I Demand An Immediate Retraction And Apology

Ah! I see I now have your attention, my little leafy friend.

Do you know what the ministers shout when MistressKaren walks in?

Lettuce Prey !!!!

How long do you think you could last in my evil orange cyclotron of green pain?

7385455_5b8c15ca84_o.jpg

At first, I thought this was an empty birth control pill case instead of a colander. :D

I saw the quote from Russell Brand and knew the whole thing was shite.

This thread is like someone went to the state mental hospital and dragged a dumpster up the street and upended it in my driveway, then sent all the neighbors over so they could rummage around in the heap of stuff.

Frimost, are you trying to goad everyone who didn't already have your kraken-lovin' ass on Ignore to finally take that step? Use your fucking head for once.

She definitely has Ramona-like tendencies, except Ramona's posts have more jokes that fall flat and less legalistic bullshit. Also, I'm pretty sure PrincessGoddess is a woman, whereas Ramona can pee her name in the snow.

ehhh, wasn't paying attention, like I said the post was too long for me to concentrate on. If she/he wanted me to read it she should have put some graphics in vids in it to liven it up for ADD people like me, like little explosiions after every paragraph and mini killer robots attacking the periods after every other sentence.

ehhh, wasn't paying attention, like I said the post was too long for me to concentrate on. If she/he wanted me to read it she should have put some graphics in vids in it to liven it up for ADD people like me, like little explosiions after every paragraph and mini killer robots attacking the periods after every other sentence.
*busts out laughing*

Back