Ask Me A Question V.3.8.18

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. But I used to go trick-or-treating at the house of the guy who did the early voiceovers.

Are you a careful driver?

Very... I had a bad accident a while back... slid on some ice and went under a bus. It was traumatic and luckily I was okay, however my car didn't have such luck.

Do you like to travel?

Very... I had a bad accident a while back... slid on some ice and went under a bus. It was traumatic and luckily I was okay, however my car didn't have such luck.

Do you like to travel?

Love it. But can’t afford it much.

Would you travel to space, if you could?

By a quick count, 11 - not counting extended (months long) work stays in a wide variety of places.

What happened to the house you grew up in?

Still there. It got repainted in an unfortunate beige, though.

What’s the most interesting street you’ve ever been on?

Still there. It got repainted in an unfortunate beige, though.

What’s the most interesting street you’ve ever been on?

One of my old home streets. Celebs were all over the place. Paparazzi too. Hated them.

Where was the most tranquil place you've visited?

One of my old home streets. Celebs were all over the place. Paparazzi too. Hated them.

Where was the most tranquil place you've visited?

A remote mountain glade in the Sangre de Cristo Mountains of New Mexico that I spend some time in while on a backpacking trip. When I meditate on someplace serene, that is what I visualize.

Where was the first place you had sex with a partner?

A remote mountain glade in the Sangre de Cristo Mountains of New Mexico that I spend some time in while on a backpacking trip. When I meditate on someplace serene, that is what I visualize.

Where was the first place you had sex with a partner?

Back seat of a car up on a hill with a spectacular view in a rainstorm.

Do you wish the first place you had sex was someplace different?

Back seat of a car up on a hill with a spectacular view in a rainstorm.

Do you wish the first place you had sex was someplace different?

No. In the vagina was a good start.

Do you schedule a majority of your time on a calendar?

God no. I believe in flux. Ambiguity. Improvisation. Uncertainty. I think in terms of pencils, not pens.

Have you spent time acquiring skills and knowledge that you suspect you’ll never, ever use?

I’ve never been one to schedule my time, but I’m not a procrastinator which I think helps.

Are you a Team Player or the Lone Ranger in life?

I’ve never been one to schedule my time, but I’m not a procrastinator which I think helps.

I’m the Lone Ranger. But I’m capable of pretending to be a team playah.

Same question.

The Lone Ranger...I fly by the seat of my own drummer, free as a jaybird...

Since most are married/have significant others here....How did you and your SO meet?

The Lone Ranger...I fly by the seat of my own drummer, free as a jaybird...

Since most are married/have significant others here....How did you and your SO meet?

Complicated story involving a broken limb, an unauthorized trip, a strategy game, and some emails. Very unconventional.

Excellent question. Let’s let it ride.

Complicated story involving a broken limb, an unauthorized trip, a strategy game, and some emails. Very unconventional.

Excellent question. Let’s let it ride.

I engineered an introduction from a mutual acquaintance, that could have been a cute story, but he doesn’t remember it.

Who persued who?

I engineered an introduction from a mutual acquaintance, that could have been a cute story, but he doesn’t remember it.

Who persued who?

I am currently single, but in my last long term relationship, we debated who pursued who, but she had an amusing analogy - she set the hook, and I took it - so who caught who?

Are you a person who doesn't consider it a "relationship" until it is explicitly discussed and declared? Or do you slide into relationships and suddenly realize that is what it is?

I am currently single, but in my last long term relationship, we debated who pursued who, but she had an amusing analogy - she set the hook, and I took it - so who caught who?

Are you a person who doesn't consider it a "relationship" until it is explicitly discussed and declared? Or do you slide into relationships and suddenly realize that is what it is?

It’s organic. In my experience, both people know when the R-word is appropriate. If both don’t, it’s not a relationship

For which historical event do you wish you’d been present?

Best thing ever posted on Lit!

It’s organic. In my experience, both people know when the R-word is appropriate. If both don’t, it’s not a relationship

For which historical event do you wish you’d been present?

Ummm...Ben Affleck losing his virginity? Was that not historical? We all have a different definition. :)

Who are your top five "Hall Pass" Celebrities?

Best thing ever posted on Lit!

Ummm...Ben Affleck losing his virginity? Was that not historical? We all have a different definition. :)

Who are your top five "Hall Pass" Celebrities?

Ben afleck
Matt Damon
George Clooney
Brad Pitt
Blake Sheldon

Who are your top 5 hall pass Litsters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back