Bi Woman looking for Women to talk to

SkyeGirl32

She/her
I’m a Bi woman in her early 30s who realized she was bi during 2020 (I had inklings before but didn’t fully realize things until I had way too much time to sit with myself. 😂) so I don’t have much of a community and I’d like to try to connect with other women.

I’m not really interested in talking to men at this time - any messages from men will be ignored.
Also, I’m not interested in talking to married people or people in relationships already. I don’t mind it as friends only but I’m not interested in being a third or the secret on the side.

Last edited:
Im avalable to talk if you like. I'm in a relationship, but you said friends was ok

I’d love to chat. Just received permission to explore this with a woman outside my marriage. PM me here and exchange info if you’re interested.
If you had taken the time to read my original post OR my signature —- you’d realize I’m not interested in anyone who’s married… so this is just a waste of your time.. 🙄

Sorry, I read you're thread and I think I understand what you're looking for. However, I'm a 24yo gay male CD. I would also like to connect with others in the community in a safe space. Especially without the conversation hinging on sex. After all, there's more to being gay or Bi than our tastes in genitailia. If you're not interested, I completely understand.

I’d love to chat. Just received permission to explore this with a woman outside my marriage. PM me here and exchange info if you’re interested.
My wife and I are looking for someone for her to play with here in South Bay Ca she is 42 size 12 dark hair green eyes and sexy as hell . Love her to have a female fwb

My wife and I are looking for someone for her to play with here in South Bay Ca she is 42 size 12 dark hair green eyes and sexy as hell . Love her to have a female fwb
If you took the time to read my post, and my signature… you’d see that this was a waste of your time and I’m not interested in talking to married couples. It’s not what I’m into… at all. The fact that you’d still post this despite me saying that it’s a clear boundary for me that I’m not into married couples… is extremely disgusting behavior and is an absolute turn off. 🙄

I’m a Bi woman in her early 30s who realized she was bi during 2020 (I had inklings before but didn’t fully realize things until I had way too much time to sit with myself. 😂) so I don’t have much of a community and I’d like to try to connect with other women.

I’m not really interested in talking to men at this time - any messages from men will be ignored.
Also, I’m not interested in talking to married people. I don’t mind it as friends only but I’m not interested in being a third or the secret on the side.
Hi Skye. 33yo lesbian (bi some part of my life) single, I’m on for chatting with you

If you took the time to read my post, and my signature… you’d see that this was a waste of your time and I’m not interested in talking to married couples. It’s not what I’m into… at all. The fact that you’d still post this despite me saying that it’s a clear boundary for me that I’m not into married couples… is extremely disgusting behavior and is an absolute turn off. 🙄
Maybe if you read that we are looking for someone for her not us !!!

It also looks like he was replying to the other person… He tagged her in his reply, not you.

It also looks like he was replying to the other person… He tagged her in his reply, not you.
That as it may be… it was posted in my personal’s thread. Therefore I assumed it was aimed at me… 🙄

I’m tired of people who hijack other people’s personal threads on here.

That as it may be… it was posted in my personal’s thread. Therefore I assumed it was aimed at me… 🙄

I’m tired of people who hijack other people’s personal threads on here.
I do get that, of course. I understand how it happens, but I think people should be more mindful and send it via PM.

Back