Brother's secret(closed)

Julie purred as she felt Matt's meat slam into her as he fucked her doggy style. Insticitively she pushed back to meet his thrusts... "MMM you feel so good" she cooed as he begin to fuck her

“Julie I love your tight pussy so much!” Matt groaned right before he slapped his sister’s ass making her big butt jiggle. His eyes were glued on the magnificent sight of his long dick sliding in and out of his little sister’s pussy. The room echoes with the sound of the sibling’s bodies slapping together.

Matt grinned hearing his sister say how much she loved his cock. Her pussy was soaking wet, juices running down her thighs and both his monster cock and her tight young pussy coated in a slimy white glaze of Matt’s cum from his earlier creampie he gave Julie. That only added lewd wet such erotic sounds as he thrust his piece of meat in and out of her pussy.

https://content4.coedcherry.com/cum4k/198633/riley_reid_15.jpg

Julie was gripping hard as she forced herself back to meet matt. He was filling her to the hilt. She loved the feeling of being so filled as he drilled her.

“Julie I’m gonna cum!” Matt groaned out to his sister feeling her tight cunt squeezing his long fat rod while deep inside of her. Matt wanted to hear where Julie wanted his load. His thrusts increased and the two siblings fucked with such intensity and passion, both of them near a very big orgasm.

Julie was in throes of passion. "Matt... oh matt... come for me... you can come anywhere you want..." she replied breathlessly

Seconds later Matt erupted and released a massive load of warm cum inside of Julie. Her tight cunt was flooded with her brother’s cum. He pulled out and shot the last few ribbons onto her pussy and ass. He then collapsed next to his sister breathing heavily and in pure orgasmic bliss.

Matts exploding cock always felt good inside her. She loved the feeling of it pulsating.
Even better when he pulled out a shot a few ropes over her forbidden ass.
As he collapsed near her she finally slumped over. She couldnt believe how much of a pounding she had taken today.

Matt lost count on how many times him and his sister fucked today. It also felt like he pumped gallons of cum into and into her body. “Julie that was incredible.” Matt spoke between breaths. “We should get some rest though. Especially with the big scene we have planned for tomorrow.”

Julie nodded and rested on matt basking in post sex bliss... she had plans for the next day

Matt grinned and kissed his sister on the lips before closing his eyes and falling to sleep. He was so worn out from a day full of having sex it didn’t take him long to fall into a deep heavy sleep.

Julie woke up way before Matt the next day.
She wasted no time calling her friend for Matts next scene. A marathon scene is nothing to sneeze at. Confirming she would come over... she arranged for him to be suprised...
As he slept soundly, she proceeded to tie Matt to the bed

Before Matt fell to sleep he wondered how the shoot with his sister’s friend Cassie was going to go tomorrow. Matt also figured the scene was going to take place later in the day, but his sister had a different plan having woken up before him. Matt was still in such a deep sleep he didn’t wake up to Julie tying him up to the bed.

Julie finished tying matt up. "Perfect" she thought as she arranged the camera and tripod in a perfect angle. Cassie was going to show any minute.

Matt laid there still sleeping. He went to toss and turn in the bed but the ropes prevented him from doing so. The thin grey sheet in his bed covered him from the waist down. It laid right below his abs, where his ‘v’ lead down to his groin and then the blanket covered the rest.

Julie smirked as matt began to stir. The ropes preventing him from moving freely. "Cassie is going to fuck the shit out of him" she thought

Matt slowly began to wake up. He went to stretch but when he did so he realized his hands were tied to the bed. “What the...?” He spoke softly still sleepy he looked around the room and saw Julie standing there setting up the camera. “Good morning. Are we starting already?”

Julie smiled as Matt woke up.
"Hey sleepyhead," she said... " i hope you are ready for a pretty eventful morning."

Matt didn’t know if Julie was one hundred percent serious when she mentioned this scene to him. Now that was was tied up and she was getting the camera set up he knew it was for real. While Matt was alone when Julie went to go answer the door he tested the ropes and pulled on them firmly. The ropes only seemed to tighten the more he struggled. He heard voices in the hallway and watched the door. Seconds later Julie emerged with her friend Cassie who was on her phone. Then she looked up from his phone and began eyeing him up. “I take it you are Cassie then? I’d shake your hand, but ummm yeah.” Matt tugged on the ropes when he said that last part.

Cassie laughed
"oh there will be plenty of time to get to know each other...." she said. "Julie told me the scene you guys wanna shoot. I hope you had a good night's sleep"

Matt chuckled at Cassie’s response, he was wondering what kind of stamina this girl had and how long she’s be able to go on for. If this scene went in for as long as they plan for it then they might be setting some sort of record. “I hope you got a lot of rest too because I don’t tire easily.” Matt said smirking back at Cassie.

Back