Biological ladies - Have you orgasm from or while doing…

live4thebj

Literotica Guru
These do not include direct contact to the pussy during the specific events. I had at least one or more ladies have experienced an orgasm from the below listed.

1. Blowjob
2. Just nipple play
3. Vaginal only penetration
4. Anal only penetration

I am sure direct clit stimulation is always a yes so didn’t include that. Add whatever I didn’t think of.

These do not include direct contact to the pussy during the specific events. I had at least one or more ladies have experienced an orgasm from the below listed.

1. Blowjob
2. Just nipple play
3. Vaginal only penetration
4. Anal only penetration

I am sure direct clit stimulation is always a yes so didn’t include that. Add whatever I didn’t think of.
3 and 4 yes.
2 can sometimes happen if the mood is just right and a lot of time and patience are involved

Very often orgasm from number 3, I have cum while doing just anal but that is not usual unless some stimulation is provided to my clit. A few times a guy just seemed to hit a spot with anal and I had a really intense orgasm. I have never cum from just giving a BJ or just from nipple play.

#3: frequently. #2: I do get a lot of pleasure from it but never had it set off an orgasm independent of other stimulation. #1: I derive a lot of enjoyment and gratification from doing it but I can't imagine how it would cause an orgasm unto itself. #4: No.

Sorry, is number 1 about me giving a guy a blowjob? As in, have I ever had an orgasm whilst giving a guy a blowjob but no contact with my pussy at all? Jeeez, that would be some magical blowjob! Lol… safe to say it’s a no to that one.

Number 2, nope. I get turned on by having my nipples stroked, licked and sucked but I can’t save I’ve ever orgasmed through that alone.

Number 3, this is a tricky one as frequently, through vaginal penetration there is contact with my clit… either the guy’s body rubbing against me as he thrusts into me or as I ride him. So separating out vaginal sex without mine or his fingers (or any toys) touching my clit… and vaginal sex where literally nothing goes anywhere near my clit (the latter being actually pretty hard to achieve I would argue as, even with doggy often balls will rub against my pussy or I’ll be pressed onto a bed etc) is really hard. I frequently cum from vaginal sex but I don’t think I have that much experience of isolated vaginal only -but no other physical contact - sex.

And finally number 4… and once again, this is really tricky as very rarely do I go from nothing straight to anal. Anal is usually the end point (aside from an oral ending). So consequently I’m usually likely to have had at least one orgasm prior to the anal. At which point my whole groin is alive with feeling and sensitivity (come to think of it, this is actually pretty true of vaginal sex given that I love to be licked and stroked prior to penetration of any form, which usually leads to orgasm).

And so, even though anal is less likely to lead to the incidental stimulation of my clit I mentioned with vaginal sex, by that point I’m so turned on that everything is stimulated and I will often cum through anal alone (not always… I mean, usually there’s some clitoral stimulation as well and I’ll always cum then, but sometimes that stimulation isn’t there and often I will still cum).

Sorry, reeeeeally long answer!

Hope that helps.

Lots of love, Sara xxx
Very interesting!!!

1. Blowjob I am always super envious of women who can do this. I can get really, really close, especially if I'm being face fucked while bound or otherwise helpless... But never all the way. 😞
2. Just nipple play Like with sucking cock, I can get close but not all the way.
3. Vaginal only penetration Yes, but with a caveat. It's only happened with about 5% of the guys with whom I've had vaginal sex. Luckily, it happens with Hubby almost everytime... But he's special.
4. Anal only penetration Interestingly, anal sex orgasm have occured with a higher percentage of the men with whom I've had anal sex... maybe around 50%. Of course, that is 50% is out of a lot lower number... 🙄

Wit Hubby, I'd say I come from just anal about two out three times. I need some clitoral stimulation too about a third of the time.

Back