Or by a latter day Bard:

Here's a little song I wrote
You might want to sing it note for note
Don't worry, be happy
In every life we have some trouble
But when you worry, you make it double
Don't worry, be happy
Don't worry, be happy now

I had two immediate thoughts - first, what an amazing screed. Unbelievable. Unreadable. Incomprehensible.

Second thought - I hope the OP got the counseling and/or meds they so desperately needed, and are now okay given the 17 years since.

Two thoughts:

In the immortal words of Shakespeare’s Queen Gertrude from Hamlet
Methinks thou dost protest too much! (It's a Shakesperian way of saying "Shut the hell up jerk.")

secondly - WHO THE HECK NECRO'D THIS THREAD??? It was dead and gone for 16 years!!! PrincessGoddess was chased off this forum about 20 minutes after posting this in 2008.

secondly - WHO THE HECK NECRO'D THIS THREAD??? It was dead and gone for 16 years!!! PrincessGoddess was chased off this forum about 20 minutes after posting this in 2008.
Like it or not, necrophilia has its place in Erotica it seems. Look at all the attention it's generated. We could forgo starting new topics and just resurrect past controversies to peruse and debate over.

If necrophilia is when a live person is having sex with a dead person, what do they call it when a dead person has sex with a living person?

Guys, I apologize. For some reason, probably a glitch, this thread popped up in a new posts section and I didn't think to look at dates. For those who had crappy memories dredged up by my mistake, I apologize. It does seem to have brought up some nostalgia in some bitter-sweet memories as well. And I'm glad my mistake brought back some things that you did enjoy thinking about. Again, I am sorry for the mistake. Don't crucify me for it.

No need to apologise, the OP is fascinating. A true "lolcow" as they say in certain dark parts of the Internet.

It has been a rare event in my lifetime when I have personally suffered the injury of a libel against me. I say rare, as my use of the term rare is to inform you, the reader, that I have been previously subject to a libel, and that a libel has been inflicted upon me more than once, but not on numerous occasions.

My writing style and use of carefully chosen words are meant to create an emotional response in the reader purposefully. Many writers would agree with me when I say that the reactions of readers to the words we use in telling a story, describing an event, or expressing our opinions, are as numerous and varied as there are persons alive. Because I use words that tend to have stronger meaning, the emotional response by the reader to these particular types of words is also stronger, more powerful, and sometimes beyond the emotional level that I had originally attempted to achieve, within the reader. Exciting, vibrant, colorful, brash, bold, shocking, and disgusting are some of the milder adjectives used to describe my particular writing style, in my opinion, and in the opinions of others. I think that if I can get your emotions...
Girl, you seem like you need a hug more than anything else right now... so I hope you accept this hug I send in spirit. I hope you find whatever it is you need to heal and find your peace. You are a beautiful person, and you matter. You are worthy of love.

Looking at this post, you put a lot of thought into this post, like a lot words... comparable to a decently sized story on this site(14k, I counted). But I do think that what you really might need is slow down for a moment away from the boards, do a little bit of "me time" for whatever it is that princess goddesses like you do... chocolates, wine, luxurious bubble bath relaxation, putting on some Deftones, lighting scented candles, whipping and beating your tied up resident slave gimp... having a private ear to listen to. Whatever it is, because I don't think this is good for you, dealing with combative situations online, arguing with people, creating a 14k post about it. Seriously, take a little luxury "me time," destress yoself, princess.

EDIT Aaand, I just realized this thread is fucking old enough to apply for a permit and drive its own car now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back