained ebony wood. I take in the white silk pillows and slowly walk to the edge of the balcony, looking out at the view and waiting for my Partner to arrive.

I knock on the door softly twice before I enter the room. My heels click on the ground; they pink and open ended at the toe. My attire consists of a short pink satin dress that barely covers my ass, I smile; I went shopping today! I hold in my hand a glass of green Midori and lemonade and half heartedly toast my partner as I see him.

I bite my lip as I assess his attire; he looks so very gorgeous this evening! My hair hangs loosely, draping to down to my shoulder blades in waves of bright crimson. My brown eyes glimmering beneath my glasses; my lips a painted shade of coppery red.

Partner...you look so handsome this evening...

I look down at my partner as she walks into the open area that the loft overlooks. I smile as I see her dress and grin in pleasure at the sight...it's so short, so clingy, so...everything. I look down at her and raise my glass in a small toast in reply to my Partner. I smile and sip my drink, beconing her up the stairs to join me in the large loft. The bed sits facing the windows and the footboard is against the balcony. The walls are covered in many many curios and souvenirs. I grin down at her and slowly walk to the stairs.

"It's good to see you in here at last partner...and I love your outfit." I smile a little evily as I examine the pink outfit...reaching out and caressing your arm softly.

I smile at him; biting my lip as he touches my arm. I look around at the room, the stairs especially and I wonder if they lead where I think they do.

Tis a beautiful room partner...

I shiver slightly at the feeling of his touch again, my dress is barely a slip of a thing without straps, merely boobtube in style.

I'm guessing you had something in mind showing it to me?

I've never been here before, I realize...

I smile at my Partner, looking at her slip of a dress that hugs her form so closely. I examine her with barely restrained lust, my eyes sweeping across her fully before I look back into hers. I smile and lean close, kissing her gently for a moment before I slip my drink free arm behind her. I slowly guide my partner around the loft, gesturing with my drink hand towards the ocean visible through the windows and gleaming in the moonlight.

"It's a lovely place my Partner, and I'm glad that you have finally got a chance to see my own room." I smile and slowly stroke her back, sipping my scotch and looking out the two floor tall windows giving us such a wonderful view before I look back at the candles covering every surface. I look down at my partner, taking in the sweep of her bright red hair...somehow she knew that I love it...

"Well...I might have something planned my Partner..." I whisper the words softly, leaning close to her ear.

I shiver as his whispered words reach my ears, I bite my lip and feign complete innocence

Oh? And what's that my dear partner?

I grin at him, free here...free to touch...I realize and my hand slides over his back slowly

I smile at my partner as I feel her hand creeping along my back, stroking my shoulders slightly as I sip my drink. I look back at you, knowing you too well to be taken in by your innocent sounding voice. I smile and lean low, kissing you and then smiling.

"Oh, one or two things...we could play charades or scrabble...I mean, there are plenty of candles for us to see." I emphasize candles with an evil smile and then look at the bed, black and white silk with black velvet. I keep standing where I am. My hand drifts down the tight pink dress, caressing your lower back and then stroking your ass through your dress.

I moan into the kiss and then gasp at the gesture to the candles, I whimper softly then glare at him

You wouldn't...

I whisper and eye the bed with lustful thoughts which are punctuated as he squeezes my ass, tis bare beneath the fabric and I groan softly

No fair partner!

I whisper, pouting

I chuckle and look at my Partner as she glares at me. In truth, I hadn't thought of doing anything with the candles, but the glare leaves a thought in my head that won't go away. I see her eye the large bed and I smile, looking at it myself with a smile my hand gives her ass a squeeze and I grin at her.

"All is fair between you and I partner...there isn't anything that we won't do." I whisper and my fingers reach the bottom hem of her pink dress and I slowly inch it up over her bare ass...exposing her lack of panties to my hand as I finally get to touch the bare flesh of her ass. I squeeze the creamy skin and set down my drink, reaching and stroking my partners breasts beneath her dress. I take care not to damage her new clothes, but I am fighting not to tear them from her. I lower my head and kiss her fully.

I near jump as he squeezes my ass again and whispers, I blush and grin at the same time. I feel him inching my dress up and it doesn't have very far to go before I'm exposed to him completely. I set my drink down as he does, biting my lip to keep a squeal from escaping as he squeezes my now bare flesh.

I quiver as he strokes my breasts and moan into his kiss, my tongue lacing with his passionately

Room service discreetly leaves a table with a tray in the entrance way with a note.

B- She loves these... Kisses, Ausus

handcuffs_pink.jpg

I reach out my hand and flick my wrist, the handcuffs move to my hand...sometimes the magic can be handy since I don't wish to leave my Partner's embrace. The kiss deepens as I press my tounge into her mouth, feeling hers pressing against mine in soft battle. It was passionate, and I can feel myself hardening at the touch of her lips to mine, her tounge within my mouth. I turn and hold the cuffs in my hand twirling them on one finger as I pull my mouth from hers completely. I slowly raise the PINK furry handcuffs that Ausus has sent to us.

"Yes Partner...these will come in handy later." I say, looking at them and casually tossing them onto the bed before my hand on her ass reaches down and run betweens her cheeks, slowly teasing at her pussy before my fingers spread to move her legs apart. My right hand returns to her face and I hold her chin softly, favoring her with a kiss and then looking into her eyes.

"You want to pleasure me Partner, don't you? I know I would love to see you on your knees before me in that outfit...sucking my cock..." I murmer softly with an evil smile on my lips.

I eye the handcuffs as he tosses them aside and my breath catches sharply before I return my gaze to him. I feel his hand moving and I whimper softly knowing of it's destination. I feel his fingers spread insistently and I spread my legs slightly in accordance. I moan softly into his kiss, grateful to have my sounds silenced by such a thing.

His words! Ohhhhh! A sharper intake of breath, I am frozen in place staring at his evil smile...I shall melt! I nod slowly, whimpering softly

Partner would like, she would like very much to pleasure you with her needy mouth...

I smile and bite my lip in a tempting manner, his hand still touching my folds...how wet and aroused I must be!

My fingers touch my Partner's wet pussy, stroking in beneath her pink dress and touching her wet mound. I know that she wants me and I smile at the thought of the lust inside her and I...and something more lurking within both of us. I smile at her words...at the tought of her needy mouth and nod slowly. My eyes narrow and I look down at my Partner's hiked up dress I slip my hand around the front of her dress, again stroking her pussy but from a much easier location. My right hand slowly caresses my Partners face...and then drifts down and strokes the skin of her neck gently. I smile, and my fingers wrap around the flesh of my Partners neck, squeezing slightly as I look into her eyes.

"You wish to pleasure me Partner? How needy is your sweet mouth tonight? How much do you want me?"

Back