*Boobylicious Latina*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe if i push your face inbetween my tits, you'll be able to see them better?

;)

Now that is a delicious thought :) Although after a while I'd love to replace my face with something else :D

Happy Hump Day wednesday!

Attachments

• WednesdayPic1-jpg.jpg
    WednesdayPic1-jpg.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 252
  • WednesdayPic2-jpg.jpg
    WednesdayPic2-jpg.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 338
Thank Goth It's Friday ;)

Thanks to the few of you, for being fans..

An extra special Thanks to Rj, for being here pretty much since the beginning :heart:

Attachments

• FridayBoobage1-jpg.jpg
    FridayBoobage1-jpg.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 29
  • FridayBoobage2-jpg.jpg
    FridayBoobage2-jpg.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 27
Well I'll tell you something, I've recently started perusing your thread and you can add me to that list of "few" being fans. Always a fan of nudity and wonderful breasts, but the interactions and exchanges in your thread are what really stand out to me. In short, I like you for more than your boobs, but I like those too.

Well I'll tell you something, I've recently started perusing your thread and you can add me to that list of "few" being fans. Always a fan of nudity and wonderful breasts, but the interactions and exchanges in your thread are what really stand out to me. In short, I like you for more than your boobs, but I like those too.

Hey kcd, welcome and thank you!

Yeah i was blessed by someone with these boobs, no doubt LoL

;)

Hey kcd, welcome and thank you!

Yeah i was blessed by someone with these boobs, no doubt LoL

;)

hehe - blessed by someone with the boobs, but you can take responsibility for the attitude all by yourself ;)

Doing well, long day of hanging out at Starbucks, pretending to write LOL

How are you?

I'm good, kinda been just in my own little world..sorting things out in RL and working..but i'm good :D

LoL @pretending to write..uh oh..distractions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back