Blood War ~Closed~

Bella had to act quick and stood up and clung to Dracula. "Please don't leave me."she begged. Trying to make it seem like she was afraid of Luciana. "What if she comes and hurts me after you leave?"she said.

Luciana was trying to fight but not be able to see was her downfall. Squirming as they landed on the floor, Marcius needed to end her fast before Dracula caught wind.

Dracula said "fine my love." He looked at her beauty he said "god you are beautiful my bella." His romanian accent thick. He said "I can't wait to see our child. Running across the land. Running up to your arms as he or she leaps into them. You just as beautiful as any other vampires."

Marcius drove the stake down through her chest. He said "just dracula left." He pitties Kayla and Eric the most they would meet there final rest as a building burned around them. He began to search for Dracula and Bella.

Bella couldn't help but smile then sat down on the bed. "Will you rub my stomach again?"she asked. Loving how excited someone else was about the baby besides her. "Though I have to ask....will changing me affect the baby?"she asked.

Dracula said "no my bella. The baby will be strong enough to survive the change in your body. If anything it would help make sure you survive giving birth though I would change you even if you wanted to give birth human as soon as you the baby was born." He rubbed her stomach he said "our little one. The family you wanted and the chance to not fear for me or my brides again. A chance to finally give our species a chance in this world." Unaware that Marcius had killed the rest of his brides or would once the mansion was burned down with Kayla and Eric Trapped. Dracula said "I was suprised that marcius was willing to let himself be changed to be with you. Especially after learning you were pregnant. I figured he would see it as a threat a creature stronger than both human or vampire that would be harder to kill." His words reminding bella exactly how Marcius had felt about the baby the opposite of dracula who only showed love and compassion for it.

Bella listened as Dracula spoke as he seemed to truly care about the baby. It put her at ease about the baby. "Okay I want to see how long I can make it as a human before I need to be changed."she said. Trying to distract Dracula long enough for Marcius to find them. "And about the that girl? Will you put her in her place?"she asked.

Marcius made his way through the mansion. Finding Dracula with Bellla upset that Bella was naked in Dracula's arms though he knew had she refused him. He would of gotten suspicious. Dracula said "of course my Bella Luciana needs to understand that though she is my queen and my first bride you and also this child are important the first of new generation of vampires and the key to me never being ripped away from those that hold my undead heart again." Kissing her as the hunter drew near his stake out. He lept Dracula breaking away from Bella but careful not to hurt her as he grabbed Marcius' wrist he said "YOU!!! HOW DARE YOU. I GAVE YOU A CHANCE."

All of this happened in a flash as Marcius soon found them. Feeling him pull Dracula from her allowing her grab the holy water. Throwing it in Dracula as he screamed. Wanting to help before she quickly got dressed. Soon standing near Marcius, "I could never love a monster like you...****ining my life." She would allow Marcius on the honor of staking him.

Dracula hissed in pain holding his face. He said "I WOULD OF GIVEN YOU EVERYTHING. IGAVE YOUR BEST FRIEND EVERYTHING. I GAVE YOU THE CHILD YOU WANTED. THE CHILD HE WILL KILL." Marcius finally put the king of Darkness to rest staking the vampire through the heart as he said "Eric and Kayla are trapped inside. All we have to do is burn this place to the ground and all of them will finally be at rest. Marcius leading her out as he lit a lighter he said "are you sure about this she was your friend?"

Bella stood her ground by Marcius, Dracula couldn't even break their bond. Following him out before nodding her head. "He used her to get to me. My friend died the day he took her from me."she said. Taking the lighter before tossing it in the gasoline and watched the house go up in flames. They headed out immediately and making it back to the hotel as the mansion was still burning.

Choosing to sit on the balcony as they watched the fire. "We need to figure out the baby situation. I don't want to bring a monster into this world after we ended one."she said.

Marcius held her as they watched the mansion burn from the hotel. Local fire technicaians already trying to put out the blaze. Hearing Bella's words he said "I know i'm sorry this is for the best though. I'll help you carry this burden." Begining to look up a clinic where they could get the baby terminated. Once everything was over Marcius held the recovering Bella and said "all traces of him are gone now. We can both move on with our lives together." Kissing her hand.

This wasn't easy at all for Bella as they agreed to terminate the baby. It was what was best for them and the world. Finding a clinic in Romania before they left, also one who would bless Bella at the same time. Though her body had taken a toll from the baby and need a few days to recover but she still had a job to do. Snuggling up to Marcius as she was in the hospital.

"I'm happy but heartbroken at the same time. I lost something precious even though it was a monster."she said. Soon sobbing as she buried her face in her chest.

Marcius held her she cried. He said "let it all out hate me if you have to. I'll shoulder this burden with you my angelic succubus. This is my sin as much as it was yours. No matter what I won't leave you." Holding Bella as he continued to let her cry.

Bella listened before she lifted her head. "I could never hate you....I understood where you were coming from...he had this power over me."she said. Nuzzling his chest as she stayed close as if he was going to vanish. "I am just glad that you are still here and unharmed."she said.

Marcius said "I am here my bella and its finally over." Kissing her as they would spend the rest of there time in the hospital. Once bella was safe to return home. They traveled back to the states living out there lives together. Soon bringing a son into the world one that wasn't a vampire.

End.

Back