Arranged marriage to the Duke's son (open rp)

"There was the usual gaudy revelry that accompanies drink," said Ross with a wry smile.

Louisa laughed. He sat down on the bed beside her.

"Isn't the moon beautiful tonight?" he asked softly. Their heads turned in unison to the pale moonlight creeping through the window.

"Oh drinking its all men seem to do when they have to talk seriously about things." She smiled at him. She turned her head looking out of the window. "You are so right its so beautiful tonight. Did your farther say anything about the wedding plans." She looked in his eyes and she smiled at him. "I'm glad I'm here with you."

He curled an arm around her head, letting his fingers run through her crimson hair. It felt so soft under his touch.

"Our wedding will be held in the royal halls, in a spectacular ceremony the likes of which this duchy hasn't seen in years."

He paused as she snuggled up to him.

"Unless you would like to have a quiet wedding somewhere private."

She smiled at him. She leaned in and kissed him passionately she stroked his chest softly. "Oh the royal halls that's lovely. I'm happy to be getting married to you its going to be great. I really wanted to be with you I don't know why but there's something about you that makes me want you so much." She looked at him smiling. She snuggled up to him she kissed his cheek."Well I'd prefer a private wedding but we can't because of family so I will be happy with a big wedding." She looked at him as she pressed herself against him as she snuggled closer to him.

Ross smiled at the feel of her tender lips against his stubble.

"The private wedding is an option. Just for the two of us. After the big extravagant ceremony is over."

He tucked her hair behind her ear and whispered in her ear.

"I know a place behind the hill. The perfect spot for us to have our own private marriage if you will."

"I want to marry you tonight but I don't think its possible." She looked at him and smiled. "I know its crazy but I want to marry you." She laughed. "I know its not possible though so I must forget my crazy dream of marrying you under the moon light just with me and you and the vicar."

Ross thought it over for a moment. He held her face in his hand and whispered urgently into her ear.

"Go out of the kitchen door, disguised in a cook's dress. No one will look twice. Go to the meadow where we were. I will meet you there with a vicar."

"What I can't married looking like a chef I will find a way out in what I'm in. I have my ways of getting out." She kissed him. "See you on the meadow." She smiled as she walked out.

Hurriedly, Ross went around looking for the newly anointed frair in the royal chapel. He was young and a friend of his. He found the frair, William deep in prayer. On telling him his idea, William nodded enthusiastically.

They both headed to the stables.

Louisa was so nervous but excited she was going to be married and then after she would lose her innocents to her husband. She bobbed her head round the kitchen wall no one was in. She. quickly walked out of the kitchen. She headed to the meadow. She walked into the stables seeing Ross. "Hi." She blushed looking at him.

"Hop on," Ross beckoned and Louisa jumped onto his horse, her arms encircling his waist. They galloped through the undulating green.

He knew exactly where he wanted to take her, as did William. The greens gave way to a rocky path along the pass of the high foothills.

Louisa slide onto the horse. She held tight onto Ross. She was so nervous. "Where are you taking me?" She asked as she clung onto his waist. "I can't believe we are getting the wedding we want private and beautiful."

"Just trust me," he replied with a twinkle in his eyes. "Trust me and it will be all right."

The path got steeper as they climbed higher on the rocky ranges.

"Okay I trust you." Her grip tighten round his waist one of her hands just casually rested on his crotch.

The horses abruptly stopped. Ross dismounted and held the lady's hand for her to get off easily as well. They stood on a cliff overlooking the sea. The moonlight shimmered off the surface of the water, glittering to the horizon. The full moon in the sky cast an eerie reflection on the waters. He turned to his lady, who's face was half shadowed by the moonlight.

"What do you think?"

She took his hand to get off the horse her heart was beating she was so nervous but happy. "Wow its so beautiful." She stroked his arm. "I'm so happy to be getting married to you." She kissed him. "I can't wait to be your wife."

The friar officiated the marriage with minimum fuss. They were married in soul and spirit, all that remained was the extravagant ceremony.

They rode back under the cover of the night and crept into her room.

She looked at him. "I'm yours I'm your wife I love that I'm your wife." She smiled at him as she sat on the bed she looked at him. "I want you so much."

"Then don't hold back anything," he whispered in her ear. "Outside you may be a lady, but in here you can be a depraved whore if you want and no one will judge you. Tell me your fantasies, lady Redbush."

"In here I'm your whore but I'm nervous and a little scared I want to please you but I don't know how. I'm scared I won't be as good as your past lovers." She blushed looking at him. "Well ever since I started to like you I've been thinking of you lay me down removing my dress and kissing me all over my body."

Even as the words were coming out of her mouth, he took off her garments, slowly and sinfully. he had so much to offer to her.

"So you want to be my private whore?" he said. "Take off my pants and look upon your destiny."

"Yes I want to be your private whore." She smiled at him as she stroked her hair she started to undo his trousers. She pulled his trousers off then his underwear. Her eyed light up as she looked at his cock.

"Do you know what to do with it?" he asked, unsure of her reaction. Her gaze was fixed on the length.

"Don't be afraid of it. You'll be seeing a lot of this cock. Now feel it, play with and get to know it better."

"Um no I don't you look really big will hurt it me?" She asked fidgeting she was so nervous and a little scared. She sat next to him and she ran her hand over his cock. She bent her head down and kissed his cock head as she stroked him. She looked at him. "Am I doing good so far?"

Ross threw his head back and moaned.

"You're doing very good, my little whore. Now take it in your mouth."

Back