aussies

Status
Not open for further replies.
So - I've woken up quite sore. Tailbone is giving me grief and I pulled a stitch so I'm bleeding from my surgical site.
This is what happens when you throw caution (and reason!) to the wind and engage in what was supposed to be 'gentle' sexual congress and instead end up going at it like an energiser bunny!
Sex is a great painkiller.... while you're doing it! Afterward, not so much :eek:

On a plus side, I am happy that he's home because the kidley and I have been unable to do some things around the place. Now they'll get done :)

I'm about to go cook a big brekky.... we both need it!

So - I've woken up quite sore. Tailbone is giving me grief and I pulled a stitch so I'm bleeding from my surgical site.
This is what happens when you throw caution (and reason!) to the wind and engage in what was supposed to be 'gentle' sexual congress and instead end up going at it like an energiser bunny!
Sex is a great painkiller.... while you're doing it! Afterward, not so much :eek:

On a plus side, I am happy that he's home because the kidley and I have been unable to do some things around the place. Now they'll get done :)

Hope you're on the mend again. :) ;)

It's good to see you this happy. :rose: :kiss:

G'day Ginge! How y'doin?

You've been very quiet, hon. You workin that lovely butt off again? ;) :D

Heh.
I'm so happy that I'm cleaning the car!!!

Trust me - I have to be happy to do that job!
:rolleyes:

How did I miss your post??????:confused::eek:

My car is in bad need of a tub, inside and out! Care for a trip north? :D

I'm off to mow the triffids. you might just be able to see the red hair above then atm. :cool:

2-30pm and I have been put on the back-burner already!
Rumpy (the XC ute) has priority as he needs to be fully painted, registered, and ready to go in a couple of weeks :rolleyes:

I feel slightly 'second class' lol

2-30pm and I have been put on the back-burner already!
Rumpy (the XC ute) has priority as he needs to be fully painted, registered, and ready to go in a couple of weeks :rolleyes:

I feel slightly 'second class' lol

You'll just have to rev your engine til your note hits that sweet spot. He'll notice. ;) :D

There is nothing better than direct action. ;)

Sometimes these blokes just need a little nudge in the right direction. :D

Unfortunately.....somewhere along the way,we have pulled out a stitch.
Now I'm bleeding,
Damn him (yes,I am blaming him entirely!)

:cool::cattail:

Yep, somehow I'm a ford chick

As this site has minimal Aussies, no one noticed the falcon thing. I appreciate the acknowledgement. Thank you.

Hey Kissies (((( hugsssssssss)))) and :kiss:'s

Yip not bad.....glad it's the weekend, even though I'm working most of it :(

Awwwww I hope you're back to your good Ol self in no time Queenie

(((((Hugsssssssss))))) and :kiss:

Hey Falcon......:)

So are you a Ford person then?

I'm working on it Blonde :)

Hey Dave :cool:

I'll have to remember some of those Buddy :D

Fellow Aussies, you will understand. I love will Anderson. Comedy festivals, love Aussie comics. They make me smile. Laugh. Love it

Guess where I am?
At the airport! Waiting for my man to arrive :D

And after the last couple of weeks I've had, I am sooooo looking forward to a HUGE hug, and some relaxing fun (although - I have stitches and an incredibly sore tailbone, so gently does it :p )
Dinner tonight.... after fun.... will be scotch fillet with baked garlic-infused tomatoes, spicy sweet-potato wedges and caramelised onion and portobello mushrooms.
And bourbon.

I am a happy chicka.....

Hope you had a great weekend with your man Queenie ;)

Diving off the wardrobe or swinging from the chandelier would do that....ha ha

Heh.
I'm so happy that I'm cleaning the car!!!

Trust me - I have to be happy to do that job!
:rolleyes:

You Must be on the mend :)

G'day Ginge! How y'doin?

You've been very quiet, hon. You workin that lovely butt off again? ;) :D

Hey Triskie ((((hugssssss)))) and :kiss:'s

Yip, all work and no play at the moment.....:(

As this site has minimal Aussies, no one noticed the falcon thing. I appreciate the acknowledgement. Thank you.

Nope. Noticed the Ford thing first off. Just filed it for later, when I'm more ready for the Ford/Holden argy bargy that will inevitably follow.

Was a rabid Dickie Johnson fan in my day. Paid up member of his public sponsorship days.

DO NOT like the rude wee beastie his son has become.

Great post, though. We haven't had a fit of pique in a while! :D

Hope you had a great weekend with your man Queenie ;)

Diving off the wardrobe or swinging from the chandelier would do that....ha ha

You Must be on the mend :)

Hey Triskie ((((hugssssss)))) and :kiss:'s

Yip, all work and no play at the moment.....:(

But you are no dull boy. ;) :D

Your hard work will pay off and then you can party hard. :nana:

*boobieshishinhugs* and :kiss:es for encouragement. :rose:

(bloody lit lag sux!)

I noticed the Ford thing straight away!
What Falcon do you have?
We have an XC ute, an XD wagon, XF sedan and an LTD.
We also have a collection of die-cast models, almost all Fords with the exception of a few others that won Bathurst (we have the entire Moffatt and Johnson sets as well as every Bathurst winner. A total of 263 1:18 scale cars.).Plus a few bigger ones. We often take parts of the collection and lend out to retailers who are doing promotioms. Last one was Frosty with Telstra. Most of our models are signed by the drivers.
As we're in the process of restoring the XC, I am a member of several classic car groups and XA-XB-XC restorers pages on fb. Good sources for parts!
The XD wagon will be next - she's getting a 351 (spare motor that came with the XC).
We go to a lot of car show'n'shine rallies with the XF as she's all finished :) The XF has also been signed by Lowndes and Ambrose (and we are in the doco that Ambrose did for US tv.)
So you see...... I noticed the Ford thing!

So - here I am, planning to move to QLD.
Which means I need to move out of here by Xmas, and then come across on the ferry and drive to the Sunshine Coast somewhere around the end of December.
I will be solo.....driving with a car and boat/trailer.
Thinking I should take the time and visit some folks on the way....
Gil and bandit are a MUST.
Who else is on the way,that might want a visit from a slightly strange, totally out-there wq?

p.s. who knows where I'll be for New Yrs!!!!?

So - here I am, planning to move to QLD.
Which means I need to move out of here by Xmas, and then come across on the ferry and drive to the Sunshine Coast somewhere around the end of December.
I will be solo.....driving with a car and boat/trailer.
Thinking I should take the time and visit some folks on the way....
Gil and bandit are a MUST.
Who else is on the way,that might want a visit from a slightly strange, totally out-there wq?

p.s. who knows where I'll be for New Yrs!!!!?

Just a little drive hey WQ? I'm still too far north for that trip unfortunately :(

Hi there, Kisses! :kiss:

Can't see you 'settling' for anything. :D Great to see you. :kiss:

I settle plenty... usually with a smile on my face too. Not sure if that labels me as low maintenance, flexible, easy to get along with or just a doormat. :confused:

Way too many falcons here, we seem to breed them. Many wrecks. Mostly au.s though there are xe and xfs around too. I love an ltd. and dream of a lovely fairlane, I love leather seating, it's easy to clean up. But leather upholstery is divine, sorry I'm not a true TRUE enthusiast, but I do enjoy them. And appreciate them for what they are. Hubby converted me from a Gemini owner. My first car and I've had nothing but falcons since.

The more that I think about it, there's an xh ute and a el fairmont wagon and way too many au wagons and sedans.

To alleviate server load, we're slowly closing down any threads with over 5,000 posts.

The new thread is here (clickie!).

As annoying as this may be, phasing out all or most of the active super-long/never-ending threads will increase the forum speed substantially. If you see a thread that's active with more than 5,000 posts, please feel free to PM me with the link.

Please note that these threads are not being removed - just closed to new posts.

Thank you for your patience and kind understanding! :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back