Looking to Explore my Bi/Sissy Side in Seattle/Tacoma Area

jimmy_woods

Virgin
Early 40's male here looking for someone to help me explore my bi/sissy side. I've had a few experiences in the past, although that was about 10 years ago so just looking to start exploring again. If you could help point me to any online resources/groups that would be great, but also willing to get together in person if I find the right person. Located in the Seattle/Tacoma, WA area.

I've helped a number of TV/TS to transition. The last I heard, 3 of my "Students" or "Clients" (whatever you call them) have become post-op, and another 2 or 3 are now living female 24/7. Feel free to PM me.

Love to discuss dressing with sissy sisters. DMs open!

Also looking for very dirty and filthy role-plays.
😘😘

Early 40's male here looking for someone to help me explore my bi/sissy side. I've had a few experiences in the past, although that was about 10 years ago so just looking to start exploring again. If you could help point me to any online resources/groups that would be great, but also willing to get together in person if I find the right person. Located in the Seattle/Tacoma, WA area.
I might suggest taking a peek at Siverdaddies. Seems to have fewer guys who are just looking for a quick service job. I’m also in the Seattle area, and have somewhat different desires, but it’s been a much better website for me.

Best of luck!

Back