Blood War ~Closed~

"Which university? SorryI just moved here."she said. Loving how he was under her power. Kayla nodded her head, "Yes but let Bella live longer, she is so close to a career moment. She has worked very hard."she said.

Frank said "Yale here in town. Are you going there?" Finding himself hoping so. Wait though didn't he like Bella. Questioning slightly his sudden attraction to this woman. Dracula said "I will my Kayla. You will have to help your master winher over when the time is right though. If you do you and her can be together forever.

Luciana could see he was resisting, turning the charm on more. "I am though it is a very big school. I'm not use to it. Anicent history that sounds fascinating. "She said. Kayla now understood and was happy she could still be with Bella.

Frank found himself slipping further. He said his voice a little husky with arousal "if your going there I'd be happy to help you study. Maybe with some private one on one studying" his tone slightly suggestive.

"Mind if we have one of those study sessions now?"she said Smiling as she placed her hand on his. "I have a test coming up."she said.

Frank looking at her eyes could only nod. He said "my place or yours." His tone flirty.

"Yours."she said. Getting up and waiting for Frank. Soon linking arm with him as they headed out. Making sure Dracula saw so they could follow them. This would allow Kayla to feed.

Dracula noticed and said "come Kayla." Following the two. Frank taking Luciana back to his dorm. Dracula knowing that the school owned the building so the supernatural forces that kept them out wouldn't protect Frank here. When Frank led Luciana into his dorm room he said "so let's be honest with ourselves we didn't come here to study." His tone suggestive.

Kayla walked with Dracula as the moment was getting closer. Luciana smirked as she pulled Frank close. Soon kissing him then trailed her kisses to his neck. Waiting a bit before she sank her fangs into his neck. Right as Kayla and Dracula walked in. Kayla walked over and listened to Luciana before she bit the other side of his neck.

Dracula watched as his brides fed. Frank unable to break out of there iron grip and unable to scream due to Luciana's hand latched over his mouth. He watched as the life drained from Frank's eyes before they unceremoniously dropped him to the floor. Dracula going up and kissing each of his wifes deeply hungrily. Tasting the remnants of his blood on there lips. After breaking his kiss with Kayla he said "do you feel it. The rush of strength of the human's life giving blood as it quenches your thirst. The spike of arousal it causes through your system?"

Soon both were down feeding, getting a kiss from their master. Kayla nodded her head though something caught her eye. Walking over and pulling some photos out. "I need to speak with Bella. Look...these are the photos from your tomb. The only people authorized is staff of the museum. He has photos from every job she has done this year."she said. Taking them before going through his notebook.

Dracula watched as she pulled out the journal. Reading it over her shoulder. The journal detailing Frank's going frustration and his obsession with Bella. How despite all his efforts to show interest in her work she never gave him the time of day. How he would imagine the feel of her lips around his cock. Dracula said "the man was obsessed you did Bella a favor ending his life." He said "you also did us all a favor he was researching how my tomb got to italy. He might have been able to find how I was emprisoned. I won't let myself be captive again. Helpless to stop hunters from slaying my kind. My brides the only ones able to fill the whole in my undead heart." Dracula looking at.his current brides with sadness. Not wanting to think of the same befalling them.

Kayla was disturbed by the notes as she set down the notebook. "I still want to talk to Bella. Once they find his body they'll see the nitebook and tie it to her. Plus you have me, i can continue where Frank left off researching."she said. Taking what she needed before motioning that they should leave.

Dracula said "you may Kayla but remember she can't know what you are not yet. Plus there won't be a body. Picking it up over his shoulder as they left. Leaping despite being on the second floor so no one would notice them. Eventually coming to a large dumpster Dracula deposited Franks body before lighting a fire torching the contents inside. He said "there now the police won't try to involve Kayla."

Kayla was thankful for hiw Dracula made sure Bella wouldn't be involved. Following Luciana out as she had Frank's notes. "Thanks though I need to speak with Bella. He wouldn't have gotten some of this info without her."she said. Knowing her friend well as Bella only shared things of she was really stumped.

Dracula nodded and said "but remember Kayla you must find a way to steer Bella's research away if she is getting close to figuring that the artifact was meant to seal me." The three returning to Bella's home watching with Luciana from a distance as Bella went to speak to Bella.

"Yes but I need to know what she knows first."she said. Thankful before knocking on Bella's door, who was surprised. The two talked and Kayla needed to know exactly how far her research was. Bella shared she tied the tomb back to a family and was researching it. Though Kayla shared how Frank was no longer alive and how just obsess he was. Bella was thankful for her friend but sad to see her leave.

Kayla left though got information that she needed. "Can we head back to our place? I think it be best."she said.

Dracula said "yes though I need to feed. If I won't get it from another human I will need to take it from my beautiful brides." Pulling each of them to his chest as his hand ran sensually down there backs. Eventually the three rushed to return to there lair.

Luciana was fine with him taking blood from her. Though Kayla was happy that they returned home. Setting the notebooks down. Luciana pulled Dracula close before kissing him. "Feed from me."she said. Though Kayla was beginning to look though the notes again. "Ignore her and let's have fun."said Luciana.

Dracula nodded knowing kayla would join them when she was ready. She had given herself to him and would someday soon desire her masters touch again." He roughly backed Luciana into the wall. Claiming her lips in hot kiss. Trailing kisses down her chin to her neck. Nipping it slightly but not fully biting her yet. He would make sure she was in the middle of a hard orgasm when eh did that.

Luciana was loving this and soon lead him to the bedroom. Clothes began to come off as they covered the floor. Seating Dracula down before she began to suck him. Knowing her master liked this very much.

Dracula let out a moan of pure lust as he watched his cock dissapere down luciana's throat again and again. He said "I see blood isn't the only thing you are good at sucking now my Luciana." Holding her head gently but firmly he began to guide her head. Forcing her to take his cock as deep as she good knowing she didn't need to breath anymore.

Luciana began to suck Dracula deeper before easing him. Crawling on top of the him, rubbing against his cock. "Mmmm yes but better to please you."she said. Soon Luciana began to ease herself down onto him.

Dracula hissed in pleasure as she eased herself down on him. His nails raking down her back as he thrust his hips up to meet hers.

Luciana began to ride hom faster. Soon Bella began to feel the pleasure and scratching on her back. "Does my master love this? Having his bride fuck him."she said.

Back