Ask Me One Thing About Las Vegas

LizVegas79

Naughty Advice Doc
Okay, let's see how this goes ....

I get asked quite often for advice about Las Vegas on here. Sometimes I've replied. Most of the time I don't.

About 50% of my day job (well, night job mostly) is encouraging whales (big spenders) to come to Vegas and eat/drink/party/and gamble. They other 50% is babysitting them once they get here. Planning other people's vaca's is not why I log into Lit periodically from time to time. (hmmm, I wonder what it is then? lol)

However, because deep down I can be nice when I want to, I've decided to start this thread.

I ENCOURAGE OTHER PEOPLE FAMILIAR WITH VEGAS TO CHIME IN WITH THEIR ANSWERS TOO!!!

The rules are simple: You can ask me ONE THING about Las Vegas.

It can be:

Serious,
Silly,
or Sexy.

Or any combination of the three.

Oh, there's just one more rule. It's actually Rule #1 - I make the rules. So how, or even IF, I answer is entirely up to me. :D

(that's why I encourage others to add their answers too)

THIS COULD BE FUN!!! LET"S SEE WHERE IT GOES!!! :rose:

Why did those gangster assholes plop in the middle of the fucking desert instead of some place hospitable?

Why did those gangster assholes plop in the middle of the fucking desert instead of some place hospitable?

Because it was a place where they could make their own rules and build at least semi-legit businesses with their dirty money from other places.

Yabbut, they cudda done that in ... like ... Nashville, cuz it wasn't nuthin' back then, see?

(Had to add the Q mark at the end).

Is Circus Circus as fun as Hunter Thompson makes it out to be?

Not imho. Still smells like elephant poop in there if you ask me! :eek:

What was it that stays in Vegas?

That time when your best friend's wife wanted to cross a naughty something off her Sexual Bucket List! ;) :)

Fremont is way more fun than the Strip except for shows, amirite?

Absolutely. It's easier to get around. There's tons to see. Way looser slots and better odds of winning down there. And there's even some pretty ritzy new places to stay too.

I live in NV as well outside Vegas, maybe you can tell me why most of the people here don’t know how to F-ing drive:cool:

Yabbut, they cudda done that in ... like ... Nashville, cuz it wasn't nuthin' back then, see?

(Had to add the Q mark at the end).

Nashville was MUCH more a thriving, bustling, established town than Las Vegas in the 1930's and 40's.

Plus, Las Vegas had the luxury of being in-between all the old East Coast, West Coast, Chicago, etc. "families" - this was sort of neutral territory back then.

(Can you tell I've been to the Mob Museum more than once or twice? :D )

blame the railroads

Actually Gigglegasm, you shouldn't. They were definitely the reason Las Vegas got put on the map in the beginning. But their influence didn't last. Especially after Prohibition started (everywhere else) and the automobile started becoming popular.

I live in NV as well outside Vegas, maybe you can tell me why most of the people here don’t know how to F-ing drive:cool:

Super easy! Half our population is retirees from small towns in the Midwest and the other half are 20 year old actors and actresses tying to make it in Hollywood but who are late for work here! :D

Do you recommend brothels or places to swing in Nevada, or is it a waste of time and money and health?!

I might go in the future when Covid is gone.
If I were to go to Vegas and want to do affordable quality shopping where would I go?

Sexy shows?

Hi Liz,

I've been lucky enough to visit Las Vegas twice in recent years. On both visits my wife took me to see a sexy show. The first one was "Bite" (A topless vampire show) and the second one was X Burlesque.

Hoping to visit again, once all the covid madness is over. What show should we go to on our next visit?

Oh my goodness! This thread got popular quick! :D

Do you recommend brothels or places to swing in Nevada, or is it a waste of time and money and health?!

I have only been to three brothels. Once on a lark with a date. Twice for interviews (don't ask lol). Hopefully some guys that are reading this could answer your question better because honestly I'm amazed they do as well as they seem to do. IMHO they're VERY expensive, most of the women look like crackheads or former crackheads, and I wasn't very impressed with their degree of cleanliness.

Now, in all fairness, it's been about 15 years since I last visited one so my opinions might be a little out of date. Again, I encourage any guys who are reading this to share their opinions.

I will tell you that I do not recommend brothel visits to my VIP clients that are looking for this kind of entertainment. I can't say where exactly that I do recommend that they go. But suffice it to say the reason I answered the other question along these lines (best place to get laid) "in your hotel room" is because sex is like pizza in Las Vegas. (the best and easiest is delivered)

Best swingers clubs that I recommend to my VIP's: Red Rooster and Sea Mountain. I haven't personally been other than to look around as an unofficial affiliate marketer but "Totally worth it" is the #1 review I get from our guests.

Best restaurant?

I love Picasso's at Bellagio because of the location first, the food second.

I might go in the future when Covid is gone.
If I were to go to Vegas and want to do affordable quality shopping where would I go?

One of my personal faves is the Discount Mall downtown next to the Smith Center.

Do you know any homeless people living in tunnels?

Not personally. I do however see a few of them everyday I drive to work. :(

That's fair.

Let me be more specific: Best place to find someone to have a little fun with for the night or for multiple nights?

Well, like I mentioned in my previous post, I can't exactly say where I recommend that my VIP guests go who are looking for this kind of "paid" entertainment. And I'm not sure if that's even what you're asking. The reason I said the best place to have sex is your hotel room is because the pros will come to you, or you have the best chance of getting lucky (for free) at some of the bars and lounges of some of the nicer resorts. (I see it happen all the time almost every single night)

Hi Liz,

I've been lucky enough to visit Las Vegas twice in recent years. On both visits my wife took me to see a sexy show. The first one was "Bite" (A topless vampire show) and the second one was X Burlesque.

Hoping to visit again, once all the covid madness is over. What show should we go to on our next visit?

Do you mean in that burlesque vein or best show over all?

Is their water bought on the black market?

Not as far as I know. We get all our water from Lake Mead.

Good morning, Liz

I’ve only visited Vegas once. We played craps at Cesar’s Palace, and saw a Cirque de Soleil show and a Blue Man Group show: basically very touristy stuff. Where would a local recommend I go that’s off the beaten path?

Depends what you're looking for. Food? Entertainment? Thrills?

Hiya Liz.

We all hear about that one famous quote ' what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas'

I realize everyone is different on what that means to them. Some people, it means nothing.

In your opinion, how often do you think more conservative type people really cut loose in Vegas?

Thank you Liz! Luck favors the prepared.

Oh my goodness! This thread got popular quick! :D

I have only been to three brothels. Once on a lark with a date. Twice for interviews (don't ask lol). Hopefully some guys that are reading this could answer your question better because honestly I'm amazed they do as well as they seem to do. IMHO they're VERY expensive, most of the women look like crackheads or former crackheads, and I wasn't very impressed with their degree of cleanliness.

Now, in all fairness, it's been about 15 years since I last visited one so my opinions might be a little out of date. Again, I encourage any guys who are reading this to share their opinions.

I will tell you that I do not recommend brothel visits to my VIP clients that are looking for this kind of entertainment. I can't say where exactly that I do recommend that they go. But suffice it to say the reason I answered the other question along these lines (best place to get laid) "in your hotel room" is because sex is like pizza in Las Vegas. (the best and easiest is delivered)

Best swingers clubs that I recommend to my VIP's: Red Rooster and Sea Mountain. I haven't personally been other than to look around as an unofficial affiliate marketer but "Totally worth it" is the #1 review I get from our guests.

I love Picasso's at Bellagio because of the location first, the food second.

One of my personal faves is the Discount Mall downtown next to the Smith Center.

Not personally. I do however see a few of them everyday I drive to work. :(

Back