bottom or top?

<--- always was a bottom with men, never the top. I have no fucking desire to perform anything associated with a man's sexual role in the bedroom. I'm completely comfortable assuming the woman's sexual role with men. So I don't let guys suck my cock unless it's 69, nor do I have a desire to stick my cock in their ass. It seems selfish, but I'm more than willing to let them selfishly, sexually use me anyway they want without question, so long as I'm in the woman's sexual role 🌹

I like how you think here :)

The first couple of times I was the top but mostly because from being married, that was just what I knew. When I finally gave in to what my inner me really wanted, the paradigm shift was amazing. I am a complete bottom now and really could never be anything else. I truly enjoy giving the right guy pleasure a lot more than receiving it. I would honestly rather be on my knees sucking his cock, licking his balls and bent over taking him than having my own orgasm. Don't get me wrong I enjoy cumming as much as anyone but I enjoy giving even more than receiving by a wide margin.

bottom then top

I began in my teens as a bottom, but as I got into my thirties and by then experienced and understanding of my partners' needs, I changed and became a top. It seemed a natural transition for me to make, with my beginning as a submissive needing to be desired and satisfied by older men, and then to switch roles when I wanted to be the dominant one. I've no regrets; it's worked out well for me. Right now, I love younger guys, and enjoy chatting and passing on my experience to them. The biggest difference over the years is that the younger guys seem to have got more techy, wanting to liven things up showing me hot video clips on their phones, often of themselves alone in their bedrooms, smart phones not being around when I started seeking out older men as sex partners.

Last edited:
The first couple of times I was the top but mostly because from being married, that was just what I knew. When I finally gave in to what my inner me really wanted, the paradigm shift was amazing. I am a complete bottom now and really could never be anything else. I truly enjoy giving the right guy pleasure a lot more than receiving it. I would honestly rather be on my knees sucking his cock, licking his balls and bent over taking him than having my own orgasm. Don't get me wrong I enjoy cumming as much as anyone but I enjoy giving even more than receiving by a wide margin.
I relate to what you are saying but I found with the right guy, I can bottom and cum too! Best of both

Back