Beautiful, Sexy & Kinky GILFs

reblogme-19381-YEb4OGw9MB.png
All she'd have to say to me is "Would . . . . " and I'd take over from there. I'd rub and nibble every inch of her body and that little belly pooch tells me that she's been pregnant at least once, I'd try to give her another

I wanted to post this. With all the pictures I've viewed here, tales of the fetishes and kinks of others, with many similar to mine, I'd love to bury my face in all the various pussies I've seen and eat them into a coma and then fuck them silly until I cum and fill up their hopefully fertile and even ovulating wombs, we'd see if they caught. I wouldn't care if they were hairy, trimmed, or shaved, I'd part their hair and lips with my tongue to start with and end up with my face plastered in and against them.

The mother/daughter pics even gave me even more kinky thoughts about eating their daughters into a frenzy while momma got my cock ready and while I was fucking the daylights out of daughter, she and I would be eating out Momma. Once I filled daughter with cum and while I recovered I'd get them to rub their pussies together and have them share the cum between them, again hoping they are both fertile and ovulating. Yeah the riskiness is what makes this all so hot to many of us and so far for whatever reason I've never had anyone come after me with a baby bump

Back