I'm sorry to see no activity for so long.

AG31

Literotica Guru
When I stumbled on this forum I was quite excited. But now I see that the most recent post is closed for discussion and there have been no posts for a long time. Is anyone out there interested in reviving it?

I was interested. I posted a link to a two part story to start discussion on it but then my thread was removed.

Am taking a break from Part 10 of 19 with "New Neighbor". It's a bit intense, throughly frustrating and I can't get enough of Louise's training of Tom. Now Louise is training the dominate girlfriend Tom met at school. Lots of surprising ins & outs in the story. Keeps me on my toes.

Last edited:
I know it's been a super long wait and I'm very interested for you guys to read my next stages but I just want to make sure they are perfect. I'm really interested in the future of the stories but i dont wanna rush/force it. Also I've been writing a few one off for contests I hope to enter. Wish me luck. And if you haven't read Dorm's and wanna read a hot college story with lots of Characters Dorm Rooms is for you.

Seen the forums many time but never came on here sad to see there's not too much activity

Seen the forums many time but never came on here sad to see there's not too much activity
Good morning - yes I have also been disappointed in the conversation or lack of on here. I have been looking in the different sections to see if there is more activity. Hi Kristal _76

I posted ideas looking for hep a very long time ago hoping for some chatter but my interests apparently were not the same as most here. Hard to find those kindred spirits at times so like many I looked elsewhere. Still, as long as you don't run into the occasionally pin head (mean, doofus) this is a great place to read and learn from others.

Good morning - yes I have also been disappointed in the conversation or lack of on here. I have been looking in the different sections to see if there is more activity. Hi Kristal _76

I posted ideas looking for hep a very long time ago hoping for some chatter but my interests apparently were not the same as most here. Hard to find those kindred spirits at times so like many I looked elsewhere. Still, as long as you don't run into the occasionally pin head (mean, doofus) this is a great place to read and learn from others.

Most of the discussions about stories and writing are in Story Feedback, Story Ideas and the Authors' Hangout.

Back