Beautiful, Sexy & Kinky GILFs

reblogme-19381-YEb4OGw9MB.png

Hi Litsters

I noticed that a favourite GILF thread disappeared from here, so I thought I'd try starting another one.

I love women! ...regardless of age, but have always been drawn to and admired older women, their experience and the confidence that they bring to the table (...or bedroom!).

Beauty, Sex appeal and Kink do not stop at a certain age - in my book they usually live up to the old adage that they only get better with time :)

There's lots of monikers here on Lit - MILF, GILF, Mature, Older etc. and I'm not going to get drawn in to semantics or stipulating what label goes where - Technically (...depending on the age of consent in your part of the world!), a Mother can be 16 years old, a Grandmother 32y.o. a Great-Grandmother at 48y.o. and a Great-Great-Grandmother at 64! - going by those numbers, I've dated several Great-Grandma's and even fucked a couple of Great-Great Grandma's (...and they really WERE Great! ;))

So, please let us try and resurrect a thread that pays homage to all the beautiful older women out there and share your pics and experiences.
And if you are an older 'girl' :) please be assured that not all us guys just want a size 0 21 y.o cheerleader, and we can see past the odd wrinkle or few extra pounds, and that you gals can still 'biologically influence' us guys - old and young!

So, please feel free to post here, and all I ask that you respect the forum rules.
I'll start off with these lovely ladies :devil:

DxzHNs3.png

KAsc4dc.jpg

xEDTuMb.png
Good words ❤️

Back