Blood War ~Closed~

Frank looked at the photo again and said "I'm still not sure what the connection is between the artifact and what's been happening. Has anything else strange been going on since you investigated it?"

Bella rubbed her forehead, "Just a weird dreams. I see a man's face but I don't know who he is."she said. Confused as she beganto clean things up.

Frank said "weird dreams? Like what do you remember any other details about the dream." Unaware his innocent question would make her remember the pleasure she fell during those dreams the amazing orgasms she had.

Bella began to remember the more adult things from the dreams. All the pleasure she felt. "Just that he never spoke in it."she said. Not realizing the sun had gone down.

Frank said "and they started right as you found the artifact?" Wondering what the dreams entailed as he noticed the blush that crept across her face. Making her every attractive.

Meanwhile in there hideout. Dracula and his brides stirred. Dracula approuching his newest acquistion and said "how do you feel my darling Kayla?"

Bella nodded her head, "We didn't find out what happened until morning. " She realized she was blushing and tried to stop.

Kayla rubbed her eyes, "Where am I and who are you?" Blushing as she realized she was naked. Luciana got her some clothes and helped her up. "I-I have to go...meet someone."she said.

Frank said "I'll try to figure out more on my end." He once again took her hand giving it a reassuring squeeze. He said "I care about you and will help you."

Dracula walked up to his brides.He said "
You will see Bella again my sweet Kayla. As for who I am listen to the sensations in your body it will tell you. He traced her skin with his finger sending jolts of pleasure as he caressed her neck tilting her chin to look up at him. Waiting for her answer.

Bella was thankful for Frank. "You can not tell a soul about this."she said. Though Kayla stared at Dracula, she never said Bella's name. "How do you know her name? I never spoke it."she said. Wanting to protect Bella until she knew what was going on.

Dracula said "I know her name cause she and I are linked. She freed me and to repay her I want to give her the gift I have you. A gift of eternal beauty and eternal pleasure." He leaned down kissing her neck nowing like Luciana she was now addicted to the pleasure he could give her. He whispered in her ear "You care about your best friend. Would you not want her to have this pleasure and joy forever just as you and Luciana will?"

Frank nodded and said "My lips are sealed." Seeing her get her things he said "let me walk you home." Offering his arm for her to take.

Kayla gulped a little, But it would take her passion away. She loves her work." Shifting a bit before standing up. "Please don't harm her. Can I go see her?"she said.

Bella was unsure about all this. "I guess."she said. Putting the folder away before taking Frank's hand. Wanting to know what happened to Kayla.

Dracula shook his head "never my Kayla. In fact I want to give her the gift of immortality speed and strength that you now have. She all of us would be able to tour the world eternally. Seeing all it has to offer. No harm will come to her. If you wish to see her we can but we can not be seen. Not till I am ready to give her this gift." He caressed her cheek in a loving way and said "remember the pleasure I gave you last night. She could enjoy that feeling as well together with you. Removing his hand smiling seeing her insticually lean forward to continue his touch for the breefest of moments. Giving a similar loving caress before saying g into her mind. "Look after Kayla as she is now your sister wife. Make sure she doesn't expose us." Once Kayla was dressed they left.

Kayla was happy to hear that no harm would come to Bella. She got dressed and Luciana nodded her head. "She's very attached to Bella. Let her be able to say goodbye."she said. Luciana could see just how much Kayla wanted to see Bella. Once Kayla walked up they headed out to find Bella.

Frank had walked Bella to her door. When she released his arm he said "Bella....I I care about you alot. You are smart beautiful and a genuinly nice person. I promise to help you in whatever way I can." He leaned in placing a quick kiss on her lips. Not waiting for her to stop him as he withdrew he said "good night." Unbenknownst to the two Dracula and his brides saw everything. He stared at the human man with dark thoughts. How dare he touch what was his. Dracula said "Kayla you may say good bye to Bella. It might help to lower her suspicions but you must not reveal what you are now till it is time to take her. Until like you she is ready to be mine in body and soul. Then you will have all eternity with her."

Bella was shocked by the kiss. Just standing there confused as she didn't like Frank that way. Kayla nodded her head before approaching Bella. Who looked a if she was staring at a ghost. Hugging her best friend right away as tears rolled down her face. Showing Kayla in so they could talk in private. Bella was heartbroken as Kayla wouldn't answer. Understanding as she hugged her best friend goodbye.

They saw Kayla come out crying as it killed her to walk away. Staying quiet as she walked past Luciana and Dracula.

Dracula stepped behind Kayla. He whispered sweetly in her ear. "There is no need to shed tears my Kayla. You are not saying goodbye forever. Soon you and your friend will be together for eternity. I know of something that can take your mind off it. You must feel it now the thirst the urge to please not only your hunger but your master." Running his hands sensual across her shoulders. She would have to have her first meal

Kayla wiped her tear before looking up. "You don't get it...I am all she had. You took away the only person she had in her life. She wasn't just my friend she was like a sister."she said. Walking away as all he wanted was to stay with Bella. "Give her time.....Though who was that guy? Maybe Kayla knows."said Luciana. Whonwalked over and pulled Kayla into a hug.

Dracula nodded Luciana had adjusted to this life well. He was suprised Kayla was so resistant. He knew she would eventually come around. Bella would join her at his side. They could be together forever. Along with there master. He stepped up and said "Kayla who was that man we saw with Bella?"

Kayla hugged Luciana as she got comforted. "Oh that would be Frank, a student of hers. He's like in love with her. I told her she needed to leave the college as he is almost stalker like."she said. Kayla pulled herself together before wiping the last of her tears. "He's obsessed with her.."she said.

Dracula saw a opportunity to both remove a potential obstacle and to give Kayla some closure to her new life. He said "my Kayla how would you like to make it to where that man can't bother Bella ever again. He seems innocent enough now but what if he got tired of waiting for Bella to like him and decided to try to take what he wanted. You would want to protect her from that right my Kayla. Your a vampire now strong fast. You can hurt him break him and feed from him so he will finally leave bella alone.

Kayla listened carefully as she began to understand. "I'd do anything to keep Bella safe. Sbe deserves a better life. I begged her to leave the college before her next assignment. All I ask is you let her live her dream right now. Bella has worked hard to be where she is."she said. They headed out as Frank's scent was clear as day to Kayla. Luciana now understood why Kayla resisted. "Drac....she loves Bella. She wants what is best for her. Give it some time, just allow her to watch over Bella. "She said.

Dracula nodded and said "I understand Luciana I will give my newest bride time." As they trailed Frank's scent. They found him at a bar. Continueing the research he promised Kayla he would do. Dracula took a firm but supportive hold of Kayla's shoulders saying "my Kayla we need to draw him from prying eyes. Let Luciana do it then you can do whatever you want to him. We can't have him hurt Bella."

Kayla nodded her head as she stayed close to Dracula. Luciana headed inside and sat down by Frank. "Well hi there, what you got there."she said. Hoping he would look into her eyes.

Frank looked up as he was addressed. He said "just researching something for a friend. He looked into Lucianas eyes feeling himself drawn to her beuty. He said "wow.. hi I'm Frank." Falling into her power
Meanwhile Dracula said "do you see Kayla this is how we hunt humans held captive by our beauty and mental powers."

Luciana smiled before she tucked some hair behind her ear. "I'm Luciana."she said. Looking down at what Frank was working on. "Tell me about you, Frank."she said.

Frank found he couldn't Lok away Lucianas eyes filling him with desire while holding his mind. Hesaid "I'm 23 currently a university student. Majoring in anchient history."

Back