*Boobylicious Latina*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't worn these panties in idk, 4mos? I forgot i even had them-so i put them on for these 2 pics..

Those that know me off of lit, know i HATE panties-but a girl needs them sometimes ;)

but they are very sexy ............

I love to take pics, it's a turn on for me-i love me lol :D

Seriously, i appreciate some of you like me too.

:kiss:

Well I for one am glad you love you and glad it turns you on, also appreciate the fact I get to enjoy them also. :rose::kiss:

Oh? And what have you heard??? Do tell...:devil:

Nothing much to tell LoL!

Just had a guy once tell me guys from GA can eat pussy the way they eat peaches..i said "oh okay"..i hardly knew the guy, so i just left him standing there..maybe he thought i'd just randomly put my pussy in his face or i was impressed..which i wasn't..

Oh, lol, I thought maybe there was some technique with eating either one or the other that i was not aware of...

Oh, lol, I thought maybe there was some technique with eating either one or the other that i was not aware of...

I wouldnt know, im afraid living in Wisconsin doesnt allow me to know about southerns peach & pussy eating tecniques lol :(

I wouldnt know, im afraid living in Wisconsin doesnt allow me to know about southerns peach & pussy eating tecniques lol :(

Well, to be honest, I'm not sure there are any techniques which would apply to both. And of course, the only similarity that comes to mind is the juice which runs down my chin...:devil:

Well, to be honest, I'm not sure there are any techniques which would apply to both. And of course, the only similarity that comes to mind is the juice which runs down my chin...:devil:

Well i can say from experience, i am quite juicy and not all men or women i've been with eat my pussy the same way..Each one had a different technique with their tongues-and how the worked it..

Either way, i love having my pussy licked, and my hole tongued ;):D

Happy Monday ladies and gents ;)

Attachments

• PaleLatinaBoobs1-00.jpg
    PaleLatinaBoobs1-00.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 61
  • PaleLatinaBoobs2-00.jpg
    PaleLatinaBoobs2-00.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 53
A few more i took.

:)

Attachments

• BlackWhiteBoobPic-00.jpg
    BlackWhiteBoobPic-00.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 38
  • BlackWhiteBoobPic1-00.jpg
    BlackWhiteBoobPic1-00.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 34
Well i can say from experience, i am quite juicy and not all men or women i've been with eat my pussy the same way..Each one had a different technique with their tongues-and how the worked it..

Either way, i love having my pussy licked, and my hole tongued ;):D

Well my dear, seems we have quite a lot in common, as those are some of my very favorite things to do!!

I haven't worn these panties in idk, 4mos? I forgot i even had them-so i put them on for these 2 pics..

Those that know me off of lit, know i HATE panties-but a girl needs them sometimes ;)

Holy Goodness!!!! Your pussy looks absolutely delicious!!!

I could munch on that for days!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back