*Boobylicious Latina*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Words i like to hear LoL :devil:

Indeed, a few kisses, some licking-sucking ;)

Mmm I like the idea of kissing, licking, and sucking on your tasty pussy :devil: Is there anything else you'd like me to do for you? Again, your wish is my command :)

Mmm I like the idea of kissing, licking, and sucking on your tasty pussy :devil: Is there anything else you'd like me to do for you? Again, your wish is my command :)

I think the oral will be enough for today, squirting all over you will be fun ;)

Tomorrow is a new day, i can always task you to do something else :devil:

I think the oral will be enough for today, squirting all over you will be fun ;)

I'd love to have my body dripping from your hot little slit squirting your juices all over me! As long as I'd be allowed to pleasure myself after the fact. And what every task you need done, I'd be happy to oblige. :kiss:

Being a military man, I'd like to point out that I'll accomplish any task put before me. I'm pretty sure you'd be happy with the end results.

Being a military man, I'd like to point out that I'll accomplish any task put before me. I'm pretty sure you'd be happy with the end results.

well that sounds a good deal, but as i`m only just bantering with you guys, im marrying my pet, so irl im all good ;) good to know so many would obey me, makes my black heart beat a bit faster :devil:

Happy Friday ;)

I'm calling this one "ArmFullFriday"-I had no idea what to name this series..lol

I'm running out of names..:rolleyes:

Attachments

• ArmFullFriday1-00.jpg
    ArmFullFriday1-00.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 72
  • ArmFullFriday2-00.jpg
    ArmFullFriday2-00.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 54
  • ArmFullFriday3-00.jpg
    ArmFullFriday3-00.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 67
Happy Friday ;)

I'm calling this one "ArmFullFriday"-I had no idea what to name this series..lol

These new pics are for one fantastic and two definitely prove you need me around to hold them for you ;) hope you're having a wonderful day

These new pics are for one fantastic and two definitely prove you need me around to hold them for you ;) hope you're having a wonderful day

I'm having a great day, woke up and went boxing for the first time in 4wks..Felt good to punch the guys in the face. I box with Marines. The sons to my Dad's USMC buddies-Great workout and i like throwing punches :D

Happy Friday ;)

"ByTheHandsFull"
"HandsFree"
"FlyBeFree"

Need I say more? LOL

Lovely as ever!

"ByTheHandsFull"
"HandsFree"
"FlyBeFree"

Need I say more? LOL

Lovely as ever!

Hey Rj :heart:

I will have to use those names LoL

I'll be doing a pussy series later, email me a few names :D

I've missed you. You good?

I'm having a great day, woke up and went boxing for the first time in 4wks..Felt good to punch the guys in the face. I box with Marines. The sons to my Dad's USMC buddies-Great workout and i like throwing punches :D

I'm not much of a boxer but when I was active duty navy we trained with the marines doing hand to hand, and disarming techniques. That was pretty fun.

I'm not much of a boxer but when I was active duty navy we trained with the marines doing hand to hand, and disarming techniques. That was pretty fun.

I'm sure it was fun, it's always fun getting aggressive.

I've always been a bit of a brut girl, so physical confrontation was never intimidating for me.

I was a bit scrappy in my younger days-had to take anger mgmt, i'm older and alot more mellow, but if someone comes at me, it's a done deal they get beat down lol :eek:

Boxing is good excersize, i like being mobile and strong. I like to represent the "bigger" girls that like to keep active. I've lost a bit of weight too. I want to look killer in Oct ;)

I'm sure it was fun, it's always fun getting aggressive.

I've always been a bit of a brut girl, so physical confrontation was never intimidating for me.

I was a bit scrappy in my younger days-had to take anger mgmt, i'm older and alot more mellow, but if someone comes at me, it's a done deal they get beat down lol :eek:

Boxing is good excersize, i like being mobile and strong. I like to represent the "bigger" girls that like to keep active. I've lost a bit of weight too. I want to look killer in Oct ;)

I had anger management too!! Did you have to keep an anger journal?

Here's some panty pics, Thanks to Rjthoughts, for helping me name this series :heart:

Attachments

• FreePeekies1-00.jpg
    FreePeekies1-00.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 53
  • FreePeekies2-00.jpg
    FreePeekies2-00.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 50
  • FreePeekies3-00.jpg
    FreePeekies3-00.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 59
I had anger management too!! Did you have to keep an anger journal?

I did. I had to go to these workshops and take a "Human 101" type class to "learn" how to talk things out..ok yeah..

It's funny though because these same "oh lets love eachother and hug it out" type people would be the first to throw a punch if someone attacked them, i got in alot of trouble for my sarcasm and smart mouth LoL

:D

Last edited:
Here's a few more i took.

My little hair patch :cattail:

Attachments

• MyLittleHairPatch1-00.jpg
    MyLittleHairPatch1-00.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 63
  • MyLittleHairPatch2-00.jpg
    MyLittleHairPatch2-00.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 66
Status