Zip Codes Are Searchable on Lit, Married Bi-Curious Guys Let's Make Location Easier

I've been hanging around lit for awhile, and have found it difficult to find people close to my location. Maybe finding a realistic possibility in your area would be more efficient if we try to include a zip code, which is searchable. Just a thought. I am in 32960, MWM, and have had a long time desire to service another man, no reciprocation. Ideally a regular friend. It's like looking for a unicorn. So tell us what you are interested in and include a zip code!
Femboy Bottom Guy in zipe code 36272 hit me up if your top ok.

35853 Bi-curious MWM, wife knows and approves. I see myself as a bottom, looking for someone to teach me how to please a man. I can't host but I am willing to pay for a motel room.

I've been hanging around lit for awhile, and have found it difficult to find people close to my location. Maybe finding a realistic possibility in your area would be more efficient if we try to include a zip code, which is searchable. Just a thought. I am in 32960, MWM, and have had a long time desire to service another man, no reciprocation. Ideally a regular friend. It's like looking for a unicorn. So tell us what you are interested in and include a zip code!
65608 looking for fwb to chat with, SW Missouri here

East Tampa Fl
Hey Tats, it’s me Bone in south west Tampa Bay… we need to chat…
Male 65 6 cut shaved and shaved clean very discreet/a must… not into fems,
Married, Disease free… drugs not so much… but without them wouldn’t be on this side of turf… looking for same… bi male, FWB… must be laid back better if you like football and Harley’s… can’t play football and 100k on my bikes but can’t ride them anymore either…getting old sucks … like getting old and sucking! Chat at will, whoever will is…sorry … 33598 813

33703 St Pete FL

Married 49 Bi Discrete guy looking for chat possible meetup. Masc type attractive, no one would ever think I love cock! Looking for same
Hey … check out Bonebibrain… 33598 SW Tampa… 33598… let’s chat you sound delish…

407 AC 34746 Zip

Love cock; oral, anal, cum play. Discretion and sanity a must.

PM me.
I Qualify on discretion, sanity… I’m holding on…
33598 813 SW TAMPA BAY… CHECK OUT Bonebibrain…I think I can…
Fan of Football, Harley Davidson… old classics, and my herosLOONEY TUNES AND DISNEY!

newbie submissive guy that likes the feel of silky clothes here in Lakeland, Fl. need a passionate guy to seduce me into giving myself to him totally. or a more dominant guy that just takes control taking what he wants including my virginity.. 33801

Back