Blurting it out....Playground style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes...I'll admit it. No issues admitting my foibles.

Interesting I only use that word with your posts...just sayin

and remember YOU pointed it out! :)

I like that word. It's new to me. Is it cause you think i'm special?

I know :eek:...You should tell me it's rude to point. Where was patience and control!...sigh :D

I look forward to the day i can unrelentlessly point and prod.

I like that word. It's new to me. Is it cause you think i'm special?

I know :eek:...You should tell me it's rude to point. Where was patience and control!...sigh :D

I look forward to the day i can unrelentlessly point and prod.

I bet you're pointing now...it's the prodding that is likely not occurring :D :devil::devil:

shhhhh, use your inside voice K :p

of course I think you're special...and cute, and probably a little mad. But what's a little madness amongst friends!

I bet you're pointing now...it's the prodding that is likely not occurring :D :devil::

shhhhh, use your inside voice K :p

of course I think you're special...and cute, and probably a little mad. But what's a little madness amongst friends!

It's like you know me!:D..Frightening you are :eek:...I shall keep a short distance from you.. just to be safe ;)

I'm not mad or crazy. A little silly deviant maybe :D

You dont appear to be mad. I'm having a hard time figuring you out. That didn't come out right. Neither did that!...I must go soon.

You appear to be friendly, and probably are a little fun funny :rolleyes::D

:kiss:

Let me ask an expert since I have only heard this:

I was once told that Midnight Rambler is one of the most underrated guitar pieces to play in terms of degree of difficulty to get it right. Can someone please clarify if true or no?

well... I am definitely no expert, but since you quoted my post...
I've never heard anyone make that comment about midnight rambler, but sometimes the simple things are the hardest to get right, in terms of feel, etc. from a technical standpoint, the Stones often used alternate tunings on their guitars, so maybe that plays into it, too.

personally, I've never liked the song enough to listen to it that closely.

cheetos-bacon-balls.jpg

I eats dem.

I eats dem ALL.

Now I need more.

I NEED MORE DAMMIT!

GRRRR

What's wrong with you people? How many times do I have reiterate?

I have about 7- 10 minutes to read your paper and give you a grade. Concise sentences are good. Long, run on, multi thought sentences are not. And for the love of the Gods, CITE CITE CITE! I shouldn't have to be telling you this! Your professor told you, I told you. Do you want me to tattoo it onto your forehead? You're under-grads, not high school freshmen!

Meh. It's not my fault if they don't listen. All I do is give them their grades....

:rolleyes: :D

GRRRR

I have about 7- 10 minutes to read your paper and give you a grade. Concise sentences are good. Long, run on, multi thought sentences are not. And for the love of the Gods, CITE CITE CITE! I shouldn't have to be telling you this! Your professor told you, I told you. Do you want me to tattoo it onto your forehead? You're under-grads, not high school freshmen!

Meh. It's not my fault if they don't listen. All I do is give them their grades....

No, sweetie ~ THEY give THEMSELVES their grades. Remember? You just assign a number to it.

My intermediate algebra teacher taught me that a long time ago. :rose:

Landlady related, and not Lit related Rant.

Thank you so much for your letter this morning. Incidentally your maths sucks. And Sincerely? Fuck you and your smelly fucking dog. It certainly made an interesting start to my birthday. At least the kind folks down at the CAB whipped around and bought me some tea while I was waiting to speak to them about it.

I believe in Karma, and your account is currently in deficit. I probably wont be around to see it happen, because the moment I;m physically and fiscally capable, I;m leaving your complete dump of a building. But that little thought will keep me slightly warmer since you havent done anything about the heating yet either.

all in all, if I opened my door and you were on fire on the stairs, the only reason I'd piss on you is to stop the fire spreading to my flat :mad: I've met few people I've disliked more, and most of them were very very nasty men. The sooner you're out of my life permenently, the happier I will be.

Incidentally, if any hitmen are reading this, I can pay in chocolate and handcrafted Beer hats.

*raises hand discretely and does the shifty-eyed look around*

We should talk... :D

Indeedy. meet me in the strip club. I'll be in the back row wearing the large hat, the fluffy scarf and dark glasses :D

Indeedy. meet me in the strip club. I'll be in the back row wearing the large hat, the fluffy scarf and dark glasses :D

I'll be disguised in the acrylic platform heels, g-string, booby tassels, and too much make-up :rolleyes:

THANK GOD THIS POPPED UP TO THE TOP OF THE FORUM!!!!

Here goes:

*scratches head*

Oh for god's sake -- I lost my thought.

Nevermind.

GRRRR

oOOOOH So glad you wern't one of my teachers!! :eek::rolleyes::D Who am i kidding!!.

....Wonder if you wear those black boots in lectures and class. They need to be worn!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back