Audience marketability analysis of VY

Status
Not open for further replies.

LongDraw

Really Really Experienced
Hello and thank you so much for reading this. This is a story I started writing back in September of 2018. Obviously, none of us had any idea that a real-world pandemic would hit just over a year later, but it spurred me on to complete this novel. I would like to give many thanks to Volunteer Editor Phil Anderer for his immense amount of help in fixing multiple aspects of the narrative writing.

All persons discussed and described in any forms of sexual and or intimate terms are and were 18+ years old, or if under 18 years old are considered in certain states with the U.S. to be legally allowed to marry and have children with parental consent. NOTE: Literotica does not publish fiction featuring people under the age of 18 in sexual situations regardless of where the story takes place. - Admin

While there is a point in the story where incest and inbreeding become a primary focus as a driver for the story, I want to state that I do not condone this dangerous practice in real life. As this is a work of fiction, I also implore all my readers to recognize scenes that are fictional and not intended to be reenacted in real life.

I hope you enjoy my story. Please keep in mind that elements in the story are being reworked to get as close to non-fiction while still having a fictional story. I understand that my English writing skills are not that of a university English professor, but I have written policy and procedure documents that are actually utilized regularly in 80% of the U.S. medical industry. What I am asking for here is the thoughts of other authors here about the story overall, more so chapter by chapter or scene by scene. Please allow VE Phil Anderer to concern himself with any spelling or grammar corrections overall.

Thank you.

*Note to moderator* This story has already been published at VY, but is still waiting for a very large number of edits from Volunteer Editor Phil Anderer and a about 10,000 words of additional story content added since the original file was submitted. I'll change the 2nd post to be direct links to the published stories once Phil Anderer and I have all major revisions complete and the edited content is approved again. Thank you for approved the first major edit.

*Note to readers* I have attempted to restore the formatting in the Word document to the posted story. Also, as of the thread being posted 2/8/2022, the story is about 35k words. I have intentionally changed the text color of notes sections that are not converted to story formatting to Cyan. You are welcome to read it by simply highlighting the Cyan sections.

Last edited:
VY Introduction - Chapter 03
VY Chapter 04 - Chapter 07 - To Be Linked When Ready
VY Chapter 08 - Chapter 11 - To Be Linked When Ready
VY Chapter 12 - Chapter 15 - To Be Linked When Ready
VY Chapter 16 - Chapter 19 - To Be Linked When Ready
VY Chapter 20 - Chapter 24 - To Be Linked When Ready

Last edited:
Questions for my fellow authors
I am seeking your feedback on what you think after reading the story. If you feel so inclined to provide a more in-depth review, Please keep it restrained to per chapter to keep the feedback scene-centric. In particular, I would like to know specifically what the female authors think of the story overall, as well as lesbian scenes that already are included or where you feel it is needed to balance out the masculinity. I'm aiming for a broad audience with this novel.

I can take criticism, just please leave feedback that I can realistically act on. Telling me the story sucks or that I need to learn how to write won't benefit anyone, whereas if you want to tell me that the story is for example "boring because there is too much of blank type of scene".

Thank you in advance for your feedback everyone.

Questions for my fellow authors
I am seeking your feedback on what you think after reading the story. If you feel so inclined to provide a more in-depth review, Please keep it restrained to per chapter to keep the feedback scene-centric. In particular, I would like to know specifically what the female authors think of the story overall, as well as lesbian scenes that already are included or where you feel it is needed to balance out the masculinity. I'm aiming for a broad audience with this novel.

I can take criticism, just please leave feedback that I can realistically act on. Telling me the story sucks or that I need to learn how to write won't benefit anyone, whereas if you want to tell me that the story is for example "boring because there is too much of blank type of scene".

Thank you in advance for your feedback everyone.

If you want feedback on a posted chapter, then you're on the wrong forum. Go here and read the rules and guidelines.

Hello and thank you so much for reading this. This is a story I started writing back in September of 2018. Obviously, none of us had any idea that a real-world pandemic would hit just over a year later, but it spurred me on to complete this novel. I would like to give many thanks to Volunteer Editor Phil Anderer for his immense amount of help in fixing multiple aspects of the narrative writing.

All persons discussed and described in any forms of sexual and or intimate terms are and were 18+ years old, or if under 18 years old are considered in certain states with the U.S. to be legally allowed to marry and have children with parental consent. While there is a point in the story where incest and inbreeding become a primary focus as a driver for the story, I want to state that I do not condone this dangerous practice in real life. As this is a work of fiction, I also implore all my readers to recognize scenes that are fictional and not intended to be reenacted in real life.

I hope you enjoy my story. Please keep in mind that elements in the story are being reworked to get as close to non-fiction while still having a fictional story. I understand that my English writing skills are not that of a university English professor, but I have written policy and procedure documents that are actually utilized regularly in 80% of the U.S. medical industry. What I am asking for here is the thoughts of other authors here about the story overall, more so chapter by chapter or scene by scene. Please allow VE Phil Anderer to concern himself with any spelling or grammar corrections overall.

Thank you.

*Note to moderator* This story has already been published at VY, but is still waiting for a very large number of edits from Volunteer Editor Phil Anderer and a about 10,000 words of additional story content added since the original file was submitted. I'll change the 2nd post to be direct links to the published stories once Phil Anderer and I have all major revisions complete and the edited content is approved again. Thank you for approved the first major edit.

*Note to readers* I have attempted to restore the formatting in the Word document to the posted story. Also, as of the thread being posted 2/8/2022, the story is about 35k words. I have intentionally changed the text color of notes sections that are not converted to story formatting to Cyan. You are welcome to read it by simply highlighting the Cyan sections.

Please follow Lit guidelines regarding underage sex.

Last edited:
If you want feedback on a posted chapter, then you're on the wrong forum. Go here and read the rules and guidelines.

Which is why there is no actual sexual scene with anyone under 18 in my story, just statement that they are pregnant. It also does not state their age directly.

Though I do find it really strange that you make a big point about this seeing as how I know of more than a dozen stories where it is obvious the very graphic sexual scenes involve females under the age of 18 that have been published on Literotica for years now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back