Ask Me A Question V.3.8.18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yea, Queen Elizabeth comes to mind. Largest landowner on the planet.

Is it worth going into debt 5 years or more to pay for a wee speck of sparkly carbon that is actually fairly common and artificially overpriced that fattens the coffers of rich European/Africans that abuse indigineous populations to mine such 'gems'?

Antwerp? What say you? DeBeers? Mervis? The diamond trade. I know a bit about it on the NYC side of the equation. It’s a commodity. Human capital seldom enters into matters of that market. It’s all money. A Juggernaut of money, when it’s good. It’s not good now but it could rebound. Ask a yeshiva bucher about his diamond cutter uncle.

Non sequitur

Are you okay with LED lights?

Well, it is is compared to some things, such as...

Is it worth spending ten times what that ring cost on a wedding? An amount which oils be used as the down payment for a house?

Nope. I am no longer married. We eloped. Dress (not a wedding dress but cream colored suit with faux pearl buttons) was $19.99 at Ross. Gold colored shoes $9.99, also from Ross. Keep in mind these were prices from 24 years ago. I make my own hair decoration with things I bought from Michael's.

My parents kicked in a few bucks for a blue garter and some fancy underwear.

He wore his military uniform. Flowers and pics at the Little White Wedding Chapel were maybe another $200 if that. Then the cost of the license. Two days at the Eldorado in Reno. Free limo from them. $225 for a ring at a pawn shop. His was $10 and just for show. Add in a few meals and cheap air fare for me. He drove there. We were in different states at the time.

No real honeymoon or reception but we did throw a big dinner at a restaurant in the state where his family lives. I think his dad paid for that.

I'm just not into weddings. I think money can be put to a better use. And everyone should have a good time!

And the question! Have you ever had a luxury vacation?

Last edited:
Give me the bloodiest diamond you have.

What's your favourite ice cream flavour?

Looks like this got skipped. I hate ice cream but if I have to pick, it would be mint chocolate chip. I would pick out the chips to eat and leave the ice cream! :D

Did you ever ride a skateboard?

Looks like this got skipped. I hate ice cream but if I have to pick, it would be mint chocolate chip. I would pick out the chips to eat and leave the ice cream! :D

Did you ever ride a skateboard?

I did, and fell ...a bunch.:(

Nope. I am no longer married. We eloped. Dress (not a wedding dress but cream colored suit with faux pearl buttons) was $19.99 at Ross. Gold colored shoes $9.99, also from Ross. Keep in mind these were prices from 24 years ago. I make my own hair decoration with things I bought from Michael's.

My parents kicked in a few bucks for a blue garter and some fancy underwear.

He wore his military uniform. Flowers and pics at the Little White Wedding Chapel were maybe another $200 if that. Then the cost of the license. Two days at the Eldorado in Reno. Free limo from them. $225 for a ring at a pawn shop. His was $10 and just for show. Add in a few meals and cheap air fare for me. He drove there. We were in different states at the time.

No real honeymoon or reception but we did throw a big dinner at a restaurant in the state where his family lives. I think his dad paid for that.

I'm just not into weddings. I think money can be put to a better use. And everyone should have a good time!

And the question! Have you ever had a luxury vacation?

Sure have. It was luxurious.

Antwerp? What say you? DeBeers? Mervis? The diamond trade. I know a bit about it on the NYC side of the equation. It’s a commodity. Human capital seldom enters into matters of that market. It’s all money. A Juggernaut of money, when it’s good. It’s not good now but it could rebound. Ask a yeshiva bucher about his diamond cutter uncle.

Non sequitur

Are you okay with LED lights?

Oh yea, love them.

Grilltime, what's your favorite?

I did, and fell ...a bunch.:(

Sure have. It was luxurious.

Oh yea, love them.

Grilltime, what's your favorite?

Would you believe, I don't own a grill? Not a fan of grilled food but if I have to grill something it would be akin to Hasselback (sp?) potatoes or a hamburger patty.

What's the last think you cooked?

Would you believe, I don't own a grill? Not a fan of grilled food but if I have to grill something it would be akin to Hasselback (sp?) potatoes or a hamburger patty.

What's the last think you cooked?

Coincidently, hamburgers for dinner last night. (We grill often.)

Which could you live without, sex or romance?

Coincidently, hamburgers for dinner last night. (We grill often.)

Which could you live without, sex or romance?

Romance.

Do you like assorted chocolates? As in the kind with filling and you can't tell what it is until you bite into one?

Romance.

Do you like assorted chocolates? As in the kind with filling and you can't tell what it is until you bite into one?

I do like them, though as a diabetic I need to steer clear of them.

What is the first name of the first person you were ever sexual with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back