Area and Zip Code Suck Hunters

Ain’t that the truth… I tried looking for a synagogue there ONCE! Not many of us either… cum to Fla… we’re overcrowded and have a douche bag for a Governor!
He thinks he can take out Mickey… ass wipe, we will take every character from the mouse house and put his shit on the front lawn… and, being good natured characters that we are… we will provide him and his family, a really shitty U Haul to pack his shit and head to AK! 🤫😉😎

Ain’t that the truth… I tried looking for a synagogue there ONCE! Not many of us either… cum to Fla… we’re overcrowded and have a douche bag for a Governor!
He thinks he can take out Mickey… ass wipe, we will take every character from the mouse house and put his shit on the front lawn… and, being good natured characters that we are… we will provide him and his family, a really shitty U Haul to pack his shit and head to AK! 🤫😉😎
Thank God your lunacy is in the minority in Florida. Funny how many liberals run to defend a corporation that had a self governed dictatorship right in Florida. Ending that was years over due.

Looking to suck a dick and can't find friends in your area easily. Leave a zip or area code to help like minded buddies.

I personally enjoy a m2m encounter and have had ongoing relationships occasionally. A married bi here who enjoys the extra benefit she can't provide. I mean how can I get off sucking a strap-on :rolleyes:

I love to exchange stories and play with a nice dick as we chat. The voyeur side of me pops out when he unzips to expose a sweet sausage. Isn't that a hot sight to see a guy with his dick out of his pants. ;) I love to collect cock pics too. Enough about me :) Lets hear your story or just leave your location for buddies in your area. :D
oop's forgot:

Northeast pa. Wil have two weeks alone in April. Yes married. Looking for first time. Don’t need another first timer but would like that

Looking to suck a dick and can't find friends in your area easily. Leave a zip or area code to help like minded buddies.

I personally enjoy a m2m encounter and have had ongoing relationships occasionally. A married bi here who enjoys the extra benefit she can't provide. I mean how can I get off sucking a strap-on :rolleyes:

I love to exchange stories and play with a nice dick as we chat. The voyeur side of me pops out when he unzips to expose a sweet sausage. Isn't that a hot sight to see a guy with his dick out of his pants. ;) I love to collect cock pics too. Enough about me :) Lets hear your story or just leave your location for buddies in your area. :D
oop's forgot:
252 eastern n.c needs feeding

940, 76306 Wichita Falls area.
Married and it's been over 10 years since I've sucked a cock.
Would be interested in another married man that likes to give and receive HJ's and BJ's.

oop's forgot:

In Colorado but will travel as far as 500 miles for the right guy. I need a nice cut cock to play with, worship and suck. It's been too long and I ache for it every day. Please get in touch and feed me.

Back