Bi Man Taking a Solo Trip through the South West US. I’m Looking for Suggestions

Fuegsam

Virgin
Hello All,

This is my first post and after much reading, I thought this would be the place to get some information.

As the title says, I will be traveling through the SW late August through most of September. I will be starting in N. Georgia and traveling on I-40. I plan to do 2/3 camping and 1/3 hotels. I expect to spend my first night somewhere in Arkansas

This is not a personal ad, I’m looking for ideas not invitations (although interesting ones will be seriously considered!). I have no set itinerary, I will set my schedule on what I hear here.

First a bit about me. I’m a 60 year old with the mind of an 18 year old, if not the stamina. I am average looking but large (about 270). I have lost about 100lbs in the past few years so I have the requisite body image issues. I am Bi with an equal preference for men and women although I would like to explore the male side of things this trip. I am a bottom and a bit submissive….well more than a bit as familiarity and trust builds, but I’m looking for various experiences. My imagination runs from the purely vanilla to the kinkiest shit I can think of. What I may lack in endowment, I more than make up for in imagination and enthusiasm.

Ok, here’s where your suggestions come in.While glory holes, Adult bookstores and theaters have their draw, I’m looking for ideas for places, bars and clubs where I could meet like minded people and have a nice time with someone (or two…three?) for a time or something if we hit it off. Obviously not a LTR, but not anonymous sex in a dark back room.

As I said, my schedule is open, so I will take all comments, ideas and suggestions to heart and build my trip around them.

hey...

Hello All,

This is my first post and after much reading, I thought this would be the place to get some information.

As the title says, I will be traveling through the SW late August through most of September. I will be starting in N. Georgia and traveling on I-40. I plan to do 2/3 camping and 1/3 hotels. I expect to spend my first night somewhere in Arkansas

This is not a personal ad, I’m looking for ideas not invitations (although interesting ones will be seriously considered!). I have no set itinerary, I will set my schedule on what I hear here.

First a bit about me. I’m a 60 year old with the mind of an 18 year old, if not the stamina. I am average looking but large (about 270). I have lost about 100lbs in the past few years so I have the requisite body image issues. I am Bi with an equal preference for men and women although I would like to explore the male side of things this trip. I am a bottom and a bit submissive….well more than a bit as familiarity and trust builds, but I’m looking for various experiences. My imagination runs from the purely vanilla to the kinkiest shit I can think of. What I may lack in endowment, I more than make up for in imagination and enthusiasm.

Ok, here’s where your suggestions come in.While glory holes, Adult bookstores and theaters have their draw, I’m looking for ideas for places, bars and clubs where I could meet like minded people and have a nice time with someone (or two…three?) for a time or something if we hit it off. Obviously not a LTR, but not anonymous sex in a dark back room.

As I said, my schedule is open, so I will take all comments, ideas and suggestions to heart and build my trip around them.

I suggest that the next trip you go on, ya take through Michigan starting at Monroe and work your way North. We don't have any of the requisite glory holes, I could throw something together real quick, I'm sure... We got a few really cool battlfield sites that are historically interesting and a few haunted house joints that get your adreneline jumping. And if that don't do it for ya, I'm sure I could get your libido revving.

Back