Anyone in the Tacoma area interested in meeting up?

mpeters

Persecuted
First of all, thanks for reading. I am a mwm, 61, tall with a bigger dad bod. I have an average length cock that is on the thick side. I am bi-curious and wanting to meet up with Litsters in the area who might be interested in exploring this more.

Trans women - Would LOVE to play with you, willing to go full recip

Gay/Bi Men - Right now I’m definitely interested in getting oral or even just a hand job, maybe more if the mood strikes just right, I tend towards topping.

CD Men: same as just above, but if you’re convincing there’s a better chance I’d be willing to top right away

Coupled with Bi Man - this would be amazing, and in the heat of the moment I might be willing to go further than I normally would.

I am ddf and a non smoker. My availability can be very limited at times.

You can respond here or dm me. I can provide photos if you dm me an email address to use.

First of all, thanks for reading. I am a mwm, 61, tall with a bigger dad bod. I have an average length cock that is on the thick side. I am bi-curious and wanting to meet up with Litsters in the area who might be interested in exploring this more.

Trans women - Would LOVE to play with you, willing to go full recip

Gay/Bi Men - Right now I’m definitely interested in getting oral or even just a hand job, maybe more if the mood strikes just right, I tend towards topping.

CD Men: same as just above, but if you’re convincing there’s a better chance I’d be willing to top right away

Coupled with Bi Man - this would be amazing, and in the heat of the moment I might be willing to go further than I normally would.

I am ddf and a non smoker. My availability can be very limited at times.

You can respond here or dm me. I can provide photos if you dm me an email address to use.
Wish I was closer

Back