I Demand An Immediate Retraction And Apology

Good.

Overly verbose hissy fit over some perceived slight.

The term "libel" was bandied about as if it were the pride and joy of the Madame of the brothel.

But not an upscale brothel.

Very Good.

After trying to read part of her initial post, I would pay a hypnotist good money to program her to punch her self in the snooch every time she walked by a computer.

i started reading, thinking she would get to the point fairly quickly and it would be all over in a sentence or three.

Glad I stopped reading when I did.

I guess my questions is, does anyone here or on the board this came from, really give a flying shit?

Been reading over there today... and I must agree, they are quite civilized and polite. It was refreshing.

I still hope a cranked out midget named Angry Jeff bludgeons the bitch that started this thread.

I still hope a cranked out midget named Angry Jeff bludgeons the bitch that started this thread.

I, for the record, do not know any short people, named Angry Joe, who bludgeons people, on crank.

Been reading over there today... and I must agree, they are quite civilized and polite. It was refreshing.

It's all about respect and kindness over there. Even the insults are veiled with manners and mere insinuations.

no
wrong

scary scary people

You don't know scary, my little green head.

Ever heard of coleslaw?

P1010037.JPG

"Uh oh !!!"

Back