Post Your Breasts With Size - Ver 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven’t laughed this hard in like an hour. That head..on them titties had me rolling.

Guess I need to talk about last post, Never set rule about posting older pictures, just that it was picture of you and you were over 18yrs. There have been times Mods had to remove pictures. One thing about if you read her profile all her info is there and her name is name of her last picture. I have asked her to share a current picture.

old borg fred

I think I have been make a fool. I am looking thru old files know I have seen face before

Last edited:
Guess I need to talk about last post, Never set rule about posting older pictures, just that it was picture of you and you were over 18yrs. There have been times Mods had to remove pictures. One thing about if you read her profile all her info is there and her name is name of her last picture. I have asked her to share a current picture.

old borg fred

It is VERY clearly photoshopped.

old borg fred

and we wait.....:rolleyes:

Still the same 38DD but haven’t posted here in a while. Hi Fred 👋!

I love the way you're enjoying how your lovely breasts are escaping--and I'm enjoying them too.:kiss:

Thank you. I found out today that my Genetics test came back with no mutations. I'm not a carrier of the Breast Cancer genes. So I can move forward with a Lumpectomy as soon as my infection clears up. So today is a good day!

Thank you. And yes. I'm grateful to have her back around. :heart:

Lovely news from a lovely woman.:rose:

Looks like you have a beautiful work-out routine. It's working.:kiss:

I've been asked if l would post a photo with my breast size which is a 36B and told it didn't have to be a nude. :D

Very pretty, and you're right: doesn't have to be nude, but ....:devil:

Pretty Lady, WOW SO PRETTY AND GREAT BELLY BUTTON TOO!

Mystories189-02-13-2021, 0713 PM
attachment.php
p4966

Thank you for sharing.

Hugs :kiss::rose:

old borg fred

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back