Bisexuals- What do you find physically attractive in both genders?

michael2956

Literotica Guru
As someone is sexually attractive to men and women, I find I'm most attracted to older women (45+) with curvy, soft bodies. With men, however, I find younger, fit bodies (slim, chiseled abs, long hair) most appealing. What do find physically appealing?

I find smooth skin appealing. I also like the looks of a smooth flat chest. Woman with small tits and mens flat chests with very little to no hair. Tall and skinny for both sexes. On a not so serious note… their breathing and have heartbeats😂😂
Cock and Pussy.

There's very attractive things about both genders! How can you not notice a good looking woman with desire, as well as good looking man the same way.

In women?..everything...in my men ..I love strong thick men ..especially frome the waist down..in other words hips legs etc..and a man in a suit.
my god

Mature women with athletic figure. With men my preference is for younger feminine gay guys.

With women it’s everything. Curves, pussy, looks, hair, smile, personality….with men it started with just liking cock but it’s growing into more

As a bi woman here are my preferences

In men: Well built, but not body builder types, well done tattoos (yum) lightly hairy chests are a plus. (I must confess I am into bald in shape men with goatees or a neatly trim beard as I am married to one My pussy MELTS at the sight! ) I like confidence but not arrogance. Cock size is not important but my preference is between 5" to 8". Good personality, and biker types are a PLUS! (Sorry cruisers only, not the crotch rockets) The man does not have to be bisexual himself, but as my husband is bi passive (can take it or leave it) male/male interaction in threesomes does happen.

In women: Again, confident but not arrogant, sweet personality and smiles. I must admit, I prefer curvy women with big tits (I am DEFINATELY a tit woman), though I won't turn down women with smaller breasts if attracted. Women I can be friends with and go shopping at the mall with and have every day non-sexual conversations, though it probably will turn that way, and again, those into Harleys are again, a PLUS.

Marijuana friendly people are welcome but no hard drugs, (crack, heroin, etc)

On both levels we like just everyday, normal, natural people.

Not sure if I am bi, I tend to like slim petite women and I can admire a fit toned male body of any age. I like flat stomachs on older men, it shows they still work out.

I like tall people regardless of gender. I have a thing for short guys, but am not particularly into short women? Idk exactly why, though maybe a crush I once had on this dude who was quite short had some longer-standing influence on me 🤷‍♀️

I find myself paying attention to people’s hair a lot. I don’t appear to have a particular colour/style that’s my “type” it’s just that I like their hair however they’ve got it.

I like people with distinct personal style.

Pleasing people is what I desire. However, I have developed a fetish for Older, Taller, Doms.

I like tall people regardless of gender. I have a thing for short guys, but am not particularly into short women? Idk exactly why, though maybe a crush I once had on this dude who was quite short had some longer-standing influence on me 🤷‍♀️

I find myself paying attention to people’s hair a lot. I don’t appear to have a particular colour/style that’s my “type” it’s just that I like their hair however they’ve got it.

I like people with distinct personal style.
Darn.
I’m pretty much average height. And not much hair.

Women: The sheer elegance, warmth, and subtle power that a woman exudes and with this, if she so chooses, yielding and pairing with the qualified masculine energy

Men: just their cocks

🤣😍😍

Oh, and tits. I love a great rack

Last edited:
Back