Bsquad's Apartment at Cloud 9 (invitation only)

I smile as my pet...my cowgirl, crawls into bed with me and curls up in my arms, a smile on my lips as I nuzzle my face against her neck.

"Sleep well pet...I enjoyed this so much." I whisper into her ear as the candles snuff out and leave us in darkness, our bodies together after this exploration of something new and exciting draws to a close for this evening.

sexy_girl_handcuffed12572.jpg

Wearing fishnet stockings, black high heels and black panties, I tie a ribbon with a key around my neck and hand cuff my hands behind my back and then kneel in the middle of the floor and wait for my lord. My head lowered submissively my long reddish brown hair draped down my back and over my shoulders almost covering my bare breasts.

"I am ready for you my lord"

I appear in my apartment, walking in becasue I know that she is here, waiting for me. I straighten up and enter the sitting area, turning and looking up at my loft with a nod of approval. I pace up the stairs and look at my Cortesan, kneeling on the floor waiting for me. I am in jeans and a T-shirt, not nearly as dressy as before, my sandals slapping on the stairs as I walk.

"My, you are ready to please, are you not my Cortesan?"

"I am always ready to do as you wish my lord" lifts her head and gives him a sexy smile and so he can see the ribbon around her neck with the key. My eyes travel over him smoldering with desire, desire to please him.

I don't step close enough to touch, I simply watch, slowly lowering myself into a chair near the stairs, a small glass of something amber colored appearing for me to sip at. I watch my Courtesan with gray eyes and I wonder cuirously what might happen. I smile.

"I wonder, you have gone to such lengths to dress yourself for me...perhaps I shall let you retain your clothing this evening." I take a sip of my whiskey and grin.

"I think you should stand. Kneeling in that outfit is so improper. I know that you have planned so well....hmmm..." I speak idly, wondering.

"Dance, if you do that well, I shall release you...if not..." I let my voice trail off with a raised eyebrow.

Rayne smiles at him in that very certain way, that she knows can drive him crazy, clicking her fingers the music starts to play "As my lord wishes" I need you now, a slower more romantic song then perhaps one would normal choose but perfect all the same. I stand by slowly swinging one leg around to the front of me I place a heeled foot on the carpet and push up standing with ease, slowly rising with the start of the music, my strong shaped legs serving me well.

Spinning slowly flicking one heel up as I do, I turn my back to my lord and sway my hips to the music, my feet twisting in the carpet as I bend my knees spreading my thighs slightly apart my ass swaying for his viewing pleasure in time with the music. Bending at the waist I swish my long hair once and then continue to twist down into a sexy display of rolling my hips imitating a slow sensual fuck for your pleasure.

As the lyrics reach "its a quarter after one and I need you now" I kick one leg straight into the air and as my heel lands back on the carpet I twist to face you and smile at you with a wink before bending my knees and showing you my sensual hip rolling front on and flick my hair for you again and then smile at you before stepping towards you in a sexy strut and repeating my knee bending hip sway over your lap.

I ache to touch myself and you but my hands are tied behind my back so I am limited in my dance moves. turning my hands so that I can grip both ass cheeks I turn and show you my hands splayed across my bare ass as I sway it for you in time with the music. I then turn and straddle your lap and rub my crotch to yours in time with the song my breast displayed right before you as I gyrate to the music. Slowly the song comes to an end and I slow down to a stop but stay seated in your lap.

I watch the dance and squirm, strangely, with the restraints on her, it's more seductive to watch her balance and her subtle moves. I can feel myself harden as she moves her hips and dances. I see you dance and I sip my drink, then shift in the recliner I reside in. My eyes study you, and my face does not betray the lust that rises in me with every motion of your body. As you move close and straddle me, rubbing yourself over my growing cock, I growl softly in pleasure as you ride me. The music ends and you are there, straddling me, watching me, your arms behind you and your breasts before me, I lean my head back to speak.

"You please me." I say simply, not reaching out to touch or caress your body.

"Stand, turn, and present your back to me, now." I growl low, looking at you with narrowed eyes. It takes a great deal to control my lust, but I manage.

biting my lip I nod "Yes my lord" and I step back one leg at a time rubbing my thighs along yours as I am raising from your lap on to my heels, then I turn so that my back is to you standing with my legs shoulder width apart and my eyes straight ahead, my palms facing up-wards. "Like this my lord?" my nipples are erect with anticipation and my crotch is wet from gyrating against your growing arousal and with the simple need to please you.

I look at you, seeing you squirm and obey my comand pleases me. I remain sitting, one hand stroking my bulging cock through my jeans as you position yourself at my command. I wait for several moments, a smile on my lips before I rise from where I sit and touch your back. Your cuffe hands are there, palms towards me, I press the bulge in my jeans to them so that your hands can touch me.

"Yes, very good my Courtesan. But I do not feel like being gentle with you tonight..."

I stroke your hard on, enjoying the thrill of knowing you want me, I smile to myself and continue to caress your cock, your words cause me to moan softly "As my lord wishes" I am thrilled at you possessing me as you want to.

I growl in pleasure at the subservient words coming from you, you trust me and you obey me. I reach out and my left hand grabs the chain between your cufs, holding you, while my right grabs your neck from behind, pulling you back against me as I bite your neck softly, then lick at your skin. I press my shin against the back of your calf, making your knee give and take the weight off your feet. I drop you to the hardwood floor, lowering you onto your knees and dropping behind you.

"Very good my cortesan...so loyal..." I growl low as I kneel behind you, pressing you forward at the waist, forcing your head down to the floor. I smack your presented behind to me, and run the bulge in my jeans across them. The motion sends a growl of lust escaping my throat.

"Beg me for it. Beg me." I growl low, my hand on your shoulders, pressing you down so you can't rise.

I moan as he pulls me to him, the heat of your body pressing to the full length of mine and as I am guided to my knees I obey thrilled at being dominated by you, the smack to my ass causes my pussy to clench in pleasure. "Yes My lord mmm" I lower my head down and raise my ass to you feeling you press to me is so thrilling.......

At your command I eagerly and wantonly beg "Please take me my lord, I need you now my lord please" I pant and beg my ass moving slightly as I wiggle a little to show my want.

I growl low in anticipation, your wanton begging makes me smile and I reach down, undoing my belt and dropping my jeans. I don't bother to strip, I want to fuck my little Courtesan with my hard cock, and I want to do it now. I yank down my boxers and my cock presses into your presented, wiggling ass. I press my mahood against your sheer panties and grab your handcuffs.

"I am pleased." I say in a calm voice as I position myself, my other hand reaches down and pulls at your panties, sliding them aside so that your pussy is presented to me. I press my tip against you and lean down.

"I want to hear it...beg me to fuck you." I whisper, still holding my cock against you.

I feel you slide my panties across and my pussy almost drips with desire I want to squirm back onto your hard cock and have it fill me but know I shouldn't move "I want you bad my lord, please fuck me hard" I moan and am shivering with anticipation. I bite at my bottom lip and moan as you tease my entrance with the head of your cock "fuck me my lord I am yours"

I growl as that dirty pleading comes out of my Cortesan's pretty mouth. I grab her cuffed wrists and place my hand on her hip, and pull back, hard. I thrust my cock deep into her pussy in one smooth motion, the movement of her down my stiff member making me groan in delight. It's rough, it's hard, I want to take her. I bury my entire shaft inside her and let out a groan as I look down and see her cuffed and bent over before me.

"Good, you want me to fuck you hard, don't you? You want me to do you rough and make you moan you little whore, you dressed like that becasue you knew it would get me hard to fuck you?" I growl, squeezing her hips and ass as I feel her heat engulfing me.

I throw my head back and moan as you drive into hot wet pussy and fill me to the hilt "oh god it feels so good yes my lord" I hiss as you fuck me hard "Yes I do my lord I want it yes" I flex the muscles in my tunnel and squeeze your cock, my breast sway back and forth as you grip my hips possessively and ram into again and again "fuck me please"

I growl and begin to fuck you, hard, fast and hungrily. My cock drives into you as you beg for it, filling you with my length with every thrust inside you. I grip your hips and look down at you beneath me, bound and sumbissive. I press forward and watch as your ass trembles with every thrust, I watch as your body writhes beneath me as I fuck you. I lean forward with every motion, driving inside you, taking your pussy with something just shy of violence. I lean down, I lick your bare shoulders and my hands release your hips, instead I grab your elbows and pull them togehter, using that grip to pull you up from the floor...and making your entire body shake with every thrust into you.

As I am fucked like a bound rag doll my pussy drips I can feel my juices run down my thigh I scream "OH GOD YES" my head thrashing about as I can feel my orgasm build. I ram back into you as best I can driving you so deep inside me I trembling with the force and lust it has me shivering in pleasure and want. "I am I may I cum my lord please may my whore pussy cum" I am burning up with pleasure my pussy is clenching my release is so close.

I keep fucking harder and harder as I can feel you thrash beneath me. You try to push back, to take some form of control, but I don't allow it, I set the pace, I make the motions, I am the one fucking you, taking you...enjoying your body. I grunt loudly with every motion of my hips and every thrust into your body. I barely hear your murmered begging to cum, I can hardly bring myself to answer your pleading, but I keep fucking.

"If...I let you...cum...what...do I get?" I gasp out with every vicious thrust into your ready pussy, feeling your juices covering my cock and running down my balls as I fuck you.

"you can have my ass my lord, my ass my mouth you can have what ever you want to fuck.....please let me cum " I am begging because my body is burning up and I am so close to not being able to control myself, my legs begin to shake and I can barely breath I am bitting down so hard on my lip anything to stop the pleasure so that I can obey my lord and not cum till he allows it. My slick pussy throbbing around his cock...."please my lord"

I hear that cried out submission, the promisses to me and I growl in pleasure. My pounding becomes more intent, my fucking so furious it's bestial. I know I'm about to cum...and I know that I shall enjoy what comes next.

"Cum!" I order, one sharp command loud enough to be heard over the slapping of wet flesh against eachother. I give one last thrust into your pussy and I feel the tension in my cock explode into a climax. I fill you with my seed and I let out a long, low, powerful moan as the waves of pleasure fill me, I have used my Courtesan for the first time this evening...and now I am pleased to prepare for something else... I slowly pull my cock from your soaked pussy, cum and your juices dripping onto the hardwood beneath us. My cock is slick from the fucking...which is good for what I have planned next.

That single word, with the command behind it was enough was all I needed to hear, as he slammed into me again and again fucking me so hard my eyes wanted to roll in my head I let go and screamed so raw and so primal as I was ripped apart by the orgasm, my whole body shook and shivered with the power behind it.

Feeling his hot cum was enough to send me over again two in such a short time was almost more then I could stand I thought i would pass out from the pleasure over load "Oooh aahH yEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAS" my head sagged and I was hanging off his cock like a limp fuck toy. "Thank you my lord" I panted as I felt him withdraw from me his cum and mine running down my thigh.

I feel the first orgasim rip through my little plaything, and then the second. Her writing, screaming body is before me, and I smile at the vision of her pleasure overwhelming her limp body. I let a proud smile grace my lips as my cum runs down her legs I release her elbows and lower her to the floor, letting her pant and breathe deeply, regaining her strength as my fingers drift down and pull her panties down her thighs. I rise back up and my eyes look down at the sweet petaled entry to her ass. I slap her cheek firmly and grin at the fading red mark I left.

"Such a good little whore, and you ofered me your ass to cum into. I accept your tribute my Courtesan." I press my tip against her tight hole, waiting for the pleading...either to stop or to fuck her.

I collapse to the hard cold floor panting and squirming my body still tingling, I feel his hands drag down my panties and I part legs to allow them to slide down. I know he is not done with me and I love it, As he slaps my ass I moan in pleasure as it causes my pussy to clench again "thank you my lord" I smile at him over my shoulder and as he presses his cock to my anus and reminds me of my promise I simple say "please my lord, take it..take me"

I look down as my Courtesan looks back up at me, her eyes saying the same thing that her lips let lose. I smile and nod as my cock presses harder against her back passage. I lean down, a smile on my face and a growl escaping me. My body hangs over her presented ass, my hand is on her lower back, pressing back, my right reaches up and grabs her shoulder, my head is lower, closer to her, close enough for my whisper to reach her ears.

"Scream for your Lord." I growl, an in one motion my cock slips into her ass, slowly pushing into her untouched passage with my cock, the slick coating of cum and her nectar makes things easy as I slowly enter her.

Back