Area and Zip Code Suck Hunters

Looking to suck a dick and can't find friends in your area easily. Leave a zip or area code to help like minded buddies.

I personally enjoy a m2m encounter and have had ongoing relationships occasionally. A married bi here who enjoys the extra benefit she can't provide. I mean how can I get off sucking a strap-on :rolleyes:

I love to exchange stories and play with a nice dick as we chat. The voyeur side of me pops out when he unzips to expose a sweet sausage. Isn't that a hot sight to see a guy with his dick out of his pants. ;) I love to collect cock pics too. Enough about me :) Lets hear your story or just leave your location for buddies in your area. :D
oop's forgot:
Femboy Bottom in Piedmont Alabama wish i could find playmate ok with femboys.36272 area of Alabama ok.

81501 zip 970 area. 39 MWM here, bi and love to suck cock! Also love sharing my wife and sharing a cock with her! Feel free to send me a message!

Just a reminder… I’m in the 243 area code, zip 98498, Lakewood (the actual city, not the neighborhood), always interested in meeting someone who wants to suck!

35853 Bi-curious MWM, wife knows and approves. I see myself as a bottom, looking for someone to teach me how to please a man. I can't host but I am willing to pay for a motel room.

I'm an older Long Island N.Y. Cocksucker, area code 631 zip 11720. anyone interested? I also like to chat about sucking cock.

Last edited:
TAMPA BAY, FLA 33598 AC 813… always curious. Older Average Guy with a brain like a Disney theme park… Free Admission

Crave a nice cock to suck. Prefer 35+ and travel Central Florida to South Florida. The more verbal the better!

Does your Dick stay hard for 6 months and Soft for the remainder? I’m in Fla… we have really really old people who are fucked up while there here and… they say there happiest when there somewhere else for the other 6 months???? Why don’t they stay where there happy? I think it would make US all happier! If I could, I think I would like to go to your place for the hard six months hmmmm🤔😉🤭 is there a vcbnb near you?
That stands for a very cold bed and blankets I think… WOW you guys must cuddle a lot boy o boy would I like that! Just a thought, since I’m a medical professional… be very careful breaking a sweat and then going outside… something could break off… if this happens please pick up the frozen part, place in refrigerator and call me in the morning… I have no clue what to do but I heard it would make a great popsicle 🤔
Take care of yourself…I could b watching!

Looking to suck a dick and can't find friends in your area easily. Leave a zip or area code to help like minded buddies.

I personally enjoy a m2m encounter and have had ongoing relationships occasionally. A married bi here who enjoys the extra benefit she can't provide. I mean how can I get off sucking a strap-on :rolleyes:

I love to exchange stories and play with a nice dick as we chat. The voyeur side of me pops out when he unzips to expose a sweet sausage. Isn't that a hot sight to see a guy with his dick out of his pants. ;) I love to collect cock pics too. Enough about me :) Lets hear your story or just leave your location for buddies in your area. :D
oop's forgot:
i am in the 843 area code and the 29544 zip code

i am in the 843 area code and the 29544 zip code
Hey, I know Google SW Fla… I’m in Tampa Bay … heading to Nipples Tomorrow… Naples, kids getting promoted… should be an adventure… especially if I wander your neighborhood… B Safe…

Back