Zip Codes Are Searchable on Lit, Married Bi-Curious Guys Let's Make Location Easier

Curious in 32966. Upper 70s guy, ED & can’t penetrate. Can’t host.
Don’t want to drive hours away or text. Have had offers but all too far away. Open to just about any activity. Looking for reasonably local guys, couples. If you’re local & you’ve got a fantasy you want fulfilled, PM me. Maybe we can make it happen.

62 yr old MWM I’m bi and love to suck cock. 92111 San Diego area
Hi Bear, I am here in San Diego on business for a couple of days. Tell me about your experience, maybe we can hook up. I have been lucky to have several threesomes with bi married couples if you are interested.

I've been hanging around lit for awhile, and have found it difficult to find people close to my location. Maybe finding a realistic possibility in your area would be more efficient if we try to include a zip code, which is searchable. Just a thought. I am in 32960, MWM, and have had a long time desire to service another man, no reciprocation. Ideally a regular friend. It's like looking for a unicorn. So tell us what you are interested in and include a zip code!
I enjoy oral both ways 04473

MWM, and I'd like to play with some cock now and then.
Looking for someone into giving and receiving.

Back