Bi Woman looking for Women to talk to

I do get that, of course. I understand how it happens, but I think people should be more mindful and send it via PM.
I totally agree.

But it’s also bothering me that they come into my thread …. Where I clearly state I’m not into married people. Period. And when I call them out on it - it wasn’t “it was aimed at this other person” it was “if you read, we are looking for someone for her” which… NEWS FLASH… SHE is still married. So no thank you! 🥴🙃

I’m just done with people… 🙄 Of course they’d turn it around as if I am the bad person and that it being only her and not both makes it okay… 🥴 Of course it’s my fault when they were the ones who chose to come into a thread where I clearly state something and they act like they’re in the right… I’m just done.

tony, why go out of your way to antagonize people? You're not doing yourself any favors out here. Just send LoubeeLou a PM. Better yet, don't.
Why am I antagonizing people asking a genuine question ? My wife is looking for a fwb thing with another female and I dont send people PMs unless they say its cool to do so ! Whats wrong with asking a polite respectful question ????? FFS

Why am I antagonizing people asking a genuine question ? My wife is looking for a fwb thing with another female and I dont send people PMs unless they say its cool to do so ! Whats wrong with asking a polite respectful question ?????
Why can’t your wife find her own fwb?

Youre in an LGBT forum, on a thread by a woman looking for women. This thread isn’t about you.

Also, it is NOT polite or respectful to come onto Skye’s post, and attempt to poach the women that have responded TO HER.

Go back and read the entire thread. Skye has already said that your approach is not welcome here. Go start your own thread.

I’m a Bi woman in her early 30s who realized she was bi during 2020 (I had inklings before but didn’t fully realize things until I had way too much time to sit with myself. 😂) so I don’t have much of a community and I’d like to try to connect with other women.

I’m not really interested in talking to men at this time - any messages from men will be ignored.
Also, I’m not interested in talking to married people. I don’t mind it as friends only but I’m not interested in being a third or the secret on the side.
Hi i am 59 my lesbian partner is 54. she has been out a lot longer than i have. But I did not admit this to myself until i was nearly 50.. brought up in church and the south.. I wanted to be with my best friend when we were 15 but i was to afaird to admit to myself much less her... Many years later we have admitted to each other we both wanted the same thing. both became adults married and had kids. she is Now with a man she has been with for a long time. I am still a married woman butttttttt my Lesbian partner and i share our bedroom openly.. My husband of 42 yrs Has parkinsons she and i both plan to keep him home and out of a nursing home as long as we can.. He even taught her to drive pulliing and backing traillers which helped her to get her job now.. I know it is odd.. But we all know it will get very bad but we all 3 live as a family unit. She helps with all the stuff she can on the farm. We had to get rid of the hay equipment and the cows. but we all just try to take care of our family unit.. Please feel free to ask she or i any questions you may have. we would love to chat with like minded women NO men like you said..

Hi i am 59 my lesbian partner is 54. she has been out a lot longer than i have. But I did not admit this to myself until i was nearly 50.. brought up in church and the south.. I wanted to be with my best friend when we were 15 but i was to afaird to admit to myself much less her... Many years later we have admitted to each other we both wanted the same thing. both became adults married and had kids. she is Now with a man she has been with for a long time. I am still a married woman butttttttt my Lesbian partner and i share our bedroom openly.. My husband of 42 yrs Has parkinsons she and i both plan to keep him home and out of a nursing home as long as we can.. He even taught her to drive pulliing and backing traillers which helped her to get her job now.. I know it is odd.. But we all know it will get very bad but we all 3 live as a family unit. She helps with all the stuff she can on the farm. We had to get rid of the hay equipment and the cows. but we all just try to take care of our family unit.. Please feel free to ask she or i any questions you may have. we would love to chat with like minded women NO men like you said..
While yes you’re accurate about no men — if you read my signature - I’m not interested in being someone who already is in a relationship with someone else. Just not my cup of tea.

While yes you’re accurate about no men — if you read my signature - I’m not interested in being someone who already is in a relationship with someone else. Just not my cup of tea.
sorry thought you said you were looking for friends also. My partner and i are very happy and just love to chat.. But that is OK good luck to you.. you might try some of the dating apps

Message me anytime. 34 bi female
OMG Shanna I’m so glad I found you. I had an IT meltdown when I got a new phone, got locked out of lit, and finally had to create a new profile here.

I’d love to continue our sharing relationship. I hope you and Jenn are enjoying your magic together.

Julia. Aka: solidlysapphic

Back