Bsquad's Apartment at Cloud 9 (invitation only)

Before I can open my mouth to beg him for what I desperately crave, he assaults my senses crazily and I'm reduced to a simpering mess in his arms, moaning into his kiss. When he finally breaks away to let me speak, I gasp my words

Partner...I beg you to fuck me...I need, I want, I crave you...all of you...please?!

I smile in pleasure as I feel the moan I feel the gasping words. The want and the desire there, the longing for my touch that I know lingers deep in my partners' heart for me. I smile and pull back, kissing her chin and lowering mine to touch her throat with my lips, grazing her skin with my teeth and running my tounge heavily across her throat. My fingers caress your slit firmily, pressing against your hungry pussy through your think panties...casually caressing you...knowing you want more but denying it to you.

"You want me inside you...you want me and me alone..." I smile as I say the words, my fingers stroking you more firmly, sliding across your mound but not darting beneath your panties.

"Come with your Lord my Helot. We shall have our fun away from Jealous eyes." I whisper quietly to you and we vanish from Lit once more for the realms of a much more private and delightful intimacy that is not on display for all to see.

Back