Attachments

• DCupLatina44-00.jpg
    DCupLatina44-00.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 36
  • DCupLatina44a-00.jpg
    DCupLatina44a-00.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 40
Here's my pink gspot toy..

Goin to be alot of squirting :D I love this new found discovery!

Wow, this is a great imagination. I love to see women squirt, but I unfortunately never had the chance to see it live.

I wish I was your cameraman.:(

Can I have your used bras?:D

LoL I take my own pics mate..my guy always says "you wanna post pics, take them yourself, that's your thing" LoL

You want my used bras? Perhaps i'll toss them to you next time LoL ;)

LoL I take my own pics mate..my guy always says "you wanna post pics, take them yourself, that's your thing" LoL

You want my used bras? Perhaps i'll toss them to you next time LoL ;)

An interwebs friend once earned some extra shopping money by selling her used bras, and other garmets, ones that she was going to toss. What some men will buy....

I once came across a woman advertising 'her' bras/panties for sale online. I think she bought them from second hand shops and sold them on.:D
But I'm sure Ms Cipher wouldn't do a thing like that.:)

Your guy said that? If it was me, you'd have my 'full' attention.

Send me a care package please.;)

I ALWAYS have his full attention, but this is MY thread where I choose to post pics, it isn't his job to take pics for anyone on this thread to look at..this is "MY" thing..so..

He takes pics of me for his phone and viewing pleasure only ;)

Sending bras to England/UK? Yeah i don't think so..LoL :rolleyes:

Last edited:
An interwebs friend once earned some extra shopping money by selling her used bras, and other garmets, ones that she was going to toss. What some men will buy....

I've had requests for my panties to be sent off..i only wear them to take pics..i'm commando 90% of the time..

And idk i'm not into sending things to people..i'm private that way and going out to get a PO BOX and all that nah..i'm not one to accomodate people i don't know..accomodating anyone isn't my style much as it is lol

Few pics for the evening ;)

Attachments

• Boobies1-100.jpg
    Boobies1-100.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 2,409
  • Boobies2-100.jpg
    Boobies2-100.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 2,332
I've had requests for my panties to be sent off..i only wear them to take pics..i'm commando 90% of the time..

And idk i'm not into sending things to people..i'm private that way and going out to get a PO BOX and all that nah..i'm not one to accomodate people i don't know..accomodating anyone isn't my style much as it is lol

She used the PO Box, had to, since her then husband would have wanted the money she earned.

She used the PO Box, had to, since her then husband would have wanted the money she earned.

I would do that too if i wanted to get into that business..but nah..i'll pass..Ivan wouldn't care, he'd let me keep it, but that's not something i'm interested in doing..we were looking into maybe me doing a live web cam session for money 4 times a month, like every sat night..maybe after we're married..idk *shrugs* he thinks i'd make out pretty good..i'm not so sure..

I would do that too if i wanted to get into that business..but nah..i'll pass..Ivan wouldn't care, he'd let me keep it, but that's not something i'm interested in doing..we were looking into maybe me doing a live web cam session for money 4 times a month, like every sat night..maybe after we're married..idk *shrugs* he thinks i'd make out pretty good..i'm not so sure..

Gives you options. You do have a good fanbase already ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back