Series versus A Single Long Story - advice needed

For me it has always been about the time it takes to write. I tend to publish episodes since it might take me a long time to finish a long story or loose interest. So the chapters give me an interaction with my audience which fules my Writing energy.

I have a few long ones laying on my hard drive half finished since I tend to loose momentum after a while. But this is the fantastical world of writing. We all have different reasons why we write and how diciplined we are. Im impressed by the writers that manage to write 20K words. Hat off for you all. <3

My 2 cents even if my points might ba a little off topic. :)

I don’t typically read, and I will never write chapter stories. I will not say never on the reading front; writer gods like norafares, PennLady, DonnaBeck are must reads, chapter or not. Ian56’s “Blind Girl in the Rain/Snow”, like oh my gawd! I do prefer to read stories all wrapped up into one, no matter the length. Great example being Xelliebabex’s “Her Fairy Tale Life”.

Post it in chapters. If there is non-con that should be its own chapter, don't include it in romance.

Back