Bigger is better....

I dunno..
Seeing how a woman can literally pass what amounts to a small bowling ball...I think a toilet paper tube roll sounds a bit skimpy:D

Guess I'll watch then as you process the pro bowlers tour ... <geesh, feeling a little inadequate now>

My opinion.... So... given the choice of larger than average, or smaller than average...I would choose the smaller than average. As was said earlier, women are only so deep, and the majority of nerves are located in the first few inches. A hugely hung guy isn't really going to provide that much more pleasure to be honest. In fact, if he's too big, then I would rather not try at all. I may as well just jump rope with it or something.

I don't want to feel like my cervix got drilled with a jack hammer. A guy who is average or a bit smaller even, makes things more comfortable, and therefore the woman is able to go for longer....added bonus is that they are likely to have developed...ahem...other skills as well.

And as for pushing out a bowling ball...yeah. Women can stretch to accommodate child birth...with a lot of fucking pain, and even more effort. and only once every nine months if she is bred like a fucking rabbit. If a girl can push out a bowling ball on the regular...perhaps the problem isn't the size of the man's cock.... Just my thoughts.... *curtsies*

I dunno..
Seeing how a woman can literally pass what amounts to a small bowling ball...I think a toilet paper tube roll sounds a bit skimpy:D

haha I am happy my two bowling balls came out my tummy. After watching two of my friends have babies the other way, I never thought they'd have two holes again.. :p

That being said, I myself am not a size queen. I prefer thickness over length. My cervix hates being pounded. The guy attached is what matters. And I think my tits are just a waste of fat. Would much rather be part of the smaller, with affordable bras kind of girl.

I just want to chip in here with my huge appreciation of the vaginal canal!
I mean it is so fabulously delicious to get in there for a man!
I'm not so vain as to think that the need to prepare her, and begin gently, is about my girth and solidity, so much as about the sheer magic of what she's got, to make way for me, glisten me up with the total best honey, and then - the hold on me yet with the freedom for me to go for it like crazy or slow and lusciously; then again the clenches when she's climaxing, oh!

Wait...you've never felt a woman clamp down on your cock during sex? Ohhh young grasshopper...so very much to learn and experience...;)

I mean, it's like all those doors that close behind Maxwell Smart at he goes into headquarters.

Whoops, just showed my age.

Wait...you've never felt a woman clamp down on your cock during sex? Ohhh young grasshopper...so very much to learn and experience...;)

I think it's just me. I've had partners surprised I didn't feel it. Think I'm just distracted by other things.

The average vaginal canal has a depth of approximately 8.5 inches. The most sensitive nerve endings start at the entrance and go four inches inside. It has been found that stretching of the vaginal walls increase sensitivity due to more "streamlined" blood flow but such stretching has a limit as too much girth can cause tearing.

Short answer: between 4 and 8 inches and thick, but not soda can thick. We want to feel "full" but not uncomfortably full.

Not entirely sure where you're getting your info from but this is wildly inaccurate.
The most recent O&G research suggests you're looking at more like 9.5cm (not inches) with a range of 6.5 to 12.5 cm. In terms of width you're looking at a few cm only, but increadibly elastic and has the potential to change with arousal or pregnancy as RA pointed out.

Is this by any chance the 'ohhh Ohhh OOHHH GoDD YES YES YES OHHH GOD YEEEEES God Yes Oh GOD' reference women express during sex!

Guess I'll watch then as you process the pro bowlers tour ... <geesh, feeling a little inadequate now>
:p
Break out the Xanax. The weekend took a turn for the worse.
I have a perilous propensity for putting the penile into proper perspective...
haha I am happy my two bowling balls came out my tummy. After watching two of my friends have babies the other way, I never thought they'd have two holes again.. :p

That being said, I myself am not a size queen. I prefer thickness over length. My cervix hates being pounded. The guy attached is what matters. And I think my tits are just a waste of fat. Would much rather be part of the smaller, with affordable bras kind of girl.

yeah..Mine were both c/sections. So I never got to experience that during childbirth. However, I was there when my nieces and nephews were born, kind of in a Doula role for my sister in law. It's a true wonder to behold. :)

Back