Bigger is better....

:p

I have a perilous propensity for putting the penile into proper perspective...

Somehow, this thread makes me think of spelunking...

d7DQAbw.jpg

Surely it's what you (can) do with it rather than the size?

Obviously size will have an impact depending on what you like, but a little bit of technique and ensuring that we both get a lot out of the time together (we have hands and tongues too) is more important to me than just jack hammering until I cum.. though that's nice too sometimes :D

:rose:

Oh and in terms of bigger is better - definitely true when it comes to the bed. You need some room to get tangled up with your lover ;)

Last edited:
I've never experienced that either.
I'm either too thin or have been with the wrong women :)

Yeah I just don't feel it.

I can feel it with my fingers. I know it happens. But never anything else. Put a condom on and I can forget most sensations. Take it off and any contractions probably just get lost in the thrusting.

The pussy clenching around a cock is fun to write about in lit stories but never experienced it out in the field. At least not to any degree the cock would notice.

Not entirely sure where you're getting your info from but this is wildly inaccurate.
The most recent O&G research suggests you're looking at more like 9.5cm (not inches) with a range of 6.5 to 12.5 cm. In terms of width you're looking at a few cm only, but increadibly elastic and has the potential to change with arousal or pregnancy as RA pointed out.

If we're talking non-aroused, then yes, you are correct. However, sexual excitement causes the upper two-thirds of the vagina to lengthen by forcing the cervix and uterus to ascend. That's the real "depth" in this particular context.

If we're talking non-aroused, then yes, you are correct. However, sexual excitement causes the upper two-thirds of the vagina to lengthen by forcing the cervix and uterus to ascend. That's the real "depth" in this particular context.

Women, always bragging about the depth of their vaginas. :rolleyes:

I've never experienced that either.
I'm either too thin or have been with the wrong women :)

Yeah I just don't feel it.

I can feel it with my fingers. I know it happens. But never anything else. Put a condom on and I can forget most sensations. Take it off and any contractions probably just get lost in the thrusting.

The pussy clenching around a cock is fun to write about in lit stories but never experienced it out in the field. At least not to any degree the cock would notice.

You guys have got me thinking through what I wrote. OK I confess that when it comes to girth I have a bit more than average. But perhaps more significant than that is what my woman has. Seeing she's the only one I have ever fucked I can't compare! And I don't remember what wearing a condom does, specifically, about reducing sensation.

But I'll offer this: I'm much more likely to feel her clenching me during fucking if we're in a position where her legs or one of them is up my chest. But the real thing is during, and during the come-down, of her orgasms. She does get into what I've read described as 'whole-body' orgasms [utterly totally fab] and it's during the waves of joy which come over her in the couple of minutes after, that she clenches on me really deliciously. Perhaps my experience of that is a factor of me not yet having come; it's when I'm giving her a little calm before a final fury into erupting into her. :cool:

Aside ... if a lass has to sneeze while a guy has his cock in her, then that's a clench! But not exactly an erotic one!

Yeah, I'm sure some men definitely feel it. And my regular partner is actually generally a tad too tight for me.

Just something that sticks out because I do remember one lover being a little disappointed. She asked if I had felt it. "You didn't feel it?! How could you not feel it?"

Looking back I should have lied. The mistakes of youth.

If I couldn't fit all of him down my throat, I would be seriously bummed about it

All good things in moderation ;)

Women, always bragging about the depth of their vaginas. :rolleyes:

I nickname mine "Sarlacc". :p

Aside ... if a lass has to sneeze while a guy has his cock in her, then that's a clench! But not exactly an erotic one!

Speaking of other things that make women clench; I don't now about other women, but spanking/other forms of pain makes me clench for a second or so. Like a sneeze, it's just a natural reaction.

I imagine there may be other things that cause this reaction. Part of the fun of exploring your partner's body, I suppose.

After the birth of our son, my wife continued with the Kegel exercises. She clamped down on me as I came. It was the most intense orgasm I ever had. When I tried to pull out before she released me, I thought it was going to come off.

In our 3somes, the wife has had 3 guys, at different times, that were 8+. Only one made her hit high C. She doesn't really care about size and is more interested in intelligence and a sense of humor....

Back